The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Ella and Tim are to blame for this so I want to make that clear I understand the kids aren’t to blame but omg they have made Heze a very selfish , entitled , spoilt rotten , attention seeking , demanding and rude child and that’s not something to be proud of! the way he sits there sulking speaking bluntly and with a selfish attitude is sad. It’s a horrible way to be and they’ve made him become this way. He thinks the world revolves around him and you know what I don’t blame him at all for thinking that because he’s been made the golden child of the family all these years with everyone feeding his ego so it’s no surprise he expects special treatment and attention all the time cause it’s all he’s ever known. He expects everything to be the way he wants and for everyone to follow the routine that he likes all the time which is very controlling and he’s become a mini Tim.

Heze sadly has no personality he’s dull, judgmental cause he thinks he’s better than everyone and he doesn’t know how to chill out and have fun. He’s like a robot he shows very little emotion which is concerning and he can’t stand it when someone else is getting attention. In my opinion he has some mental health problems too that seriously need addressing because I could see those problems getting worse. All he cares about is football and it’s one thing to love something but he’s unhealthily addicted and Ella said he makes the whole family sit down every day to discuss their training plans wtf. These siblings don’t bond in a normal way of just chilling together watching a movie or playing together. Everything has to revolve around football and Tim is running his own little cult.

Would of it of killed Heze to be happy for Hosanna having fun for her birthday? Ella and Tim should of used that moment to do the right thing for once and properly put Heze in his place and tell him not everything is about you and how you want it. Unfortunately they’ll never do that because he’s their favourite child and in past videos they both have basically said he’s their favourite and Heze knows it. When Tim was asking Heze does he ever have fun and Heze said no and was just talking about football being his life and the way he talks he clearly looks down on kids who act like kids and have fun cause he thinks he’s so mature for his age when he isn’t at all! it’s sad he thinks the way he acts is normal and a decent parent would see that’s messed up that their kid takes everything so seriously and doesn’t know how to have fun and relax.
Heze thinks he’s so mature yet kicks a ball round everywhere like a 2 yr old. Ella laughed everything off he was saying instead of as you said told him off. I didn’t hear him say about the training plan I think the whole scene was jumbled as I didn’t see clear what they were rambling on about. He seriously needs some help. What a horrible child. That house is seriously fucked up I dread to think what really goes on there

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The house has an unhealthy male dominance although there are many more females.. Unfortunately Rue will most likely follow Heze jn his thoughts and actions.
Woman and girls are seen as home makers and baby sitters. Boys and Men are in charge and tell the others what to do, whilst they sit back and watch.
The girls will most likely when older and allowed to date , be attracted to similar male role models and the cycle will begin again.

Reactions: 7
Why don't people notice that all the kids have a lot of personalities when they are babies but when they hit about 3 they start to act strange? quite, withdrawn, staring off into space, hanging back in videos. And it is always accompanied by some sort of big wound. It happened to Rue and Houston. I also remember Harper being more outgoing back in the early days when she was the baby. And I don't think its maturing. Like when Houston and Rue were the babies cute 'cheeky' behavior was encouraged by Ella and Tim for the camera. They are doing the same with Halo right now.

I’d say heze is jealous the attention is away from him and he never has any friends over. He doesn’t even have a bedroom to himself like he wanted he shares with a 5 yr old brother. Plus he def has health issues. He seems so depressive and selfish yes it’s Tim’s fault as he walks around filming everyone while he does nothing

Reactions: 5
I’d say heze is jealous the attention is away from him and he never has any friends over. He doesn’t even have a bedroom to himself like he wanted he shares with a 5 yr old brother. Plus he def has health issues. He seems so depressive and selfish yes it’s Tim’s fault as he walks around filming everyone while he does nothing
Yeah, I got the sense he was jealous when he was talking about how he doesn't ever have fun. Poor kid doesn't realize that's not his sister's fault, it's his dad's for making him a workhorse and wanting him to be a famous footballer so bad that's he's manipulated and mind-tricked him so much that he thinks he needs to sacrifice everything for football. That everything needs to revolve around football. That's a lot of pressure for a kid. Let's hope Tim's plan of Heze being a famous footballer works out... if not... those mental issues of his are going to hit an unfortunate high. Tim is playing such a dangerous game with Heze.

