The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took AGES to find a painter and Decorater!

It’s a bleeping disgrace Begs ! Middle class issues or what !
God forbid she should pick up a paintbrush herself !!!

It’s exactly what I said to them this morning. Still waiting on my reply!
Bet they ignore you.

Reactions: 11
Took AGES to find a painter and Decorater!

It’s a bleeping disgrace Begs ! Middle class issues or what !
God forbid she should pick up a paintbrush herself !!!

Bet they ignore you.
Yep, still no reply - disgraceful. Another company I won't be spending money with in the future.

Reactions: 5
I heard her say in the stories that her original/usual decorator is ill. I bet he is bloody sick of her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she say the lindt wasn't for her kids.. so doubt v much she'd be kind enough to gift to kids that could really do with a treat at the moment.

I'm really disappointed in so many brands at the moment gifting things to people who just don't need it, I think their marketing/branding teams would have much more ROI if they gifted to people in need.

• Sad
The White Company seem desperate for sales, gifting Becks their calendar, now scents, gown etc. Anything Becks advertises cheapens the brand and I will not purchase from them (sorry mum, you are having a different presents this year 😂)
I’m so disgusted with any brands that want to associate and pay these greedy, beggy, already-wealthy-enough-to-buy-it women, especially during this pandemic. I would much rather see the true spirit of Christmas and help others that needs it more. As a family we are donating to local charities, and are building Xmas hampers and toys for children, in our local community, to help people/ families that need it more. We are including Christmas chocolates as well as food items, so Lindt if you read here, do something more charitable in future! There are lots of charities that would love the help and they are all on social media too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wait for the - poor me - Mummy’s shops got to shut !!

After her holidays this year and endless gifted items ! Will she have the cheek to claim she’s affected by lockdown ? Joke!

I couldn’t believe my eyes just now. Apparently the news is too much for her to take but she and we can take comfort from her newly designed, bespoke created and painted by someone else too third lounge. Really? Right now I can afford a pot of paint let alone a redesigned and decorated (with the most expensive paint) living room. I think accounts like this should be shut down because they do nothing but offend and make people feel more desperate than they already do. She has no shame

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t believe my eyes just now. Apparently the news is too much for her to take but she and we can take comfort from her newly designed, bespoke created and painted by someone else too third lounge. Really? Right now I can afford a pot of paint let alone a redesigned and decorated (with the most expensive paint) living room. I think accounts like this should be shut down because they do nothing but offend and make people feel more desperate than they already do. She has no shame
She is absolutely bleeping tone deaf..... anyone who knows her must surely be having a word.

Reactions: 9
And here she goes - undeclared affiliate link for a £100 jumper - how do these grabby bastards get away with it ! RewardStyle is an affiliate company

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
And here she goes - undeclared affiliate link for a £100 jumper - how do these grabby bastards get away with it ! RewardStyle is an affiliate company
She won’t get away with it for long...I’ve heard that Instagram is going to be more regulated. She will have to declare stuff. I would love to see an automated total detailing every individual gifted item, money made from aff links and also money from ads. Then followers can see the real truth behind the motives of these grabby influencers £££££

Does she even buy those clothes where she attaches an aff link? Or those are only what she likes or interested at? She is horrible! It’s like, I love these Cadbury chocolates and I know where to buy them but you have to pay me a commission every time you buy one🤮

Reactions: 5
No she doesn’t buy the majority of those clothes - she just add comments about liking them or needing them with all those aff links added. She’s just making commission on them to fund HER lifestyle. Can’t even talk about the lockdown because she thinks showing off her new room is a better distraction for people - oh and to show off the gifted books she’s been given for the coffee table 😡

Oh look she has truly ruined us this morning with a distraction from the global pandemic, ensuing financial ruin and life’s struggles with a tour of the master suite in our house. Lucky us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look she has truly ruined us this morning with a distraction from the global pandemic, ensuing financial ruin and life’s struggles with a tour of the master suite in our house. Lucky us.
“I’m so sorry you’re all poor and the pandemic has probably taken away your job your freedom and your livelihood. Let me cheer you up by showing you my mansion!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I’m so sorry you’re all poor and the pandemic has probably taken away your job your freedom and your livelihood. Let me cheer you up by showing you my mansion!”
With my tit front door placement and 0.75 portico

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, I am surprised by “so many” people messaging her to ask for it. I can’t think of anything that would cheer me up less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.