The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i see the girls are back acting and dancing. Views are dropping like bombs. I also see Ella is taking over trying to keep the posts coming. What happened to the lazy Tim. He must have got tired of Ella tagging along to the gym, must have messed up he’s play.

Reactions: 2
So they drove the smaller 3 kids 4hrs behind Hezzys coach to watch him play 1 match in York and then they’re all back off home 😂

Reactions: 5
So they drove the smaller 3 kids 4hrs behind Hezzys coach to watch him play 1 match in York and then they’re all back off home 😂
I don’t understand why they wouldn’t let Haze ride with the team. He’s 13 years old and a four hour trip with a van full of toddlers. Wow

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they wouldn’t let Haze ride with the team. He’s 13 years old and a four hour trip with a van full of toddlers. Wow
They seriously don’t want their kids loose with other kids their own age. What is going on in their lives that they are so worried about is very concerning. Hoisin again has a cut up face their house is a danger zone for kids all the stairs and no gates in and out. Heze getting up at 5am to train daily. That’s just not right no wonder his body has stopped growing is worn out past development now. Tim just bragging like he’s a pro baller himself. Serious control issues in this house. Knew it was no day trip of fun for kids and how many times in one vlog does Ella ask the kids if they are ok and ends it will cool. A whole vlog in the car god they are hilarious
---
Surely can’t heze see something isn’t right with his life now??

Reactions: 8
How is a 9 yr old and 13 yr old the same height
All the girls are going to pass him right up. The amount of exercise he does and the amount of food he eats doesn’t add up to put back the nutrients he needs in he’s body. I doubt they’re even given vitamins.
---
The sad part about Haze is he can get on a train with he’s sisters to grandmas house but can’t ride with he’s teammates to a game four hours away. They’re so backwards.

All the girls are going to pass him right up. The amount of exercise he does and the amount of food he eats doesn’t add up to put back the nutrients he needs in he’s body. I doubt they’re even given vitamins.
---
The sad part about Haze is he can get on a train with he’s sisters to grandmas house but can’t ride with he’s teammates to a game four hours away. They’re so backwards.
Ella is such an idiot. She was talking about kids independence when the girls pack their bags to go grandmas but doesn’t let her kids play with other kids or go on the bus with other kids. It’s as I said before only what suits them as Ella didn’t want to drive or do the journey with all the kids. She’s such a liar

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Be good if this was a UK law, cos these kids are front and centre and I bet they don’t even have a trust fund between the 7 of them!

Reactions: 6
End the channel. Today vlog couldnt watch it. Awful.
Bloody awful she didn’t make any sense it sounded like Ella just wanted to rant. Honestly just go see a therapist I don’t think any part of it was encouraging. I agree just end the channel.

Reactions: 7
Bloody awful she didn’t make any sense it sounded like Ella just wanted to rant. Honestly just go see a therapist I don’t think any part of it was encouraging. I agree just end the channel.
Ella did nothing but rabble. She tried to get Houston to repeat something she wanted her to say but that went all wrong. She kept asking her about her dress of choice and she said you picked it. Lol

I haven't watched The Grimwade Gang in months - along with the majority of their audience, it appears. Even hate watching for tattle became too boring. I just looked at their homepage and still there's zero content. I thought that the trip to London looked interesting but, no. A skim watch revealed that Ella drove the little ones to walk around London Bridge Station! I thought they might be doing some of the Morph Trail:
Trail-Map-Morphs-Epic-Art-Adventure-London.pdf (morphsadventurelondon.com)

But no, they literally saw the two statues at the station! :oops: All that time spent in the London Bridge Station branch of Hamley's was cruel and how often do tiny children need to hear that their mummy once worked nearby? 😩 I get it, the Grimwades are broke. However, I don't understand why Ella didn't cross the road and walk the children along the river to see Tower Bridge? I reckon they would also have been interested to see HMS Belfast and life in general outside of that house / football. There's usually lots of free entertainment for children in that area, especially in the school holidays. For those unfamiliar with the area, Hay's Galleria is literally across the road and children are always fascinated by this boat and it doesn't cost a penny to see it.
1691955607694.png

But 'home schooler' Ella has zero imagination and Tim simply doesn't give a sh*t. :(

