The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who was documenting her weight loss journey she’s hardly a great advertisement for clean living. It’s far from healthy with her yo-yo diet and should not be offering any advice. She’s so fickle.

Reactions: 5
Sadly she thinks she knows better and will continue with these restrictive diets, setting an awful example to her children and followers

Reactions: 3
Does Joe have some sort of issue with food too? He was plump, then lost weight and got more tone, and now he just looks like a triangle

• Haha
I give it a couple of weeks before we get another “so guys, I’ve been off the diet - but now I’m back on it - would you like to see what I eat in a day?”
“Sooooo guys, first weigh in I’ve lost 8 lb - so happy, here’s me in the full length mirror again”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Holy moly she’s piled it all back on.
yo yo dieting Charlotte… it will never work.
still summer is coming … nearly time for smug paddle boarding again. Yay.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Holy moly she’s piled it all back on.
yo yo dieting Charlotte… it will never work.
still summer is coming … nearly time for smug paddle boarding again. Yay.
What fascinates me is the speed in which she gains weight. She must be binging constantly?

Reactions: 10
I'm always conscious on commenting on peoples weight cus I'd hate to sound like I'm just being like "ooh what a fatty" cus it doesn't really matter BUT her yo-yoing weight does concern me she's either one extreme or the other!

Reactions: 7
I'm always conscious on commenting on peoples weight cus I'd hate to sound like I'm just being like "ooh what a fatty" cus it doesn't really matter BUT her yo-yoing weight does concern me she's either one extreme or the other!
Exactly this. And she’s so smug and preachy when she’s lost weight

I would NEVER troll someone for their weight but she presents herself as a weight loss guru when her behaviour is damaging and dangerous.

Reactions: 8
What fascinates me is the speed in which she gains weight. She must be binging constantly?
It seems to me she's a compulsive eater. Food compulsion is hard to manage without help. She can restrict for a while (and I don't even think she restricts that much, her diet intake is normal diet intake) but soon it gets to a point when you need to eat what you've been denying yourself, and then it's a binge fest for days - hence the quick weight gain. NOT healthy - for the body or the mind. She needs to treat the compulsion first; there is no intuitive eating when you're addicted to food.

Also having to feed a family while being on a diet must be hard. Cooking for everybody, seeing everybody eating cakes, pizza and pasta and having to munch on a salad. Either everybody eats more or less healthily or it takes a lot of constant willpower.

Reactions: 4
It seems to me she's a compulsive eater. Food compulsion is hard to manage without help. She can restrict for a while (and I don't even think she restricts that much, her diet intake is normal diet intake) but soon it gets to a point when you need to eat what you've been denying yourself, and then it's a binge fest for days - hence the quick weight gain. NOT healthy - for the body or the mind. She needs to treat the compulsion first; there is no intuitive eating when you're addicted to food.

Also having to feed a family while being on a diet must be hard. Cooking for everybody, seeing everybody eating cakes, pizza and pasta and having to munch on a salad. Either everybody eats more or less healthily or it takes a lot of constant willpower.
Yep I do have some understanding as one of my kids has an ED

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who wants to put bets on what slobbery Charlotte will be doing this weekend? Let's call BINGO for every one we get right over the next two days 🎉😂
My first bet is going to be...
Avoiding spending any time with her offspring by doing some pointless half arsed job around the house

Reactions: 2
Who wants to put bets on what slobbery Charlotte will be doing this weekend? Let's call BINGO for every one we get right over the next two days 🎉😂
My first bet is going to be...
Avoiding spending any time with her offspring by doing some pointless half arsed job around the house
Some scintillating content related to snails or half dead olive trees (seriously how tit do they look?!)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.