In real life, sometimes it takes a little bit more than hard work to get what you want.

• Sad
I think you are going into it a bit deep with Heze from the last video. He’s a teenager full of hormones whose been at school all day and then at extra curricular, he’s got home to find the house being taken over by a girly party that he’s clearly not invited to or considered to be involved in. He’s then had a camera shoved in his face and had his parents ‘tease’ him for being moody. He’s also probably dealing with hunger as we all know they don’t feed those kids properly and he looked like he was eating a small portion of slop.

I thought he was polite considering the circumstances, not telling Tim to F-off with the camera and also being very gentle with his baby sister who was climbing on him.

I didn’t see any bad behaviour from Heze, but I did see it from Tim and Ella, if he’s feeling a bit grumpy why do they feel the need to shove a camera in his face and for Ella to tickle him like he’s a toddler?

He did explain himself quite well…he’s been conditioned to take only football seriously in life, he doesn’t even know how to have fun, and every week is the same routine. He was basically spelling out the damage his parents have done to him. He can’t think about anything else without relating it back to football training.

I feel like Heze is screwed either way;

Either:
He makes it as a pro footballer, but his money is ‘managed’ by Tim. So his life as an adult won’t change significantly, he’ll just be obsessed with training but Tim will have a more expensive car, or

He gets dropped before going pro, and has nothing else to cling onto, so spirals into poor mental health, drink/drugs or even crime. I can see Tim being the type of father that would disown an adult child…if they did things he wasn’t happy with.

The mental pressure he is under even now must be huge. The financial future of the whole family basically relies on him getting resigned at the end of each season. Combine that with him never having been shown how to be a child, he’s essentially living his childhood with adult pressures. His need to have the football with him at all times is a result of being under that mental pressure.

I can’t imagine him being able to make age-appropriate friends. At a private school many of the others will be from educated families and career-focussed. At football he is the smallest child by far and looks like the runt of the litter. Outside of football chat he’s got nothing to say…he can’t talk about Minecraft or doctor who etc he probably comes across as being autistic to other kids due only having one topic of conversation. He also won’t mess around or be disruptive, which although seems like a positive trait of maturity, it’s a way to bond with other kids so a small amount of that is beneficial.

I wonder when the last time was that Heze properly laughed?

• Sad
I think you are going into it a bit deep with Heze from the last video. He’s a teenager full of hormones whose been at school all day and then at extra curricular, he’s got home to find the house being taken over by a girly party that he’s clearly not invited to or considered to be involved in. He’s then had a camera shoved in his face and had his parents ‘tease’ him for being moody. He’s also probably dealing with hunger as we all know they don’t feed those kids properly and he looked like he was eating a small portion of slop.

I thought he was polite considering the circumstances, not telling Tim to F-off with the camera and also being very gentle with his baby sister who was climbing on him.

I didn’t see any bad behaviour from Heze, but I did see it from Tim and Ella, if he’s feeling a bit grumpy why do they feel the need to shove a camera in his face and for Ella to tickle him like he’s a toddler?

He did explain himself quite well…he’s been conditioned to take only football seriously in life, he doesn’t even know how to have fun, and every week is the same routine. He was basically spelling out the damage his parents have done to him. He can’t think about anything else without relating it back to football training.

Either:
He makes it as a pro footballer, but his money is ‘managed’ by Tim. So his life as an adult won’t change significantly, he’ll just be obsessed with training but Tim will have a more expensive car, or

He gets dropped before going pro, and has nothing else to cling onto, so spirals into poor mental health, drink/drugs or even crime. I can see Tim being the type of father that would disown an adult child…if they did things he wasn’t happy with.

The mental pressure he is under even now must be huge. The financial future of the whole family basically relies on him getting resigned at the end of each season. Combine that with him never having been shown how to be a child, he’s essentially living his childhood with adult pressures. His need to have the football with him at all times is a result of being under that mental pressure.

