The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard to see what it looks like with the stupid sparkly filter but it looks just like a wreath and a bow?!
It’s a wreath with a tacky bow and 2 dresses either side. Hardly earth shattering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she do the window or they? She’s said I but it changed to we. Poor Carrie if that’s her name or if she’s even real and not furloughed. Also she said that they had been searching for things on the World Wide Web. Is that she or they? It looks really tit.

Reactions: 4
Who has seen her latest stories? She is deranged. Thinking that her basic shop window is making the whole of Tunbridge Wells happy 😂 she’s so full of herself.
She makes out her shop is such a beautiful old building when really it’s on a busy high street next door to a dominoes 😂 I drove past it and it’s nothing special at all

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who has seen her latest stories? She is deranged. Thinking that her basic shop window is making the whole of Tunbridge Wells happy 😂 she’s so full of herself.
Omg!!! I was expecting some great window display but all we got was a few net curtains with fairy lights and a bloody big wreath stuck in the middle. What do you expect from the woman who basically copies everything off other people. No imagination!!!

Yep and the gap on the net on the left was annoying me so much.
I spotted that!! And the bow on the wreath wasnt symmetrical 😂😂

There is no way proper are smiling and commenting on that sad looking window. Even the bow is off.

Reactions: 2
She makes out her shop is such a beautiful old building when really it’s on a busy high street next door to a dominoes 😂 I drove past it and it’s nothing special at all
Exactly and in the less desirable part of town. Her shop is the budget bridal boutique, the expensive one is Pantile Brides

Exactly and in the less desirable part of town. Her shop is the budget bridal boutique, the expensive one is Pantile Brides
Bridal shops won’t be opening until next year. No wonder she’s non stop sharing swipe ups for sequin jumpers !

Reactions: 3
Have just checked google earth.... sandwiches between a pizza takeaway on one size and Chinese takeaway on the other...... also just read their website description... it is cringe worthy

Reactions: 7
Another thought I had.... all these people who send her flowers. She makes out like it is a lovely surprise and so lovely but how do they know where she lives? Surely it must to be arranged beforehand which completely takes away from the gesture
Reckon she sends them to herself, Mr Bean styley! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
JFC - so many questions about her tree. Well the lights were £150 and the tree was a minimum of £350. Both gifted.... hope this helps everyone. Yes we will just splash out on a £500 plus quid tree (with baubles). Plus the other 4 trees you have so probably well over £2k for the lot all feee of charge. So people like us have to pay so out of touch middle class housewives can have it for free. It would be embarrassing if it were not so frightening that this is what our world has become.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
For all her incessant talk of being kind, you know what would be kind? If, when all these people supposedly want to know where all her stuff is from, she just told them without sticking aff link cookies on their devices to make money off them in the future. But I realise it's probably an alien concept to her, giving something without getting anything back in return.

"Oh Becks, I've never such a fabulous backing tray before! Do tell me where it's from". "It's from John Lewis"

See, not difficult is it.

• Heart
My mind is blown that apparently people (her devoted followers) have to ask her where she gets the most basic of items. Christmas lights?!!! They’re all over the bleeping place - in every fooking shop!!! I’m surprised someone hasn’t asked her where her toilet roll is from? 😂. I’ve watched lots of influencers over the weekend showing off all their gifted Xmas decs and I’m still amazed at just how flippant they are and tell us normal folk how wonderful they are. I watched a “haul” from another rich influencer who showed 5 baubles from Neptune which were £48!!!! I promptly ordered some spray paint and I intend to spray some b&m baubles to make some replicas of the bloody Neptune ones! 😂😂

For all her incessant talk of being kind, you know what would be kind? If, when all these people supposedly want to know where all her stuff is from, she just told them without sticking aff link cookies on their devices to make money off them in the future. But I realise it's probably an alien concept to her, giving something without getting anything back in return.

"Oh Becks, I've never such a fabulous backing tray before! Do tell me where it's from". "It's from John Lewis"

Spot on!!! I’m so tempted to comment about her not gifting anything she gets to charity etc but I know I will be hounded by all her pathetic followers (I’m not pathetic though! 😂😂).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

EXACTLY. Or She could also put, for ex:
top: #sosander
pants: #vero moda
Coffee maker: # bodum
earrings: #catherine de creve coeur

easy peasy. But she’s avaricious!! She (and others like her) will have her day. I’ve followed some influencers for close to 7-8 years, and I’ve noticed the ads and gifts that are a big part of their content have been trickling down due to no interaction with followers. It will happen...just a matter of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
EXACTLY. Or She could also put, for ex:
top: #sosander
pants: #vero moda
Coffee maker: # bodum
earrings: #catherine de creve coeur

easy peasy. But she’s avaricious!! She (and others like her) will have her day. I’ve followed some influencers for close to 7-8 years, and I’ve noticed the ads and gifts that are a big part of their content have been trickling down due to no interaction with followers. It will happen...just a matter of time.
I bloody can’t wait for that day!!

Does anyone follow oak home interiors?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
13 ad/aff links of Black Friday sale suggestions this afternoon. One of which was Chanel?! Who does she think she is?

Reactions: 5
13 ad/aff links of Black Friday sale suggestions this afternoon. One of which was Chanel?! Who does she think she is?
I’m sure she recommended a Chanel mascara as one she always used. Now is seems to be hourglass... whatever pays the most Becks

Who does she think her followers are? Surely she'd be better posting more mainstream affordable brands that people actually buy. What would I know though, I'm just a peasant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.