The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her address! She moaned at them because it’s violating her privacy as it’s where her children live ….
Really? She shares her house name all the time and always mentions Christchurch. You only have to type in the two on google and there you go. Is she that dumb

Reactions: 10
If you search THTMM on google the house name appears at least once on the first page, if you search the house name that she has so readily shared hundreds of times then location, Rightmove etc all appear on the first page.
I really hope this secret move is so she can actually change her flippant behaviour & attitude towards her children’s privacy and actually keep them off social media.
mid give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was naive to share so much information so readily but sadly I think she will continue to sell hers And her families’ souls for a free white company advent calendar and some cheap b&q Christmas decs

Reactions: 8
I would've ignored her, she couldn't do anything anyway without drawing mre attention to the house sale which she's trying to keep quiet :D

Reactions: 3
What an absolute hypocrite.! She shares everything for freebie and exploits her kids daily. Anyone can look on rightmove, on my fb people are forever sharing houses. You can request an estate agent doesn’t market it to rightmove etc as they offered me this when I was selling a probate property for a family member. If she’s that concerned she could’ve done that
I literally can’t believe she messaged someone to ask for them to remove it.!
hey Charlotte 👋🏻👋🏻 We all know you read here, don’t have an open Instagram where you constantly show your children, your dog waking route etc.!

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s actually tidied a cupboard by removing puzzle contents from boxes. How much space has she saved? There was ample room had the boxes been stacked properly. She’s so bloody stupid.

Reactions: 6
Omg who Does she think she is?! she has a very high opinion of herself to think she has privacy concerns. Youre not royalty Charlotte, nor are you a celebrity. You’re a fat greedy entitled Cow that hasn’t worked a day in your life and pimps your children out on the gram when it suits you and there is money to be made! How dare she dictate to other people what they can and can’t post when she has absolutely no regard for her childrens safety and shares them online for thousands to see! nah This has really pissed me off 😡🤯

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t personally keep reposting upsetting videos of when my pet was hurt, injured, or in pain. Whatever way you put a spin on it, it’s not a memory I would be reaching back for or publicly sharing. Charlottes got a whole reel on it that’s she’s plugging.

I'm not sure you can morally play the privacy card when you shamelessly posted your distraught daughter having to say "goodbye" to her much loved pet when they felt he would be put to sleep. I felt it was cruel, thoughtless & a total disregard for her privacy at the time & still do. As a mother, I couldn't even begin to understand how she felt it was appropriate for strangers to be 'invited' in to view such a private and painful moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The person who shared the Rightmove screen shot has been blocked 😂 she asked miss piggy who had said it to her and said she would remove the story after Charlotte told her who the follower was so she could remove them from her private ig account and she blocked her 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think she’s using the privacy thing as an excuse, I think she’s highly pissed off that someone found out her house was on the market and sold before she could do a ‘big reveal’ and break the news herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The reshare of when they bought the car home, notice poor Rory went to him first then got shoved out of the way and the cats recovery was all because of Elsa 🙄 #justiceforrory

Let's not forget about the little madam getting her own pony and getting kitted out head to toe in brand new equestrian gear. Meanwhile Rory gets... nothing!

Reactions: 6
She literally just posted her house name today when reposting the cat stories. As mentioned above, she’s not annoyed about the privacy breach (not that there was one) but more that people have found out about the house move before she could do a staged ‘reveal’ post.

Reactions: 14
She will be annoyed that someone’s ‘stole her content’ because let’s face it she doesn’t know the meaning of privacy

Friday night family night and they’re all snuggled on the sofa ……apart from little Rory who’s on the floor 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.