The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim driving and on his phone when all it takes is one second for an accident to happen that not only could he harm himself but he also puts other peoples lives at risks! and he’s on his phone at the same time cause he was filming making the kids run along the side of the road it’s crazy and I don’t know how more people don’t see the cult he is running and the pressure put on those kids to be perfect in his eyes. Funny how he’s never the one doing the training he gets to sit around and film the kids doing everything all day long and use them to get the attention , fame and money he is desperate for.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tim driving and on his phone when all it takes is one second for an accident to happen that not only could he harm himself but he also puts other peoples lives at risks! and he’s on his phone at the same time cause he was filming making the kids run along the side of the road it’s crazy and I don’t know how more people don’t see the cult he is running and the pressure put on those kids to be perfect in his eyes. Funny how he’s never the one doing the training he gets to sit around and film the kids doing everything all day long and use them to get the attention , fame and money he is desperate for.
I haven’t seen this yet. I’ve had enough of them now their story will be one one day by the kids

Reactions: 3
It's their biggest breadwinner's birthday, the one they push the most, the one they have mentally fucked up birthday and all they give him is a little story saying happy birthday. Where's the big post? Where's the photos and gushing? Ella would not shut up when it was 'King' Tim's birthday.

Reactions: 5
It's their biggest breadwinner's birthday, the one they push the most, the one they have mentally fucked up birthday and all they give him is a little story saying happy birthday. Where's the big post? Where's the photos and gushing? Ella would not shut up when it was 'King' Tim's birthday.
Only Tim get a a Birthday “week” yet he doesn’t bring in a penny.

Next video prediction…
1 - all the family sing ‘happy birthday to ya, happy biiirthday” for 12 seconds
2 - Heze shows off his birthday ‘presents’. He doesn’t unwrap them, he’s ‘already done that’ (because his parents can’t be bothered to wrap presents once children get over the age of 12
3 - his presents are revealed to all be basic clothing/shoes that he will need throughout the year because he is a growing boy. Essentials such a football kits and football boots…because that is the only activity his father allows him to undertake.
4 - it will all be Nike branded, paid for by Heze himself using his Nike sponsorship contract
5 - Heze will exclaim that every ‘present’ is “sick” and that he “really likes” it.
6 - his siblings will chime in with mundane/vain comments about his new clothing haul
7 - The Football will be in shoot at all times sitting loyally like a pet dog by Heze’s side
8 - If Ella has recovered from the long journey from her exhausting 5* holiday and swim with the dolphins, she will produce a small shop-bought bought birthday cake (on offer at £2.99 at ASDA). If not, we will end the vlog there…because Heze is ‘off to training now’.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Next video prediction…
1 - all the family sing ‘happy birthday to ya, happy biiirthday” for 12 seconds
2 - Heze shows off his birthday ‘presents’. He doesn’t unwrap them, he’s ‘already done that’ (because his parents can’t be bothered to wrap presents once children get over the age of 12
3 - his presents are revealed to all be basic clothing/shoes that he will need throughout the year because he is a growing boy. Essentials such a football kits and football boots…because that is the only activity his father allows him to undertake.
4 - it will all be Nike branded, paid for by Heze himself using his Nike sponsorship contract
5 - Heze will exclaim that every ‘present’ is “sick” and that he “really likes” it.
6 - his siblings will chime in with mundane/vain comments about his new clothing haul
7 - The Football will be in shoot at all times sitting loyally like a pet dog by Heze’s side
8 - If Ella has recovered from the long journey from her exhausting 5* holiday and swim with the dolphins, she will produce a small shop-bought bought birthday cake (on offer at £2.99 at ASDA). If not, we will end the vlog there…because Heze is ‘off to training now’.
This video will prob be the singing happy birthday as he comes down the stairs holding his ball, once that and the hugs like they hadn't seen each other already is over, all the little kids sitting at the table waiting on a filling breakfast of fruit and bread while Hosanna and Halle run around in the background making noise as they get food for everyone. Don't forget Ella chopping up half an apple before jumping on screen to some how get in a story or two about herself. Heze will make himself some porridge. Tim and Ella won't eat because they eat real filling food later or before the camera comes on. Tim will go around asking the kids about how they feel about Heze and everyone will say either things that don't make sense because they're just repeating something heard or something that comes across as fake and clearly for the camera. Halle will likely say something that gets a hug and real smile from Heze and Hosanna will look jealous zoom on camera until she gets a hug too. Tim will say something about Heze being his first born and how 'proud' he is that Heze let's him control his life... I mean he's proud that he's so dedicated to making Tim famous and money.... I mean proud of him for being so focused on football. Houston will try to show off her dance (poor thing got actual attention for it and now is stuck on it) you can tell she is so attention-starved. Rue will get special time to talk about his brother. They don't seem all that close to me anymore. Which makes sense the age gap is huge there.

