The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things I dislike about this human...
Stupid voice
Cheap hair extensions
Husbands walk
Selfish
Slobbery tongue
Husbands face
Her cheap home
Boggle eyes like she's been strangled
Boring
Cold
Depressed
twit
Her style
Her diy skills
Her yoyo dieting
bleeping animals everywhere
Her shape
Her fakeness
Her lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Things I dislike about this human...
Stupid voice
Cheap hair extensions
Husbands walk
Selfish
Slobbery tongue
Husbands face
Her cheap home
Boggle eyes like she's been strangled
Boring
Cold
Depressed
twit
Her style
Her diy skills
Her yoyo dieting
bleeping animals everywhere
Her shape
Her fakeness
Her lies
Her husbands walk is shocking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry for the radio silence guyyyyyyssss but this happened..... cue new house for her to duck up, plus living with her odd mother. Bore off you slobbery mess

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Way to go Charlotte, getting rid of perfectly good boxes and replacing with plastic. 👍 Job well done. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

P.s totally get the sentiment behind this, saving space etc but seriously?

Reactions: 5
What a bleeping twit she is, hope the buyers surveyor finds loads wrong with her grubby, beiger than beige, dog hair, gerbil droppings, infested house and she can’t sell it, she’s vile!

She looked extra piggy today

I wouldn't want her house it's a tit show!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even think she saved that much space in the cupboard anyway. All she needed to do was empty it and put everything back neatly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t even think she saved that much space in the cupboard anyway. All she needed to do was empty it and put everything back neatly.
“Oh I left the big boxes as they wouldn’t fit into these bags” *slow clap*
Had she stacked those boxes neatly (& donated some, she has way too many) it would be easy to find a game just by looking at the sides. Now she has to pull every bag to be able to see the labels.
That was one of the most idiotic things she’s ever done for insta views, and mind you the competition is fierce.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet the kids won’t look twice at them games in the pouches, kids are sensory and look for colours etc and the boxes were of interest and as said above she saved no space at all

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I just watched someone sorting board games to the tune of Mumford & Sons. Her content is abysmal but I blame myself for watching

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her family games cupboard is quite a blah selection as well. Aren’t her children too old for those puzzles now? And where’s the actual family games ie scrabble, monopoly, connnect 4, ludo etc.

Someone I follow also follows Charlotte, and she shared the house on stories after spotting it on rightmove and she got a telling off from miss piggy! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That doesn't make sense at all, she posts her grubby house all the time. Or was she really annoyed because the other followere didn't credit her properly or something.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.