I can’t imagine him being able to make age-appropriate friends. At a private school many of the others will be from educated families and career-focussed. At football he is the smallest child by far and looks like the runt of the litter. Outside of football chat he’s got nothing to say…he can’t talk about Minecraft or doctor who etc he probably comes across as being autistic to other kids due only having one topic of conversation. He also won’t mess around or be disruptive, which although seems like a positive trait of maturity, it’s a way to bond with other kids so a small amount of that is beneficial.

That's exactly what I said with less words.

That's a lot of pressure for a kid. Let's hope Tim's plan of Heze being a famous footballer works out... if not... those mental issues of his are going to hit an unfortunate high. Tim is playing such a dangerous game with Heze.

In real life, sometimes it takes a little bit more than hard work to get what you want.
See? That's not going hard on Heze, that's pointing out his dad is causing damage to this kid's mental health and personality. Yeah, Heze SAID all the right things, they always do, (they are raised to be performative) but his expressions and body language said what he was really feeling. He was eating cereal which is an insane meal for a kid who does so much working out.

Ella said Heze doesn't like when people deviate from his routines, they said something similar when that blue-haired lady came to dance with them. That's wild but a result of Tim and Ella placing him on a pedestal and messing up his mind with all this football...football...football nonsense and making him (a child) the breadwinner of their family.

Reactions: 4

Either:

I respect your opinion I understand your points I’m not saying your opinion is wrong because I know not everyone sees things the same way when watching a video and that’s completely fair but nobody was going too hard on Heze at all but on Ella and Tim! In my opinion though what I said about Heze I still stand by because I do think his attitude in that video came across selfish , entitled and controlling. I see a lot of Tim in him and that’s why I am not blaming Heze for the way he is it’s completely his parents fault. I understand after a long day of school being tired and hungry especially when you are given tiny portions and of course at his age you add hormones into the mix aswell as just being human and not wanting a camera shoved in his face I get that cause that would irritate me trying to eat and someone with a camera in my face asking me a million questions and he doesn’t deserve to be exploited at all but putting all that aside his entitled selfish attitude has been evident for a long time now and it’s only getting worse.

He’s also been the money maker along with his siblings its unfair these kids don’t deserve to be used like this. I think he did sound jealous and irritated that his routine was changed for one night because he’s used to everything being the way he wants but he’s been made this way by Tim so I feel bad for Heze that he doesn’t know how to be a kid and get to have fun plus he’s been made to think that having fun is an immature thing to do and I feel sorry for him for thinking like that cause poor kid is missing out a lot of happiness. He’s never got to experience real fun and be care free cause his whole life has revolved around football training and having to be perfect and the best at it to win approval and praise from his dad. Heze also puts a lot of pressure on himself and not in a healthy way because he’s obsessed with football to the point he has no life outside of it. It’s honestly really sad and the thing is they are turning him into an unpleasant selfish dull person who has a big ego and it’s such a shame because he’s an innocent kid in all of this and he doesn’t realise what his parents are doing to him.

I’m not saying he can’t be moody or have days he’s just fed up because in that family especially being exploited I think anyone would be fed up and embarrassed not being able to escape the camera and if it was just a typical teenage attitude I wouldn’t of commented about it but it’s the fact he’s like this majority of the time and it’s Tims fault cause Heze is emotionless. I don’t think he was genuinely happy about Hosanna having a sleepover because Ella had to try convince him to be happy about it which is crazy cause he’s not 5 he’s 14 but like I said I’m a previous post I don’t blame him for being entitled because they’ve given him this ego and he thinks life should be focused on football all the time so he doesn’t understand about having fun or doing other things that don’t involve a football.

Heze clearly has some mental health problems too because of Tim , the way he takes that ball everywhere and it’s sad to watch a 14 year old child have no idea what it’s like to have fun and not have so many expectations on his shoulders to be a famous footballer. I’m worried about what will happen if he doesn’t make it pro cause I don’t think his mental health will handle it at all it’s really sad to think about.

