The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim with his sunglasses making an over the top entrance like he’s a celebrity I am CRINGING he’s so in love with himself and Ella filming him acting like a fangirl so embarrassing. Also Heze with his ball again very concerning he can’t go anywhere without it but his parents as always couldn’t care less about their child’s mental health no surprise there!

Reactions: 6
Oh sorry I didn’t. He’s the only one with friends then
Yeah I think Heze is the only one with friends and that's because of football. Though I don't think any of them they are particularly close friends. I think the parents and Tim are friends more.

Reactions: 2
What kind of rubbish vlog was that. They really have no content. Heze walking around the house with the ball. The bedroom has no personal belongings and no matter what u say the girls are sleepin on the floor on their mattress with a frame round it to hide this though this is the case. A person in the comments said this is not their bedroom loool yes it is. Hosanna saying what she did in the day and all it was was play football then get siblings ready for bed. See there was no mention of homeschooling at all. This short rubbish vlog had so many red flags. Nothing on the walls not even a mirror for the girls. I’m telling you this house is leased or rented it is not their house owned at all. If hosanna does so much what does Ella do just the washing it seems. Tim lied tht he helps out but didn’t say what.

Someone must have told Tim he needed to be in front of the camera more. I was waiting for Hosanna to say she did schooling when she went on about what she does every day... nope. It would have been a lie but I was hoping she would at least mention it. And it's not children's responsibility to take care of their younger siblings Ella, you laid down and had those kids with your lazy husband. They had no part in it.

This vlog was so odd. Hosanna cannot control her facial expressions... you can tell when she's jealous. Poor Hosanna was going so hard on Halle, I think, because 'cleanliness' is the one thing she has over her. She seemed so ready to take Halle down a peg or two and be seen as the better daughter/sister.

Tim and Ella will ruin these kids' relationships with one another really badly.

Reactions: 4
It’s normal for siblings to be arguing, jealous or complaining about each other to a small extent. What is weird is that they had the whole family up in the bedroom to do a segment bickering over such a small issue. Halle had a few items of clothes in the bottom of a wardrobe…that’s normal kid behaviour and the whole family were there acting like there was some big deal going on.

The thing everyone should be concerned about is not how those girls store their clothes…but that they don’t have belongings other than clothes. Where are the books, board games, jigsaws, Lego kits? They are homeschooled…where are the science kits?

Reactions: 8
Someone must have told Tim he needed to be in front of the camera more. I was waiting for Hosanna to say she did schooling when she went on about what she does every day... nope. It would have been a lie but I was hoping she would at least mention it. And it's not children's responsibility to take care of their younger siblings Ella, you laid down and had those kids with your lazy husband. They had no part in it.

This vlog was so odd. Hosanna cannot control her facial expressions... you can tell when she's jealous. Poor Hosanna was going so hard on Halle, I think, because 'cleanliness' is the one thing she has over her. She seemed so ready to take Halle down a peg or two and be seen as the better daughter/sister.

Tim and Ella will ruin these kids' relationships with one another really badly.
I was waiting for hosanna to say it too plus it was very random to suddenly say it in the vlog it wasn’t about it. It’s not her job re her siblings one but that shows how lazy Ella is and how little she actually does
---
It’s normal for siblings to be arguing, jealous or complaining about each other to a small extent. What is weird is that they had the whole family up in the bedroom to do a segment bickering over such a small issue. Halle had a few items of clothes in the bottom of a wardrobe…that’s normal kid behaviour and the whole family were there acting like there was some big deal going on.

The thing everyone should be concerned about is not how those girls store their clothes…but that they don’t have belongings other than clothes. Where are the books, board games, jigsaws, Lego kits? They are homeschooled…where are the science kits?
Homeschooled lol. It’s all a scene for the vlog. None of their posts are natural everyone has to walk in and out the room for the camera so Tim has less to edit. It’s beyond fake and hosanna blew her is so annoying. Her role is house slave she has no childhood at all
---
Ella kept saying are they in the play room to make out they do have toys. What the cupboard with no window Ella while lazy Tim has an “office” to himself where he can vlog his children in the bedroom talking rubbish or doing each others hair like a real big man.

