The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been thinking this morning about Christmas and how all these over the top influencers are going to deal with it. All the usual excesses will seem even worse this year with the Christmas of have and have nots. I am not sure that any of them will be reading the room. I am staggered daily how many pieces of clothes that Becks buys (sorry is gifted) often the same thing but different colour. Do you think it is an addiction along with the likes???
[/QUOTE
the only addiction she has is flogging the clothes. i dont believe she actually buys them
Been thinking this morning about Christmas and how all these over the top influencers are going to deal with it. All the usual excesses will seem even worse this year with the Christmas of have and have nots. I am not sure that any of them will be reading the room. I am staggered daily how many pieces of clothes that Becks buys (sorry is gifted) often the same thing but different colour. Do you think it is an addiction along with the likes???
the only addiction she has is flogging the clothes. i dont believe she actually buys them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think this is spot on. It’s pure vanity and narcissistic behaviour, any decent influencer will be telling brands that they’re not interested currently.

Reactions: 5
Do her staff on furlough follow her on instagram ? £17k summer holiday and now the usual week away. Don’t begrudge anyone having a holiday but she’s doesn’t half flaunt her spending.

Oh to be a small business owner who can swan off on holidays. Sorry forgot ! Mummy owns the business . Must be for her to worry about non essential shops potentially having to close again.

Reactions: 3
Do her staff on furlough follow her on instagram ? £17k summer holiday and now the usual week away. Don’t begrudge anyone having a holiday but she’s doesn’t half flaunt her spending.

Oh to be a small business owner who can swan off on holidays. Sorry forgot ! Mummy owns the business . Must be for her to worry about non essential shops potentially having to close again.
Also I wonder if Bertie has gone. Never see him on holiday!!

Reactions: 1
Cue the Bertie post. She definitely reads here
I’m probably wrong, but that photo looks like he’s at home from the furniture you can see next to his bed. Usually she has a house sitter who looks after the dog. We take our dog with us on all UK based holidays and she loves it.

She’s having such a good time she is reading this forum and posting photos of her dog (and that’s a photo from home). We are heading to Salcombe tomorrow for a week so maybe I’ll bump into her walking her dog on the beach!

• Haha
She’s having such a good time she is reading this forum and posting photos of her dog (and that’s a photo from home). We are heading to Salcombe tomorrow for a week so maybe I’ll bump into her walking her dog on the beach!
Hahaha NOPE because Bertie the depressed dog is stuck at home so Beggy Becks can have a week without any stress. How cringe is that selfie with her and MR D... her world 🙄 she looks very yellow compared to him... too much foundation love... 😂😂😂 she’s so extra

Reactions: 6
Hahaha NOPE because Bertie the depressed dog is stuck at home so Beggy Becks can have a week without any stress. How cringe is that selfie with her and MR D... her world 🙄 she looks very yellow compared to him... too much foundation love... 😂😂😂 she’s so extra
Dragged those poor kids to yet another adult drinking session!
The depressed dog clearly left at home ! I bet the place she rents is no dogs. No chance princess Begs would rent a place other people’s dog’s would have been.
True dog lover / not

And of course she’s in Salcombe. No doubt had lunch at The Winking Prawn which is pretty over-rated But v popular with a particular type of holiday maker. I’ll admit to having been twice. First time it was disappointing but we gave it another try and second time was just as bad. Full of people very keen to let you know they were there along with their equally loud children Ottilie and Attila and their darling cockapoo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she shows one more house on the frigging water I’ll scream!!! It must be amazing being able to have getaways as much as they do. All no doubt Gifted! What about gifting a few to some bloody carers etc. Or just someone who needs a break - not some frigging lazy middle class family who don’t know how lucky they are. And don’t start me on the bloody 27 Xmas trees she will no doubt Drag out of the attic in the next few weeks 😡😡

Reactions: 9
O yes all the Christmas trees how does she have all the time to decorate them all.

Reactions: 2
O yes all the Christmas trees how does she have all the time to decorate them all.
Because she’s hardly ever at her “boutique” because she lets her underpaid little minions run it all for her while she swans around taking 3 week long holidays and popping in a few times a week

For someone who regularly talks about mental health and how she's always 'suffered', she does an excellent job of continually sugarcoating every single aspect of her life. For her to complain about the leaves in her swimming pool would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. Becks, take a look at the world around you, maybe a little further afield than the affluent group you associate with. Life is full on and exhausting for all of us, so why do you feel the need to continually make yours look a breeze while always cooking from scratch, running a business, exercising, always being 'present for the children' and pointing her toe awkwardly in her bespoke dressing room (designed to show off her designer bags, don't you know). Noone's life can be that picture perfect all the time, it's surely not possibly, especially during a pandemic and a recession.

I'd love for the one upside of Covid to be that these vacuous, tone-deaf, insensitive, show-off bloggers/vloggers/IG arseholes are seen for what they are which is one-dimensional, self-obsessed, selfish narcissists.

Oh, I feel so much better for getting that off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Starving children - food banks can’t keep up!

Begs accepts loads of free chocolate from Lindt! Grabby grabby repulsive bastard!

Lindt have got this all wrong !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Starving children - food banks can’t keep up!

Begs accepts loads of free chocolate from Lindt! Grabby grabby repulsive bastard!

Lindt have got this all wrong !
Just come on to say the same thing - Lindt you are taking the piss. I will be messaging them right now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For someone who regularly talks about mental health and how she's always 'suffered', she does an excellent job of continually sugarcoating every single aspect of her life. For her to complain about the leaves in her swimming pool would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. Becks, take a look at the world around you, maybe a little further afield than the affluent group you associate with. Life is full on and exhausting for all of us, so why do you feel the need to continually make yours look a breeze while always cooking from scratch, running a business, exercising, always being 'present for the children' and pointing her toe awkwardly in her bespoke dressing room (designed to show off her designer bags, don't you know). Noone's life can be that picture perfect all the time, it's surely not possibly, especially during a pandemic and a recession.

I'd love for the one upside of Covid to be that these vacuous, tone-deaf, insensitive, show-off bloggers/vloggers/IG arseholes are seen for what they are which is one-dimensional, self-obsessed, selfish narcissists.

Oh, I feel so much better for getting that off my chest.
You tell em!!! You said what a lot of us are thinking. I’ve been following a lot of the well known instagrammers DMBL40, fashionablepan, natali in Norfolk, lulu, and of course Beggy becs. They all get on my absolute nerves now apart from DMBL40 (who I’m sure is probably the wealthiest of them all). Fashionable pan gets on my tits with the catwalk shows outside (presume her daft hubby films her) and the amount of clothes she shows daily. Natali in Norfolk is bay tit crazy - doesn’t work but moans about just about everything. A lot of them just love to show off but I do like DMBL40 as she doesn’t seem to need to show off like they do. Oh and instyle by Helen is another one who has got so bloody boring.

Lindt - WHY?????

👋 Hellooo read the room! We are in a pandemic!! Why are you gifting wealthy families who can afford bars of chocolate and advent calendars? Give to the needy NOT the greedy!! 😡 shame on you becks! Here’s a kind suggestion - Why not donate to those families that need help instead?

Reactions: 12
Lindt - WHY?????

👋 Hellooo read the room! We are in a pandemic!! Why are you gifting wealthy families who can afford bars of chocolate and advent calendars? Give to the needy NOT the greedy!! 😡 shame on you becks! Here’s a kind suggestion - Why not donate to those families that need help instead?
It’s exactly what I said to them this morning. Still waiting on my reply!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.