Either:

Heze was eating cereal that’s why he’s so skinny too. I agree with what you have said but can’t Ella see this is her husband that has made Heze like this. He truly has been abused the most yes and this why his growth has stopped. I wonder if he will lash out soon as he gets older a year or two as will blame his parents for ruining his life of no joy etc as surely he sees the other kids live differently to him. He was jealous of hosanna yes and wanted a proper dinner not cereal but his rubbish mum doesn’t do that for her kids only Tim. He reallt needs to stand up to this abuse now and say he is going out and doing this and that somehow. He is 14 nearly he needs to see his life is doomed right now not good as he’s a child living in a prison environment. Tim don’t give a damm how here feels he just has to train train train One day one of these kids will stand up to Tim one day. Can’t heze even see why is he at sch and his siblings just sit at home doing nothing

All of those kids deserve better parents, but Heze is the one that I'm most worried about. Can't bring myself to slag off a child when the parents are like that.

Reactions: 1
I find it unfair if anyone thinks or accusing us on here of “slagging off a child” when we all have made it so clear that the parents are to blame for what they have turned their innocent children into. Yes it might be hard to read children being discussed on here but the thing is people are speaking the sad truth and we feel sorry for the kids of course they’ve done nothing wrong it’s not their fault they are like this at all they are are a product of the toxic controlling environment they’re being raised in but I think it’s important to write the truth people write and point out the truth on here because hopefully Ella and Tim will see it and have a wake up call of the damage they are doing to their kids ( Ella and Tim never will get that wake up call unfortunately ) and the people they are turning their children into because those kids have nobody else in their life looking out for them and they’re going to most likely grow up to be just like Tim or they’ll be like Ella and allow someone to control them and be a servant to their partner which is so wrong.

Nobody has slagged off those kids on here in my opinion I don’t see anything like that on here , people including myself have given honest opinions and observations but we always have said Ella and Tim are to blame 1000% and we worry for these kids because they have two awful role models who have stolen their childrens childhood and happiness away from them.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion that’s what these threads are for and I understand not everything will be positive on here and not everyone will always agree but many things for years have been commented about these children on here , people looking out for them and finding it sad the way these children act because of their parents so it’s not a new thing discussing these things on here so it shouldn’t surprise anyone and people are not making fun of the kids or slagging them off they’re pointing out what their selfish disgusting parents are doing to these poor kids and it’s not a nice feeling to see these kids be turned into mini versions of the two of the worst parents on YouTube.

Poor Heze has a lot of mental health issues in my opinion there’s signs of a lot of issues I feel bad for him , poor Hosanna has been bodyshamed by her parents who have encouraged her siblings to do the same in order to make her lose weight and I’m not blaming the siblings for doing that cause they are innocent kids who are brain washed into thinking it’s ok to do that and Rue is a shadow of his former self it’s like the light has completely gone out of him and he shows very little emotions it’s scary to see someone’s bubbly and cheeky personality be taken from them and them turning into a child who’s afraid to speak or move incase Tim gives him a hard time.

Reactions: 9
I find it unfair if anyone thinks or accusing us on here of “slagging off a child” when we all have made it so clear that the parents are to blame for what they have turned their innocent children into. Yes it might be hard to read children being discussed on here but the thing is people are speaking the sad truth and we feel sorry for the kids of course they’ve done nothing wrong it’s not their fault they are like this at all they are are a product of the toxic controlling environment they’re being raised in but I think it’s important to write the truth people write and point out the truth on here because hopefully Ella and Tim will see it and have a wake up call of the damage they are doing to their kids ( Ella and Tim never will get that wake up call unfortunately ) and the people they are turning their children into because those kids have nobody else in their life looking out for them and they’re going to most likely grow up to be just like Tim or they’ll be like Ella and allow someone to control them and be a servant to their partner which is so wrong.

Nobody has slagged off those kids on here in my opinion I don’t see anything like that on here , people including myself have given honest opinions and observations but we always have said Ella and Tim are to blame 1000% and we worry for these kids because they have two awful role models who have stolen their childrens childhood and happiness away from them.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion that’s what these threads are for and I understand not everything will be positive on here and not everyone will always agree but many things for years have been commented about these children on here , people looking out for them and finding it sad the way these children act because of their parents so it’s not a new thing discussing these things on here so it shouldn’t surprise anyone and people are not making fun of the kids or slagging them off they’re pointing out what their selfish disgusting parents are doing to these poor kids and it’s not a nice feeling to see these kids be turned into mini versions of the two of the worst parents on YouTube.

