The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally recreated her boring old living room all over again. She really doesn’t branch out does she 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why are the books on the shelves backwards?!
This is such nouveau riche shelf. It’s a display you’d get in a shop and nothing to do with objects that mean something to you. Book you’ve read, objects you’ve collected travelling, photographs , meaningful pieces displayed etc
It’s a soulless display of nothingness with books only used as a decorative items. Wealthy country folk don’t own shelves like that, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 14
I don’t usually post on this thread but I had to come on and say “for the love of god, stop calling it a paddock!!!!” 🙈🙈🙈 It’s so bleeping cringe!!! Even if you had acres, it’s called “the garden” Charlotte. How can it be a paddock when you have no horses?! You sound like a twit!!! But if you must insist on calling it a paddock, how about using it for its intended purpose and exercising yourself Charl, seeing as you have no horses to exercise!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must be livid she’s been set back on the sweeping panorama of the Facebook market sink she’s ‘upcycling.’

And she literally recreated her old living room in this house. Don’t you want to branch out and do something different? Get a feel for the house and it’s character, not just replicate.

Reactions: 6
Yep she just does a copy and paste job every time. Including her interior design “business”

Reactions: 5
She must be livid she’s been set back on the sweeping panorama of the Facebook market sink she’s ‘upcycling.’

And she literally recreated her old living room in this house. Don’t you want to branch out and do something different? Get a feel for the house and it’s character, not just replicate.
We moved and my new living room is the polar opposite of my old. Different house, different style. Certainly not beige 😂

Reactions: 4
She needs to up her game and make this house more unique, sadly she’s too stupid/lacks intelligence to see how to gain new followers and interest.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.