Man With A Hammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve been looking through his page today, if he does have a secret wife heā€™s making a big effort to hide her?

Reactions: 1
Haha sorry Iā€™ve been busy. Heā€™s told me he has a wife. I donā€™t know anything about her though. My gut feeling is it keeps the engagement up with the women if heā€™s seen as a single man.

Reactions: 2
from what I knew. He had a wife. Broke up, sold old house in the north and has ā€œnewā€ lady in Devon. House was 500k.

from what I knew. He had a wife. Broke up, sold old house in the north and has ā€œnewā€ lady in Devon. House was 500k.
Where did you find that? Heā€™d told me he had a wife and that was as he bought Admirals.

Reactions: 2
How interesting. I wonder if the secret gf/wife has a say in the decor? Does she do a big chunk of the work that he would have us all believe he does himself? Is she behind the camera for the silly posing in the bath shots? So many questions that need answering now!

Reactions: 4
How interesting. I wonder if the secret gf/wife has a say in the decor? Does she do a big chunk of the work that he would have us all believe he does himself? Is she behind the camera for the silly posing in the bath shots? So many questions that need answering now!
I donā€™t know much about her at all but I know she works away at times. I imagine she will have a say in the decor too but it is predominantly from him.

Itā€™s very weird, all the secrecy around his personal life. Heā€™s not in a boy band FFS šŸ¤£.

• Haha
Now Iā€™m wondering if there is a flock of little boys with hammers/girls with hammers and we donā€™t get to see them either?

Gregā€™s trim is never a good match for his wallpaper. I can see what he is going for, but I blamed his colour blindness on him always *just* missing the mark.

If there is also a non-colour blind person in the household, thereā€™s really no excuse for the poor colour schemes.

Iā€™ll share a secretā€¦he has previously loved and enjoyed BDSM but his wife doesnā€™t live that lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6