Reactions: 3
I was waiting for hosanna to say it too plus it was very random to suddenly say it in the vlog it wasn’t about it. It’s not her job re her siblings one but that shows how lazy Ella is and how little she actually does
---

Homeschooled lol. It’s all a scene for the vlog. None of their posts are natural everyone has to walk in and out the room for the camera so Tim has less to edit. It’s beyond fake and hosanna blew her is so annoying. Her role is house slave she has no childhood at all
---
Ella kept saying are they in the play room to make out they do have toys. What the cupboard with no window Ella while lazy Tim has an “office” to himself where he can vlog his children in the bedroom talking rubbish or doing each others hair like a real big man.
Ella also has a special room all to herself. They have two extra rooms they decide not to use for the kids play room or just a bedroom for the two oldest. Crazy. Ella needed an extra living room so she could go drink there with her friends.

So the girls are doing a sexual dance opening their legs while the lyrics say dance on the buddy. Aka dance on my dick. These kids need rescuing from these two idiots
---
No bleeping way is this family religious it’s all bull tit. Nasty nasty nasty Mind u it’s always the religious priests that get convicted for being sexual predators
---
These kids are not safeguarded at all that’s why they don’t go to school. I think Tim needs investigating big time

Last edited:
Tim bday posts still being posted. Oh duck off he no king he’s a messed up adopted waste of space that his taking out his life ok his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
11am all kids at sch hosanna yr 7 should be in lessons and they at the park and Ella bragging they go out and about. I swear the woman has problems is she abit slow to actually think this is acceptable

The pressure and stress these kids are put under by Ella and Tim is getting more intense and there’s no way that’s good for their mental and physical health. Tim’s story he posted of the 3 oldest girls doing football training in the garden and it made me sad because Hosannas face always looks stressed and like she’s scared to make a mistake so in no way is she having any fun and as for her sisters they are also like robots it makes me uncomfortable to watch. These kids are treated like they are in the army following drills and they’re not being treated like kids! their childhood has been stolen from them and the poor kids been brain washed to think that resting , having fun and losing are bad things to be ashamed of and are not allowed in their family.

I also completely agree with what’s been said on here many times the relationships between the siblings is being damaged because of Ella and Tim they are always comparing the kids, they have their favourites out of the kids and the ones who aren’t the favourites are left out and treated differently which you can see is affecting Hosanna because she always looks jealous and nothing she says sounds genuine I feel bad for her it must be so hard to be compared all the time to her siblings and being made to feel she isn’t good enough. They make all the kids compete with each other and that has them wanting to out do each other , put each other down to make themselves look better than the others and they are very smug when they are being favoured or have done something better in their parents eyes than their other siblings. Ella and Tim have also made the kids become jealous of each other and all of this will likely affect their relationships between them all forever because as long as they’re living with Ella and Tim those kids have no escape and no idea of how awful and selfish their parents are. Ella and Tim should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to their kids.

• Sad
11am all kids at sch hosanna yr 7 should be in lessons and they at the park and Ella bragging they go out and about. I swear the woman has problems is she abit slow to actually think this is acceptable
I think it was sad to see.
Hosanna aged 11 is spending her day in an empty park with her siblings for company, 2 of whom are toddlers!
She must be bored but will know no different.
I have said before but Hosanna looks sad alot on stories. She is being set up to be a home maker and constant baby sitter and should have the chance to be with peers her own age having fun.

• Heart
I think it was sad to see.
Hosanna aged 11 is spending her day in an empty park with her siblings for company, 2 of whom are toddlers!
She must be bored but will know no different.
I have said before but Hosanna looks sad alot on stories. She is being set up to be a home maker and constant baby sitter and should have the chance to be with peers her own age having fun.
She’s 12 now yr 7 secondary each yet is living like a preach toddler on a roundabout when she should be in a science lesson for example. How can Ella be proud posting this it’s neglect

Reactions: 5
I hope they take the kids on a trip this year. A real one and not that trip to Belgium for one day for Heze's football game. That's not a trip, especially for Heze. Hope that Dubai trip for Tim's birthday didn't take all the money.

Reactions: 5
I knew the Belgium one was a tournament and if they do take kids somewhere it will be a begged one. There is no way they spend their own money on those kids

Reactions: 3
Who does Tim think he is. Isn’t he embarrassed that they have just been to Dubai and now bk again. Those kids should have been taken but they weren’t as they didn’t want them to plain and simple

Back to work mode with harper and reu lol. What they mean is the kids do the work and the parents spend the money. Kids go nowhere paid for at all only free. All in one room again in the kitchen. They look at heze school work like it’s alien as it is to them Tim even said poor heze. The kids do no school learning it’s disgusting. How are they getting away with this.