The next video because they like to drag things out because they have no content, will be Heze getting shoes and clothes. Everything will be 'sick' and '10 out of 10' :rolleyes:. They might not do this... they haven't done a video like this for Heze in a while.

• Heart
This video will prob be the singing happy birthday as he comes down the stairs holding his ball, once that and the hugs like they hadn't seen each other already is over, all the little kids sitting at the table waiting on a filling breakfast of fruit and bread while Hosanna and Halle run around in the background making noise as they get food for everyone. Don't forget Ella chopping up half an apple before jumping on screen to some how get in a story or two about herself. Heze will make himself some porridge. Tim and Ella won't eat because they eat real filling food later or before the camera comes on. Tim will go around asking the kids about how they feel about Heze and everyone will say either things that don't make sense because they're just repeating something heard or something that comes across as fake and clearly for the camera. Halle will likely say something that gets a hug and real smile from Heze and Hosanna will look jealous zoom on camera until she gets a hug too. Tim will say something about Heze being his first born and how 'proud' he is that Heze let's him control his life... I mean he's proud that he's so dedicated to making Tim famous and money.... I mean proud of him for being so focused on football. Houston will try to show off her dance (poor thing got actual attention for it and now is stuck on it) you can tell she is so attention-starved. Rue will get special time to talk about his brother. They don't seem all that close to me anymore. Which makes sense the age gap is huge there.

The next video because they like to drag things out because they have no content, will be Heze getting shoes and clothes. Everything will be 'sick' and '10 out of 10' :rolleyes:. They might not do this... they haven't done a video like this for Heze in a while.
Spot on. No content at

Reactions: 4
Saw abit. Why are they always just talking about what each other is like. Talk about boring and no content at al. Funny they eating but no one says what they are eating lol. They are so useless
---
Macaroni cheese I see. Festival which doesn’t go with that and don’t know what else

Reactions: 1
I was wrong. Right about Ella finding away to hog most of the camera time but instead of doing the usual birthday breakfast they took Heze out for a basic birthday dinner but of course they made a big deal about it like that isn't the most basic thing you can do for a birthday.

So weird how the comments keep saying how well behaved and well-mannered the kids are when half the time Halle is saying something about being better than other people and Hosanna is giving people stank faces and rolling her eyes. Maybe they mean Harper... I dunno

Ella mentioned something about Heze doing well in school because of her homeschooling. lol

I was wrong. Right about Ella finding away to hog most of the camera time but instead of doing the usual birthday breakfast they took Heze out for a basic birthday dinner but of course they made a big deal about it like that isn't the most basic thing you can do for a birthday.

So weird how the comments keep saying how well behaved and well-mannered the kids are when half the time Halle is saying something about being better than other people and Hosanna is giving people stank faces and rolling her eyes. Maybe they mean Harper... I dunno

Ella mentioned something about Heze doing well in school because of her homeschooling. lol
Ella is a liar they do no homeschooling as not one real vlog on it for two yrs. not one comment about a 14 yr old taking a football into a restaurant. First time kids had proper amount of food they must be starving at home. Did you notice Tim gave when here was talking about his education exams etc. he’s looked disgusted
---
Face

Heze seems like he’s maturing and getting really interested in his schoolwork. I actually don’t think he really wants to be on YouTube anymore, he’s very serious and matter of fact all the time. I think he wants to only say positive things about his school which he is enjoying and the uneducated attitude of his parents is embarrassing him.

the idea that Ella’s lack of homeschooling has prepared him to be working a year up at school is laughable. The private education is being provided by Chelsea and he’s working a year up because he’s playing football a year up (so if he does go pro, he needs to finish school a year early to avoid ‘wasting’ a year he could be playing full time by still needing to be in education). That’s nothing to do with his intelligence or the homeschooling. In working a year up and his lack of home education…the schooling group at Chelsea meant he couldn’t keep up and his education was clearly suffering….that’s why Chelsea have take him out of that group and funded private schooling…it’s their duty of care if they want him to continue with the sport. Heze will do well at school because it’s been hammered into him that everything is a job and he has to be an adult at all times, so he will be very focussed, and there may be a threat that if he doesn’t get certain grades he will have to drop back a year…both at school and at Chelsea. He will also be doing well at a private school because teachers aren’t spending hours dealing with bad behaviour and also they will be able to give Heze extra support to help him catch up.

Tim and Ella seemed more interested in the ‘opportunity’ to play foot-golf than the education he is getting. I wonder if Heze actually wanted to go out that evening (did he have another mock exam the next day to revise for at home that evening?). That trip to Nando’s was all about Tim and Ella ‘proving’ that they do take their kids out and that their kids eat properly.

At the start they acted like there was some massive surprise coming for Heze, yet it was just a basic meal at a chain restaurant. The type of thing 14 year olds do fairly regularly, yet for Heze it’s his only meal out for the whole year. It’s pathetic, his father went to Dubai and swam with dolphins as a birthday treat…Heze got a plate of chicken wings.