I couldn't agree more with what other tattlers have posted about packing no snacks for the children (sorry the thread is locked, so I can't quote) and also don't believe they even ended up with a sandwich to share. Sad to hear this is still going on on a daily basis and appears to be getting worse. One piece of bread for breakfast but Ella's still getting her nails done, FFS! :mad: I wish social services would pay them a visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched The Grimwade Gang in months - along with the majority of their audience, it appears. Even hate watching for tattle became too boring. I just looked at their homepage and still there's zero content. I thought that the trip to London looked interesting but, no. A skim watch revealed that Ella drove the little ones to walk around London Bridge Station! I thought they might be doing some of the Morph Trail:
Trail-Map-Morphs-Epic-Art-Adventure-London.pdf (morphsadventurelondon.com)

But no, they literally saw the two statues at the station! :oops: All that time spent in the London Bridge Station branch of Hamley's was cruel and how often do tiny children need to hear that their mummy once worked nearby? 😩 I get it, the Grimwades are broke. However, I don't understand why Ella didn't cross the road and walk the children along the river to see Tower Bridge? I reckon they would also have been interested to see HMS Belfast and life in general outside of that house / football. There's usually lots of free entertainment for children in that area, especially in the school holidays. For those unfamiliar with the area, Hay's Galleria is literally across the road and children are always fascinated by this boat and it doesn't cost a penny to see it.
View attachment 2378425
But 'home schooler' Ella has zero imagination and Tim simply doesn't give a sh*t. :(

I couldn't agree more with what other tattlers have posted about packing no snacks for the children (sorry the thread is locked, so I can't quote) and also don't believe they even ended up with a sandwich to share. Sad to hear this is still going on on a daily basis and appears to be getting worse. One piece of bread for breakfast but Ella's still getting her nails done, FFS! :mad: I wish social services would pay them a visit.
They really need to as they are not just not getting an education but not getting fed properly or any social interaction. All they get is pretty hair and free clothes for their views but that isn’t enough anymore. Other families look nice and actually have content too
---
Ella was like aggressively throwing questions at the babies are u ok over and over. There was no purpose or direction of the vlog it was honestly their worst yet in my eyes
---
The comments I truly believe are fake. What would there be good to say about a vlog like that
---
Be good if this was a UK law, cos these kids are front and centre and I bet they don’t even have a trust fund between the 7 of them!
Of course not Tim’s spent that
---
Also dumb Ella has forgotten reu and harper and even Halle will want to go to the park too or they should but no they have been sent to work to become pro footballers lol. They are a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They really need to as they are not just not getting an education but not getting fed properly or any social interaction. All they get is pretty hair and free clothes for their views but that isn’t enough anymore. Other families look nice and actually have content too
---
Ella was like aggressively throwing questions at the babies are u ok over and over. There was no purpose or direction of the vlog it was honestly their worst yet in my eyes
---
The comments I truly believe are fake. What would there be good to say about a vlog like that
---

Of course not Tim’s spent that
---
Also dumb Ella has forgotten reu and harper and even Halle will want to go to the park too or they should but no they have been sent to work to become pro footballers lol. They are a joke
I thought the same thing when she kept questioning Houston. She kept trying to get her to say what she chose to wear. She’s a baby she doesn’t remember her last sentence less alone a conversation she has while getting dressed and Ella picks out her clothes. Where’s Tim? Hangover from the party they went to. What’s happened to the gym routine? She seems to be trying to tag along with him where ever he goes these day. Then he changed up on her again. Lol her stupid self can’t see the forest for the trees.

I thought the same thing when she kept questioning Houston. She kept trying to get her to say what she chose to wear. She’s a baby she doesn’t remember her last sentence less alone a conversation she has while getting dressed and Ella picks out her clothes. Where’s Tim? Hangover from the party they went to. What’s happened to the gym routine? She seems to be trying to tag along with him where ever he goes these day. Then he changed up on her again. Lol her stupid self can’t see the forest for the trees.
Maybe that’s what Ella meant by “plans changing “ etc. Maybe Tim changes plans on her last min which pisses her off but maybe she’s got to accept it.
Also, why not take children to a park with swings, slide etc. they would love it and it’s free! Instead of running around like they do in their garden. It’ll be a bit of change for them.

Oh wow the kids are out of the garden and out front of the house kicking balls to each other. These parents are so predictable.

Oh wow the kids are out of the garden and out front of the house kicking balls to each other. These parents are so predictable.
That’s the grandparents house. They are nutters
---
They actually need parental classes it’s a busy road what idiots

That’s the grandparents house. They are nutters
---
They actually need parental classes it’s a busy road what idiots
I was just about to say why are they outside In the streets. What happened to homeschooling hasn’t school started?

Reactions: 1