Poor Heze has a lot of mental health issues in my opinion there’s signs of a lot of issues I feel bad for him , poor Hosanna has been bodyshamed by her parents who have encouraged her siblings to do the same in order to make her lose weight and I’m not blaming the siblings for doing that cause they are innocent kids who are brain washed into thinking it’s ok to do that and Rue is a shadow of his former self it’s like the light has completely gone out of him and he shows very little emotions it’s scary to see someone’s bubbly and cheeky personality be taken from them and them turning into a child who’s afraid to speak or move incase Tim gives him a hard time.
Thank you. I think Tim and Ella need to be called out and people shouldn't be afraid to do that. How can people sit back and watch these two destroy their children's mental health and say nothing? I'm not getting how pointing out what Tim and Ella are doing is affecting the children negatively is 'slagging off' the children or whatever that is. Tim and Ella are hurting Heze, not people saying they notice the issues they have caused.

Tim and Ella won't change. Tim because he knows exactly what he's doing and Ella because she doesn't want to lose Tim. But maybe Ella's mom or someone else in their family or friennds will see this and finally help those children.

All the extended family and grandparents are failing at those children. Ella’s mum enables hers and Tim’s behaviour

Reactions: 8
All the extended family and grandparents are failing at those children. Ella’s mum enables hers and Tim’s behaviour
I agree. At the same time though, I wonder what can they really do? Tim seems like the type that if anyone says anything he'll cut them off, keep the children away, and post passive-aggressive posts about 'no one wanting to see other people succeed' on Instagram until they apologize or does what he wants.

Tim is a very abusive person. Hezes problems are not health related from birth they have been brought on from his upbringing and controlling parents. He may see this now I don’t know or will start to soon. He hasn’t been at this private schooo for long he must hear how the other kids speak about their lives.
---
See how they got 30k views for the biggest surprise ever then we all see it’s a sleepover. How devious is Tim. Is that it. That’s normal mate

Last edited:
"Selfish, entitled, spoilt rotten, attention seeking, demanding, rude, no personality, dull, judgmental, thinks he’s better than everyone, doesn’t know how to chill out, a robot" - all used to describe a kid in one post, and there's more where that came from to describe all of the children over the years on these threads. And I'm not saying people can't do that, I was just saying I can't bring myself do it (even when I see the negative behaviours) because it's so clear that their personalities are the result of abuse and those kids are criticised enough by their own parents behind closed doors for me to add to it. But to say people haven't slagged Heze off is inaccurate imo.

"Selfish, entitled, spoilt rotten, attention seeking, demanding, rude, no personality, dull, judgmental, thinks he’s better than everyone, doesn’t know how to chill out, a robot" - all used to describe a kid in one post, and there's more where that came from to describe all of the children over the years on these threads. And I'm not saying people can't do that, I was just saying I can't bring myself do it (even when I see the negative behaviours) because it's so clear that their personalities are the result of abuse and those kids are criticised enough by their own parents behind closed doors for me to add to it. But to say people haven't slagged Heze off is inaccurate imo.
Cool if you don't want to call out what Tim and Ella has done to their son and other children, don't. The issue is you're implying the people in this thread is the big issue not Tim and Ella. I thought the point of these threads was to call attention to and talk tit about this family channel, but you're making about the posters here. All those things you said were said about Heze are things people have said his parents are instilling in him. It's true. They do encourage selfish behavior in their children, they do encourage to the children to think they are better than other children, Heze said himself he doesn't know how to chill. The children do behave robotic and 'fake' for the camera. All the kids come across as judgemental because they repeat what Tim and Ella say, which is to judge kids who don't kick balls all day and go to school.

