The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the posts are getting worse and make me so so angry. Tim says the kids in the uk will love the chocolate fountain. Yes well it certainly won’t be ur kids will it Tim as he were he just two weeks ago and ur back with no kids. Also as this is term time and again they are away with no kids if they were in sch this would be classed as neglect. It isn’t what anyone does at all not even very rich celebrities. It’s insanely selfish. Then even more worse too shows they are at the water park. If I was there kids I would hate my parents u mean that is just evil I cannot put into words what a joke this is what they have done. Ella is such a stupid door mate walking round like she is in love with this waste of space idiot. I just can’t contain my anger and if this is what they do for us all to use just imagine what goes on behind closed doors
---
And why does Tim keep talking patois like he’s black then Ella does her stupid high pitched scream. He’s so self obsessed mate ur a white worthless man that doesn’t work doesn’t do anything but exploits ur kids.

Reactions: 6
No words. Are they trying to rub their kids noses in it. Don’t they think they would like to do things other than football. I can’t even get a bar or choc without my kids having one too let alone going on holidays non stop without them. I know fact they would not want to know me as that is not a parent at all

Reactions: 6
Omg the posts are getting worse and make me so so angry. Tim says the kids in the uk will love the chocolate fountain. Yes well it certainly won’t be ur kids will it Tim as he were he just two weeks ago and ur back with no kids. Also as this is term time and again they are away with no kids if they were in sch this would be classed as neglect. It isn’t what anyone does at all not even very rich celebrities. It’s insanely selfish. Then even more worse too shows they are at the water park. If I was there kids I would hate my parents u mean that is just evil I cannot put into words what a joke this is what they have done. Ella is such a stupid door mate walking round like she is in love with this waste of space idiot. I just can’t contain my anger and if this is what they do for us all to use just imagine what goes on behind closed doors
---
And why does Tim keep talking patois like he’s black then Ella does her stupid high pitched scream. He’s so self obsessed mate ur a white worthless man that doesn’t work doesn’t do anything but exploits ur kids.
I know you're lying. :oops: They went to a water park? That's such a weird thing to go and do when you have 7 kids if most if not all haven't ever been to a water park.

Reactions: 4
I know you're lying. :oops: They went to a water park? That's such a weird thing to go and do when you have 7 kids if most if not all haven't ever been to a water park.
Then when they come home they’ll brag about the holiday to the kids as always rubbing it in their faces about all the fun things they got to do that’s these kids never get to experience it’s so cruel. The poor kids are so brain washed that they think it’s normal for parents to go on holiday after holiday and have fun while the kids never get to be part of it.

Reactions: 3
Then when they come home they’ll brag about the holiday to the kids as always rubbing it in their faces about all the fun things they got to do that’s these kids never get to experience it’s so cruel. The poor kids are so brain washed that they think it’s normal for parents to go on holiday after holiday and have fun while the kids never get to be part of it.
Oh but it's okay. They took them to Belgium a week ago and they got to play in a pool. :rolleyes:. Why are they doing things that would be great experiences for their children for a adult man's birthday? The kids are the money makers and the reason they have an audience at all... but they get the bare minimum and are pushed to work more and more. They are told life should be all work and no play but their parents play hard as hell.

This goes back to the food thing I mentioned earlier. The kids eat bread, cereal, and fruit while Tim gets meat, pizza, Mcdonalds, steak, and cooking that isn't Ella dog food. Don't forget the small portions. They treat those kids like they owe them for being born.

Tim got all these things without putting in a lick of hard work... but they teach their kids this is the only way to get these things. Insane.

Tim said Atlantis water park here we come so no I’m not lying!!
---
He’s wearing his swimming trunks too. I just think it be hard to film it plus surely he had a tiny bit of a conscience that it’s a fucked up thing to do when you have 7 kids at home..again

Attachments

Last edited:
Tim said Atlantis water park here we come so no I’m not lying!!
---
He’s wearing his swimming trunks too. I just think it be hard to film it plus surely he had a tiny bit of a conscience that it’s a fucked up thing to do when you have 7 kids at home..again
I wasn't really saying you're lying. It's a saying that is supposed to convey my disbelief at their audacity. That's why I followed up with pointing out the kids haven't ever been to a water park.. Iol. I would believe anything someone says about Tim and Ella, they are trash. I saw that they went swimming with dolphins, yet another thing their kids could have enjoyed. They are a mess.

I wasn't really saying you're lying. It's a saying that is supposed to convey my disbelief at their audacity. That's why I followed up with pointing out the kids haven't ever been to a water park.. Iol. I would believe anything someone says about Tim and Ella, they are trash. I saw that they went swimming with dolphins, yet another thing their kids could have enjoyed. They are a mess.
I wasn’t sure so I wanted to show u I wasn’t lying lol

Ella was on some podcast talking about homeschooling, knowing dang well she doesn't homeschool those kids. They do workbooks and then go outside to do football. So annoying.

