The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for him. Charlotte and Joe are despicable in their blatant favouritism for the little madam Elsa and their obvious disregard for Rory. The poor boy will have some real emotional issues when he is older 💔

Reactions: 8
Attachment issues are obvious, the first 5 years are so important and Rory has almost become conditioned to not anticipate comfort or love from his family. She’s a disgusting mother. And her last post on her grid is hilarious as she’s hiding her incredibly obvious weight gain behind her overweight dogs (whom she also shows more affection than her own son!) I’d say she makes me angry, but it’s pity more than anything and that’s for Rory.

Reactions: 11
I noticed that in her stories the other day! The one with her golden retriever Bertie or whatever it's called. Even with it's long thick coat you could tell that it's overweight. How did the dogs get so fat with all the walks she supposedly takes them on?! Sunrise beach walks every morning, my arse!!!!

Even in that clip she reposted the other day (privacy???) of Percy coming home from the vet, little madam Elsa literally elbows Rory out the way, he was so excited to see the cat too but of course he doesn’t get a look in because Elsa and Percy have a special life saving bond.

o

• Sad
Oh she’s on the beg for a sage coffee machine, bet she will get one gifted as well.! Her slobbery tongue advertising how amazing it is. Hey Charlotte 👋🏻👋🏻 Buy your own like I did but you won’t do that will you. What verruca salt wants she gets.!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
'Just woke up' video smugness... if you've just woke up why have you got a full face of make up on? Did you sleep in your thick foundation?? Ew have a shower.
Then taking Rory to football (see tattle we do love him really....)

'Just woke up' video smugness... if you've just woke up why have you got a full face of make up on? Did you sleep in your thick foundation?? Ew have a shower.
Then taking Rory to football (see tattle we do love him really....)
And she made Rory’s bed as well as Elsa’s. I am shooketh. I assumed poor Rory would have to make his own….

Who on earth thinks setting up a camera to film yourself making a bed is good content 🤷‍♀️ What the actual f*ck! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hilarious; her life far from glam!!! This is such being content and isn’t flattering at all.
She’s home rather than fashion, clearly 🙄

Reactions: 2
she is a bland beige boring bastard. Has she ever had a proper job or worked a day in her life?

Reactions: 4
She has a horrid shape. No matter her size, with her manly shape and weird Peter pan clothes she always looks like a chubby wonna be snob, but in reality she looks quite frumpy and piggy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No on would ever comment on her size if she wasn’t such a smug witch who eye fucks the mirror every time she loses 2lbs. Her yo-yo starvation diet vs binge eating is such an unhealthy model for perfect child Elsa.

Reactions: 20
No on would ever comment on her size if she wasn’t such a smug witch who eye fucks the mirror every time she loses 2lbs. Her yo-yo starvation diet vs binge eating is such an unhealthy model for perfect child Elsa.
She evidently has serious issues with food. To yo yo as much as she does is concerning. Instead of buying fancy cushions and giant lamps she should invest in some therapy maybe?

Her habitat film..... She hides her fat behind kids or dogs. But at the end the belly dominoes rolls are awful. Poor horses, fat, least at, fat, less fat. Isn't she embarassed

And her hair and parting are bleeping shockjng

And those bleeping shirts, bog eyes and cunty smile yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk

Reactions: 3
She evidently has serious issues with food. To yo yo as much as she does is concerning. Instead of buying fancy cushions and giant lamps she should invest in some therapy maybe?
She doesn’t need therapy because of all her GRATITUDE 🙄
Her habitat film..... She hides her fat behind kids or dogs. But at the end the belly dominoes rolls are awful. Poor horses, fat, least at, fat, less fat. Isn't she embarassed
Does perfect child Elsa even ride any more… we‘ve not seen any terrifying, uncontrollable canters from her recently. I think most likely she fell off one too many times - due to lack of actual tuition- and doesn’t want to ride anymore.

• Haha
She doesn’t need therapy because of all her GRATITUDE 🙄

Does perfect child Elsa even ride any more… we‘ve not seen any terrifying, uncontrollable canters from her recently. I think most likely she fell off one too many times - due to lack of actual tuition- and doesn’t want to ride anymore.
😂🙌🏻 #GRATITUDE

That ad is awful most of it is out of focus. How much free stuff, it’s disgusting for what, an out of focus ad with her trying to look like the perfect instahun pimping them kids out again
I won’t comment on her weight as I’ve put on over a stone since first lockdown but that shirt does her no favours at the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.