The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim goes to put his hands around the girls Halle and Harper anyway they always move his hand and move away. Halle had a really big reaction to when he was grabbing at her face... gave a real dirty look and he looked off camera at someone and shook his head with a weird look on his face.

Reactions: 3
Also I noticed at the start of the latest video Tim said something like “this is great for ME” when he was talking about Halle getting accepted into the team/academy , he takes credit for everything and acts like he’s achieved it he’s such a horrible selfish person and he’s so lazy he doesn’t work hard for anything in his life.
I haven't watched for over a year - is Tim stoned?

Reactions: 1
They are for sure brainwashed. This is all about Tim. He is playing such a dangerous game with his children's mental health and education. Just because Tim has connections now and kisses ass now, doesn't mean he'll always have them and they'll benefit his kids always. That man is seriously wicked.
I clearly R.E.M. the episode not that long ago Halle said she wasn’t interested in joining a football team she wants to act yet now she’s in an academy. It’s impossible and go games with them. They choose whatever route given them money kids have no say

Reactions: 1
In Dubai now, who’s watching the kids?

The comments on this post are interesting as I think they are people not familiar with the GF but they’ve got Tim just from The waffle he was spouting!

Reactions: 4

The comments on this post are interesting as I think they are people not familiar with the GF but they’ve got Tim just from The waffle he was spouting!
Thank you for showing us this! Those comments were sweet as hell. It was enjoyable to see people calling Tim out for living viciously through Heze other than us on here. Other people can see what Tim is doing or trying to do and that feels great.

Also, in Dubai again? What will the folks in their comments talking about how Tim and Ella deserve a getaway every now and again say about this? Ad job or not, they were just away from the kids having fun and having new experiences not even a month ago in Dubai. Their fan swear up and down that Tim and Ella don't ever spend time alone and are all about their kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He’s on job!!!!!!!! Says Tim. Please someone take them kids off him
---

I dont think they there now it’s from two weeks ago or so. They just asking people to look at the posts on utube as the views were so so low lol
---
Hearing Tim talk on the project footballer thing. Omg others are seeing the real him. Heze is ok job. Those kids aren’t safe with him

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I dont think they there now it’s from two weeks ago or so. They just asking people to look at the posts on utube as the views were so so low lol
oh I thought I saw earlier that they were back in Dubai for Tim's birthday. Ella was like she was so happy to be back there again. Also saw something where Tim was gushing over there being someone at the baggage claim turning the luggage over to show the handles. He was like that's why he likes Dubai so much... of course he would like the idea of someone catering to him just so he doesn't have to do something even a little bit difficult.

• Wow
Tim is an extremely selfish and controlling person and exactly what you said @Honestgirl those kids are not safe with him!! Tim is so toxic and all he’s doing is damaging those poor kids while useless Ella doesn’t do anything to stand up for her children and instead treats Tim like he’s a cult leader who is a king in her eyes she’s infatuated with him doing anything to get his attention it’s cringe and the kids think that’s normal to be a servant to your husband and let him control you. You’re right @Gomo Tim is living viciously through Heze !, Tim’s dreams didn’t happen cause he’s lazy and has no talent so he’s trying to live his failed dreams through Heze and putting all this pressure on Heze to be a rich famous pro footballer while Tim forever takes credit for any achievements and money Heze makes and I don’t think Heze understands or realises yet how toxic Tim is and how he is living through him taking credit for everything Heze does.

It’s also cringe Tim being on this podcast talking like he’s had a long professional football coaching career all his life you would think he’s a retired famous footballer or famous coach who is coaching a professional team currently with the way he goes on when in reality Tim has no talent and uses Heze as a way to get attention. I’m so glad to see people calling him out in the comments of that post because him saying “Heze is on job” he’s showing his true colours at the awful father and person he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s also cringe Tim being on this podcast talking like he’s had a long professional football coaching career all his life you would think he’s a retired famous footballer or famous coach who is coaching a professional team with the way he goes on when in reality Tim has no talent and uses Heze as a way to get attention. I’m so glad to see people calling him out in the comments of that post because him saying “Heze is on job” he’s showing his true colours at the awful father and person he is!
Imagine if Heze started to do poorly in football for whatever reason (likely mental health related). Tim would blow a freaking gasket, especially with him going on bragging tours and talking all big about his 'coaching' and how he's the reason for Heze's success. It's actually really concerning when you think about it. Rue looks so miserable now because he's under pressure to be like Heze... six years old and has to 'work' 'work' 'work' all the time because his dad doesn't want too.

Anyway I also want to point out it's not only the kids and Ella who are brainwashed by Tim, but the whole freaking grimwade gang. I dislike them more than I dislike Ella, at least Ella is married to him.

oh I thought I saw earlier that they were back in Dubai for Tim's birthday. Ella was like she was so happy to be back there again. Also saw something where Tim was gushing over there being someone at the baggage claim turning the luggage over to show the handles. He was like that's why he likes Dubai so much... of course he would like the idea of someone catering to him just so he doesn't have to do something even a little bit difficult.
Ru serious they are actually back there now????!! wtf

Ru serious they are actually back there now????!! wtf
lol remember when they said they do everything together? Crazy how that changed when they got money. crazy how they valued and praised homeschooling until Heze had to go to school to keep playing football for Chelsea. Tim and Ella are full of it.