Reactions: 5
What home schooling ?? There’s none, no structure no curriculum followed!

So that last post of them chatting tit for 16 mins was what Tim and Ella call work looool. Going to Dubai two weeks ago was work loool. These two. No mention of going to a new country to explore its culture. How they talk about is the pool. They don’t care about education at all. Lazy waste of spaces

Kids never get a party like this but they have no friends that’s why. The man sure don’t deserve any of this at all he does nothing but drive heze to training and posts his family standing in one room in the house
---
Heze with the ball in the pic again looool. This is serious and they don’t care

Last edited:
Kids never get a party like this but they have no friends that’s why. The man sure don’t deserve any of this at all he does nothing but drive heze to training and posts his family standing in one room in the house
---
Heze with the ball and Tim with his sunglasses on inside and walking like his some celeb lol

I want to know what's going on with his abs in the birthday post. They are flabby and defined at the same time!

Reactions: 1
---
So this grown man gets two trips to Dubai, a huge birthday party, and a week long celebration. The kids get fruit salad, bread, and free clothes from NIke. Oh, Hosanna got a last minute sleepover with a fake bestfriend because they know Tim's birthday celebrations following it was going to be over the top and knew not doing much but singing happy birthday like they usually do wouldn't look good. Oh and they didn't even order out pizza or go out to eat or whatever, they had to have Ella's disgusting raw cooking for Hosanna's birthday with her 'bestie'. What in the heck is wrong with these people? Does Ella think if she does all this Tim will put even half the effort when it's her birthday? The kids are the real money makers, they are the ones who deserve the huge birthday celebrations.

And what in the heck is up with him acting like a celebrity? Or a king. I know Ella calls him king but he's not. Her family looked like a bunch of idiots celebrating that man who mistreats their daughter and grandchildren. How many parts is Tim's birthday celebration video going to be? :rolleyes: Tim is shown to be a lazy person who puts all the hard work on Ella and the children... he doesn't do housework, he doesn't work, and he forces his kids to do tit he wouldn't ever do to make him money.

And I'm sure he got some designer for his birthday @LouisVuitton and all.

Gross.

I'm not done! The expensive decorations for Tim while the kids get ballons they have to blow up themselves. Also, remember when Houston had her birthday and Ella said something about the horse ride not being too expensive for one kid to ride so it was something they could do. So she pinches pennies for her children's birthday's but goes all out for Tim. They are truly something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree.
So this grown man gets two trips to Dubai, a huge birthday party, and a week long celebration. The kids get fruit salad, bread, and free clothes from NIke. Oh, Hosanna got a last minute sleepover with a fake bestfriend because they know Tim's birthday celebrations following it was going to be over the top and knew not doing much but singing happy birthday like they usually do wouldn't look good. Oh and they didn't even order out pizza or go out to eat or whatever, they had to have Ella's disgusting raw cooking for Hosanna's birthday with her 'bestie'. What in the heck is wrong with these people? Does Ella think if she does all this Tim will put even half the effort when it's her birthday? The kids are the real money makers, they are the ones who deserve the huge birthday celebrations.

And what in the heck is up with him acting like a celebrity? Or a king. I know Ella calls him king but he's not. Her family looked like a bunch of idiots celebrating that man who mistreats their daughter and grandchildren. How many parts is Tim's birthday celebration video going to be? :rolleyes: Tim is shown to be a lazy person who puts all the hard work on Ella and the children... he doesn't do housework, he doesn't work, and he forces his kids to do tit he wouldn't ever do to make him money.

And I'm sure he got some designer for his birthday @LouisVuitton and all.

Gross.

I'm not done! The expensive decorations for Tim while the kids get ballons they have to blow up themselves. Also, remember when Houston had her birthday and Ella said something about the horse ride not being too expensive for one kid to ride so it was something they could do. So she pinches pennies for her children's birthday's but goes all out for Tim. They are truly something else.
I agree. Ella is a doormat simple. Her family are idiots too. That does this man do for his kids and wife nothing at all. Surely those people there are thinking the same as us and remain quiet
---
Why was he walking out with a bad man limp loool. He’s so cringe.
---
Did you notice at that party there was not one single child so I bet the kids up for the pics then sent to bed

Last edited:
I agree.

I agree. Ella is a doormat simple. Her family are idiots too. That does this man do for his kids and wife nothing at all. Surely those people there are thinking the same as us and remain quiet
---
Why was he walking out with a bad man limp loool. He’s so cringe.
---
Did you notice at that party there was not one single child so I bet the kids up for the pics then sent to bed
I saw the kids there. They had to stand there while their dad acted like a nut.

Reactions: 2