I really hope Heze starts to question the way they are treated soon. He surely can see that he/his siblings are the family breadwinners and that he is being short-changed already. Now he is at a private school, with kids from money…he will be around kids who go skiing in school holidays and have lots of extra-curricular, plus proper family holidays. For the cost of a 5* week in Dubai, the whole family could have gone away to a villa in Spain and done some activities.

Heze if you are reading here, start asking about the money. Do you get paid a stipend for Chelsea, what do you get paid as a Nike ambassador, what was the payment for the Channel 5 show, how much is YouTube adverts paying? Anything that is your own work, you are entitled to 90% of that, your parents should get 10% for acting as your agents/chaperone, then anything where the whole family is involved such as YouTube you should be getting 1/9th of it as an appearance fee (because the edit work and equipment Tim puts into it is minimal he shouldn’t be entitled to the lion’s share just for 10mins extra ‘work’ per video). Your money should be going into fixed bonds or ISAs in your sole name (these are long term saving accounts that build up funds for your future and could buy you your first home). If you aren’t asking about your share, by the time you are 18, your parents will have spent it all on themselves (more and more luxury holidays, meals out, sports cars etc), and if you don’t make it as a pro footballer (injuries can happen to anyone) you will end up financially with nothing after spending your entire childhood working and financially providing for other people when it’s ALWAYS the parents job, never the child’s to provide for the family.

Reactions: 4
I doubt heze reads on here he doesn’t know anything other than football if he brings his ball for a meal. He’s been abused mentally and physically. I don’t know when he realise everything maybe at 16 as now they are still guarding over him in a big way
---
The title he never saw it coming loool. Most people go out for meals on heir bdays. Tim trying to exaggerate they doing something amazing. Get a grip

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
At the start they acted like there was some massive surprise coming for Heze, yet it was just a basic meal at a chain restaurant. The type of thing 14 year olds do fairly regularly, yet for Heze it’s his only meal out for the whole year.
Yeah, it was a surprise but a kid who wears athletic wear 99% of the time just so happened to be dressed up for once from head to toe. They are huge liars. It's such a pointless lie too. I wouldn't be surprised if they staged the whole picking him up thing. I think Heze is completely brainwashed. I think Tim has completely convinced him that his meaning in life is to become a footballer and that he WIll become a footballer because God said so. When really its just Tim who said so.

Tim is a manipulator, a good one. He has the majority of his audience snowed by saying things that sound good and bringing up Jesus. His kids who are 100% under his control for sure would be snowed until they are old enough to see their dad's lies and manipulations fall apart.

I saw a comment say Heze carries around his ball so much for a marketing reason... See how they think Tim is just so smart and forward-thinking? It doesn't even cross their mind that Heze has a mental illness caused by his dad that makes him use the footballs as a security blanket. They don't consider how it will look if Heze doesn't go pro and he spent all his teen years and childhood carrying around a ball and not having a childhood. They think his carrying around the ball will make some great story that news reporters, podcasts, and etc. will tell when he goes pro.

'Heze Grimwade was so dedicated to football he carried one everywhere he went and still does! All inspired and encouraged by his dad!'

If he doesn't go pro he's just going to be known as that too serious kid who carried around a ball 24/7.

I don't think he reads on here either. He wouldn't listen or take anything in if he did. His dad tells him everyone that doesn't agree are just haters who don't understand what it means to be dedicated to something or do any hard work. We're all just being negative. :rolleyes:

Again Tim is a manipulator. A good one.

• Heart
Also notice the cars here read from his friend parents read from aunty and uncle. They aren’t family so why do th winds know everyone as aunty and uncle that’s just weird
---
Card
---
Also why didn’t they show what was on Ella or Tim’s plate or Houston and halo. I don’t feel Tim and Ella paid for all this I just don’t prob was a last min present form here friend family
---
Heze
---
The whole family of five kids in the academy system especially the girls after hardly playing long at all. One big set up and not fair on other kids at all. That’s why Tim always says there are ways

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You’re right….thinking about it…Heze won’t be reading here.

His phone will be set up to allow only websites pre-decided by Tim. All the kids phones will have football and dance videos websites only available to them to avoid them getting any outside influences.

You’re right….thinking about it…Heze won’t be reading here.

His phone will be set up to allow only websites pre-decided by Tim. All the kids phones will have football and dance videos websites only available to them to avoid them getting any outside influences.
Exactly. I thought this but don’t know if it’s possible. They won’t be allowed to watch anything but what can make Tim money Even heze instagram is managed by Tim and when he posts he makes out it’s heze writing like saying I enjoyed playin etc as an example. It’s so so fake as everything is all Tim. The kids aren’t allowed to be free

Reactions: 1