The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s possible. With iPhone (which I think they all have), you can allow only a list of websites or block a list of websites and restrict downloading of new apps completely. You can also set daily time-limits on any app or for internet useage. The parent then uses their password to add new apps etc

Great if you have an 8 year old and you are trying to introduce them slowly and safely to the internet, or are trying to stop them spending excessive time playing Roblox etc.

For Tim I think it’s very likely he has done that. You can let the kids have TikTok so they can watch the latest useless dance crazes, but restrict the rest of the internet so they can’t do anything useful for education such as look up Pythagoras’ theorem. It’s possible that Heze can’t even see how he’s being edited in YouTube or the comments below the videos and is reliant on school friends to tell him.

Tim is running his kids a business, there’s no way, that even at age 14, Heze has control of his own Instagram account or even a say in what gets posted. This will get interesting in a couple of year’s time, at what point does the parent lose the legal right to control online content? Tim is running the boy’s social media and Ella is running the girls.

Reactions: 3
Tim is running his kids a business, there’s no way, that even at age 14, Heze has control of his own Instagram account or even a say in what gets posted. This will get interesting in a couple of year’s time, at what point does the parent lose the legal right to control online content? Tim is running the boy’s social media and Ella is running the girls.
I get a kick out of the Rue one they've had for him since he was 3 years old. The parent pretending to be the kids writing this long drawn out thing and the comments eating it up. Acting like they actually believe these post are written by a very young child. But Tim is one-hundred percent behind Heze's posts and controls it. He sees it as a job and part of their brand, there is no way he would let those kids post things they actually want to post.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice in hezes bday vlog, at the beginning I think they’re standing outside their house it looks like there’s a Porsche in the background. Does that belong to them ?

Did anyone notice in hezes bday vlog, at the beginning I think they’re standing outside their house it looks like there’s a Porsche in the background. Does that belong to them ?
I'm not sure. Tim has been known (on here at least) to get pricey cars that wouldn't fit even half his children. I remember something about some of the kids not even being allowed to ride in that BMW he had. So maybe. I doubt he's driving that van around places when he goes off by himself or just with Heze.

They don't really show off the expensive things they buy for themselves anymore (the parents) people were calling them out. So now they're going for the humble narrative. The hardworking parents who only do stuff for themselves every now and again.

Reactions: 4
Heze and the ball in the picture. He’s 14 this so past ridiculous
---
I'm not sure. Tim has been known (on here at least) to get pricey cars that wouldn't fit even half his children. I remember something about some of the kids not even being allowed to ride in that BMW he had. So maybe. I doubt he's driving that van around places when he goes off by himself or just with Heze.

They don't really show off the expensive things they buy for themselves anymore (the parents) people were calling them out. So now they're going for the humble narrative. The hardworking parents who only do stuff for themselves every now and again.
The car is on their neighbours side of the drive so maybe it’s theirs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
On heze instagram Tim writes a long post then comments back to himself pretending it’s heze well done son or something. It’s delusional

Reactions: 1
On heze instagram Tim writes a long post then comments back to himself pretending it’s heze well done son or something. It’s delusional
Yup. Like they're write something or post something on their personal accounts and comment from their family account, like they didn't write or post the other thing too. They'll comment on the family account from their personal account and even some of the kids personal accounts. I don't understand why they do this... trying to get engagement up? If they do that it makes me wonder how many other comments they post themselves from other accounts just to get engagement up. I'm not sure if that is normal content-creator behavior but its weird to me...it gives... I don't even know.