The true villains, the ones raising the children to be this way are their parents. Keep the pressure and brow-beating on who deserves it, please, because not doing so gives Tim a cop-out. This is my opinion. I don't agree with everything said on here or the youtube channel, but my focus is calling out Tim and Ella and their delusional fans.
---
Tim is a very abusive person. Hezes problems are not health related from birth they have been brought on from his upbringing and controlling parents. He may see this now I don’t know or will start to soon. He hasn’t been at this private schooo for long he must hear how the other kids speak about their lives.
---
See how they got 30k views for the biggest surprise ever then we all see it’s a sleepover. How devious is Tim. Is that it. That’s normal mate
Right and see how the videos with just Tim and Ella did so poorly but as soon as the kids are back views are up. Exploitation.

Last edited:
You’re allowed your opinion of course but so am I and so is everyone and it’s fine if you don’t agree or if you don’t think the same way because you don’t have to agree but I think there is a huge difference between slagging a child or anyone off which would be laughing at them, blaming them for being the way they are and making fun of them which is something I’ve never done and from everything I’ve read on here I haven’t seen anyone slagging a child off and people commenting about him carrying his football around that doesn’t count as slagging off that’s people just in disbelief and concerned at his attachment to his ball.

Everything I’ve said about Heze aswell as everything other people have said for years is true unfortunately it’s true , I wish it wasn’t , I wish Heze and his siblings had better parents but sadly they don’t and their parents have given Heze aswell as his siblings terrible attributes and it’s such a shame because Heze and his siblings are innocent children being raised in a terrible environment and they won’t be children forever so when they grow up into adults who act like Tim and Ella it’ll be so sad and I really hope that doesn’t happen , I hope these kids can escape and see through their parents bs because Ella and Tim are ruining those kids.

If you want me to feel bad for what I said , I don’t feel bad at all for what I said because it’s facts unfortunately. I wish it wasn’t facts I wish it wasn’t true and I wish these kids never had to grow up all these years being exploited and having no personalities because of their selfish parents not letting their kids be their own person and experience joy. If you don’t want to hear the truth about what Ella and Tim are doing to their kids then this isn’t the thread for you because unfortunately if you read all the threads about this family I’m not the only one who has made these observations about these poor kids and every time I post I always make sure to say I blame Ella and Tim for the way these kids are.

I’m not perfect at all nobody is but I know for a fact me and everyone who calls out Ella and Tim are way better people than the people who comment on this family’s videos and social media leaving weird comments about the kids calling them their nephews and nieces and being completely blind to the control and emotional abuse these kids are being put through cause at least we are calling it out and yeah I understand it’s not nice to hear the truth but that’s not my fault that’s Ella and Tim’s fault what they’ve done to their kids and because this is a thread I’m allowed comment about it just like everyone else has all these years and that’s fair enough if you don’t feel comfortable commenting about it that’s fine I’m not saying you have to agree with me or anyone but I comment about it out of concern cause I don’t want to be silent about it cause that personally makes me uncomfortable.

I think the more people who call these parents out and point out the damage they are doing to their kids then maybe there’ll be more of a chance the more people who come to these threads will see through Ella and Tim and something can be done to help those kids and I know that’s very unlikely to happen because people have got away with exploiting their kids for a long time but I know what I said is true and that’s why I don’t feel bad , the only thing that makes me feel bad is that these kids are being exploited and abused and there’s nothing we can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The scary thing is the parents know what they are doing and this is the exact reason the kids don’t go to school. I know they don’t like the fact heze goes to school but it’s out of choice and that is messed up. His siblings get no education at all so what happens when they are all 16. Only heze has qualifications that’s abuse with the biggest red fake imaginable
---
Flag

Clothes again and it’s what they always get. Where are the presents with thought in them. They didn’t even say where the clothes were from and knowing how they like to make out they are rich I bet they were from Temu or somewhere and the footy ones free from Nike. Ella couldn’t even be bothered to wrap presents for their daughter I mean what the hell these parents aren’t parents at all. Why does Ella and Tim always act very sexual like they are drunk or on something it’s not right for a family show especially. All in the famous kitchen yet again where all their “work” commences lol. These kids are so robots again talking on quality and feel of material. What I thought was odd and maybe it really is just me as I have boys and not girls but al the clothes were nice but seemed abit little girly to me. The way the parents are just seem like they want hosanna to look like this to gain more views from the wrong sort of people. Maybe I’ve got it all wrong but I can’t help but think this