The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Support small business so Becks can have stuff for free
God forbid she should put her hand in her pocket !

And that dog ! Why does she show the miserable thing all the time!! TO GET FREE STUFF!! More dog freebies - donating to a dog home Beggy???

Reactions: 8
The office is finished. With bespoke art. I’m so relieved for her that she managed to hide the ugly cables. 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely prefer the house as it was before. It had character and looked as though it could tell a story.....Now it’s simply a contrived show house with no soul.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely prefer the house as it was before. It had character and looked as though it could tell a story.....Now it’s simply a contrived show house with no soul.
Bit like Becks - a contrived cookie cutter housewife (I say this as she barely works outside the home) from the burbs with no soul... #stepfordwife

“I’m going to do a gift guide”
“What gift guides would be helpful to you”

translates to
“I need more free tit to add to the existing clutter in my house”
“You do all the work so that I can reap the rewards”

Reactions: 7
“I’m going to do a gift guide”
“What gift guides would be helpful to you”

translates to
“I need more free tit to add to the existing clutter in my house”
“You do all the work so that I can reap the rewards”
I was just going to say why on gods earth do these people think us peasants need help with a gift guide 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ll take a gift guide from an online retailer, brochure, or google and Pinterest it, but not from an influencer who will have been gifted/ paid to produce the list, or in her case add a hundred aff links to it to make money from it!

I simply don't understand why she continues to post - "be kind lockdown is affecting everyone, Instagram doesn't always show the true story" Well show us the true bloody story then Becks if it is different because all I see is a middle-class bankers wife in her suburban bubble continue to shop (excessively for more crap to put in her already crap filled house) and live her live as absolute normal.

Reactions: 10
I simply don't understand why she continues to post - "be kind lockdown is affecting everyone, Instagram doesn't always show the true story" Well show us the true bloody story then Becks if it is different because all I see is a middle-class bankers wife in her suburban bubble continue to shop (excessively for more crap to put in her already crap filled house) and live her live as absolute normal.
Sorry I meant live her life

Absolute shameless plugging away at the affiliate links - I find it disgusting

I find her utterly disgusting🤬 Milking both her followers and those who click on her affiliated links. It’s going on beyond greediness...an obsessive desire to accumulate material wealth. Feel so sorry for her because she really can’t take it with her when she’s 6feet under!

Reactions: 7
HOW many swipe ups? 😡 Is this what she means by getting ready for Christmas? Getting your followers to swipe up so you make money in time for Xmas or to pay for your family’s Christmas? Does this woman have no shame? Why can’t you share by tagging the company instead? She knows exactly what she’s doing...very calculated and sneaky. Be kind she keeps spouting, whilst conducting herself in this manner! Such a hypocrite in so many ways.... 😡

Exactly. We can only go by what she's showing us and what she's showing is life going on pretty much as normal for her. But we all know her entire existence is based around portraying the perfect life so there's no way, even if the tit was hitting the fan, she would tell us.

Also, have a day off from the ad /aff swipe ups. Seriously, no one needs that much product put in front of them every single day. Especially sparkly party wear. Where does she think people are going?!

All these stupid cheesy “stay strong” and “positive” posts make me sick. It’s all over bloody Instagram! What is it with these middle aged wealthy women constantly telling us “it will be ok” and “we will get through this”. We will all get through it -no one Has a choice in that but the difference is that some families will really struggle this year - not like Becs who will glide through with her swipe ups and ad links. I’ve just watched a story by Oak House Interiors which I’m just flabbergasted at. She was showing a “haul”. Blimey, Neptune and White Company Christmas - she must have spent a few hundred pounds on decs. I’ve just checked and three baubles £30! More money than sense! There are kids going without and these flakes can think of nothing else but keeping up with the Jones’s!

‘You’re obsessed with my baking trays and pans!!’🤣🤣🤣....Who ARE these people??!! Really??!! I’ve literally seen it all now! That’s hilarious!! What a cock! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another thought I had.... all these people who send her flowers. She makes out like it is a lovely surprise and so lovely but how do they know where she lives? Surely it must to be arranged beforehand which completely takes away from the gesture

Who has seen her latest stories? She is deranged. Thinking that her basic shop window is making the whole of Tunbridge Wells happy 😂 she’s so full of herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s hard to see what it looks like with the stupid sparkly filter but it looks just like a wreath and a bow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.