They are in Dubai I’m soeechless. They aren’t parents !!!!
---
Never the Ella parents are down right stupid
---
However.
---
Anyone else would call the freebie two weeks ago if that Tim bday trip away as they have 7 kids but no they want more time away from kids which prob is a freebie again as they pay for nothing. I can believe this wow. This is pure neglect

So kids go to a hotel room in Belgium for one night and they away in Dubai again. I just can’t believe what I’m seeing. Aren’t they embarrassed. I actually think Ella is simple to think this is ok Kids have no money spent on them at all

If they were gd parents as they just had a few Dubai holiday they would have took all 7 kids to Dubai as they love it so much but no as they cannot afford it plus they don’t want to deal with their kids. It’s beyond shocking they have done this

The recent video “the neighbours could tell you” they play football in the garden all day long…lol what a nightmare to live next door to.

Hosanna seems to have appointed herself as “head coach” of her younger siblings now that she is in a position where she won’t be able to excel above them in any way by having her own choice of hobby. Forcing herself to have detailed interest in developing her sibling’s football careers is the only way she will keep Tim’s praise.

The recent video “the neighbours could tell you” they play football in the garden all day long…lol what a nightmare to live next door to.

Hosanna seems to have appointed herself as “head coach” of her younger siblings now that she is in a position where she won’t be able to excel above them in any way by having her own choice of hobby. Forcing herself to have detailed interest in developing her sibling’s football careers is the only way she will keep Tim’s praise.
She was rambling on and this was her way of hiding her displeasure
---
Also Tim has basicallt disclosed that he’s the kids do not homeschool at all

They need to make big deals about the children's birthdays not Tim's.
---

Also Tim has basicallt disclosed that he’s the kids do not homeschool at all
She's going to look back on that and be embarrassed when she realizes most people saw through that. I feel bad for Hosanna.

Yeah they've said things so many times that proves they don't homeschool or even think education is important at all.

I don’t think Hosanna is disappointed as such. She doesn’t want to be a footballer and being signed would be massive pressure to deliver, but she does want to be top girl and daddy’s favourite in the family as the eldest daughter. She is finding every way possible to stay on track with that.

If she can’t please Tim by being an elite footballer…which currently is the only option the kids are getting to make him happy…then she is going to involve herself as much as possible claiming to support an develop her siblings, proven in the video by how she made herself spokesperson about everyone else’s football skills etc.

I feel bad for her, she now has to possibly spend years basically being a cheerleader for her younger siblings instead of developing her own talents. However…on the plus side, although Halle is happy now she’s the favourite…she has already been brainwashed into thinking that being signed to a pro academy isn’t good enough and that she needs to strive to get into a better one…so Hosanna might be able to exit the family madness at around 16 and find her own path…whereas Halle could get trapped in football until a major rejection and confidence desecration occurs. As is the possibility for Heze.

Tim is interested in girls football also because it might help him franchise (he did say in the video it ‘helps me’). I’m not convinced he cares about what his girls actually want or what is best for them. The big money is in the men’s premier league…he will drop his interest in girls being footballers if the money side of it isn’t worthwhile for him.

I can’t believe how selfish Tim and Ella are in Dubai again I just can’t get over it. Kids don’t even do anything for their bday no trampoline park no beach. Nowhere where they are people to mingle with. It’s all
Home based so they don’t get to find out how abused they are
---
Ella isn’t a mother she’s a doormat. She’s a disgrace

All their insta stories and posts from Dubai have me cringing. The way Tim always dresses like he’s a kid (most kids dress better than him to be honest) , every photo is him doing gang signs and he walks around trying to act like he’s a celebrity lol thinking everyone is looking at him. Ella in every story feeding his ego , obsessing over him to the point it’s weird to behave like that and in some of her stories she looks and sounds drunk rambling and making no sense. All these declarations of love they post online is a huge red flag in my opinion cause they’re trying to force something that isn’t there and trying to make their marriage look perfect when it isn’t it’s actually a very unhealthy relationship between them and it’s mostly her trying to force it cause she’s very insecure.

If she was a nice person and a good mum then I would have it in me to feel sorry for her cause I’m convinced at the end of her pregnancy with Halo and the first few months after Halo was born , it seemed like Tim had done something bad I wonder was he messaging someone or entertaining someone messaging him cause there was so much tension in their relationship at the time she seemed so annoyed at him and she became a million times more insecure about her appearance and constantly repeating that he’s married to her like she was trying to make a point to people watching that he’s her husband ( anyone with sense wouldn’t want him anyway!!) but because she’s selfish just like Tim and a child exploiter I don’t feel sorry for her cause she always puts him on a pedestal and treats him better than their kids.

They couldn’t care less about their kids you can tell they don’t miss them at all and are wanting to be as far away from them as possible and even hinting for the hotel in Dubai to give them another freebie. Their kids are just props to them they are the money makers that’s all Ella and Tim see them as. They are truly the worst parents ever they are so selfish and spend more time away from the kids than they do with them. Poor kids don’t even realise the only reason their parents get to go on these trips is because the kids have made the money and got them the freebies!!