The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still shooting scenes of her bog standard house as if she loves it and it’s her forever home, despite knowing full well she’s moving. Also content of water a plant and making a bed? Funnily enough I did those things this weekend too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That ad is awful most of it is out of focus. How much free stuff, it’s disgusting for what, an out of focus ad with her trying to look like the perfect instahun pimping them kids out again
I won’t comment on her weight as I’ve put on over a stone since first lockdown but that shirt does her no favours at the end
Yet she moans about her family’s privacy. How she is that stupid to not see what a hypocrite she is blows my mind! Her husband should be ashamed letting her use them for a freebie

Reactions: 2
She is still shooting scenes of her bog standard house as if she loves it and it’s her forever home, despite knowing full well she’s moving. Also content of water a plant and making a bed? Funnily enough I did those things this weekend too.
I thought this! I saw a comment on her post of the "snug" and someone said are you still thinking of changing the sofa and her reply was something like "yes definitely we will be updating this room soon"'I mean why bloody lie when you're clearly moving 🤷‍♀️ she could have easily said "oh no we decided against it and we're keeping this one"

Reactions: 7
‘You guys know how much I love green’

Erm no, you’ve only recently started adding green accents into the greige 🙄

Those shirts - I think she’s trying to go for a sloane housewife/American preppy look but failing miserably. It doesn’t help that she doesn’t seem to iron any of her clothes and they’re stored crumpled in a drawer.

Reactions: 5
Pony life is the only life for us... erm no love. Fakeness, weight gain and being smug for no reason at all is your life. Oh, and you're moving with your mother lol

Does perfect child Elsa even ride any more… we‘ve not seen any terrifying, uncontrollable canters from her recently. I think most likely she fell off one too many times - due to lack of actual tuition- and doesn’t want to ride anymore.
Hey Chazza, did you read my post before you quickly uploaded that pic of perfect Elsa on her pony ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody noticed her “bestie” Sian has been MIA for months? Miss Piggy talked about her all the time and she was always in her stories, and now it’s like radio silence. I wonder if they are no longer friends. Or maybe because Charlotte thinks she’s moving up in the world that Sian isnt Good enough for her anymore

Good point actually, she had her own account as well but I never followed so don’t know whether she’s just left insta or whether they’ve drifted apart.

‘eVeRy dAy i cOuNt mY bLeSsInGs tO cAlL hEr HoMe’ … so much so we’re taking advantage of the inflated housing market and selling up to get as much buck as possible for my Art Attack DIY house.
I’m sure she would have far more comments but clearly sat on her phone doing damage control and deleting the slightest mention of moving 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine calling your house 'her' ... its not a frigging stately home Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone else has said it’s a shame she’s selling up 😂
That’s gone too

‘eVeRy dAy i cOuNt mY bLeSsInGs tO cAlL hEr HoMe’ … so much so we’re taking advantage of the inflated housing market and selling up to get as much buck as possible for my Art Attack DIY house.
I’m sure she would have far more comments but clearly sat on her phone doing damage control and deleting the slightest mention of moving 🙃
I might need to comment at 5am. She won’t see it immediately! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine calling your house 'her' ... its not a frigging stately home Charlotte.
She's a bleeping idiot. She will look like a right twit when she reveals is moving house. Bet she'll not mention that mumsy is moving too, and that's the only way she will be able to afford the new house.
How did the cushion range do Charlotte? No mention of it since its launch.
How are the horses? Another fad just like the caravan.
How's your bestie Sian? Another 'friend' bites the dust.
What are all those interior design qualifications you have again? Oh that's right, you don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.