Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Not go above it but be seen to do the right thing. If we are flouting lockdown rules we don’t have a few thousand people watching us do it. Let’s agree to disagree. I’m not going over & back all day.
On another note I notice Rachel Gorry hasn’t been on all weekend after her little trip to Belfast.
I
Can’t believe she left her tiny baby for the night :cry:
Ffs. So did the father but I don’t see you judging him 😡😡

Reactions: 18

Madscone

VIP Member
Anyone read the article in the Sunday Indo today? I've heard Doireann talk about it before the way she wasn't good enough for acting based on how she looks especially when you have a sister that looks like Aoibhin. So she turned her back on it. Just really disappointing that she is placing so much emphasis on it. You'd swear she got hit by the ugly tree. And this isn't the first time she has spoken about it. Imagine looking up to her and wanting to get into acting but don't exactly fit the physical stereotype? It's such a shallow thing say so publically. And also...if Aoibhin was relying on her amazing face why is she not out there with the likes of Saoirse Rowan etc... looks mean Jack shit! You need to actually be a good actress and transend beyond that. Rant over! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
Aoibhin doing poetry recitals for lockdown...give me strenght!!! I was gonna put in her suggestion box to recite Little Miss Muppet!!!

• Haha

Ciaragh

Grabby Ailbhe now on the take as much as the other two vacuous drains. Made me sick the sight of that Baby Elegance truck parked up in her driveway to lavish her with free stuff when she’s living in a salubrious part of Dublin for free in one of Mammy and Daddy’s multiple properties. Give it to some poor mother who needs it ffs instead of lining the pockets of the rich

Reactions: 17

Lf87

What has she done to deserve freebies it really rags me! She was hardly on the front line holding it together just about when couldn’t get to see our families for god knows how long all I have seen from these “influencers” Is weekends away, And I wouldn’t be so mad if it was 1 but how many have we seen Miss Garrihy on now she should be ashamed of herself
Completely agree. This really bothered me so much. I was in Tankardstown for 2 nights and checked out the day she checked into the exact same cottage myself and my partner were staying in. Which we paid 800e for. I'm a nurse and working through a pandemic. I wouldnt ever expect a handout... the likes of her and lottie ryan "looking for recommendations for dog friendly hotels" ie begging for a freebie is so entitled and shameful! They can well afford it and during a time when hotels need the business they should 100% be paying and advertising to help them out as well.

Ciaragh

Who does doireann and paddy seriously think they are with the need to wear sun glasses on a cloudy day in Carrick 😂😂😂
Sure poor Doireann is so popular, she left Dublin for 5 minutes and was hounded with fans the entire time. Whereas Matt Damon lived in Dalkey for months and no-one went near him -her arse must get jealous of all the shit that comes out of her mouth

• Haha
Tickets €25 fully redeemable on Baby Elegance.............*small print* when you spend €100. Like wtf? €25 to watch something online and then you have to pay another €75 to get the benefit? People who buy into these things have more money than sense. What pandemic eh?

• Wow

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I think DG has plenty of talent and made it to where she is because of her following not the fact she’s got a connection to ID. Honestly!

I like the three sisters-think theyre different and seem to have values.

yeah they get some freebies. But then you know what they share some their private life so maybe that’s the trade off. They’re deffo nowhere near as sponsored as the majority out there
Friend of the girls are ya😅

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I have an aunt that married a wealthy business man. He has had several affairs, she knows well his ‘work nights away’ aren’t legit. They have 2 kids & go in lavish hols, all for insta/facebook but there’s no marriage there. She stays as she only has to work 2 days a week, her job is a hobby really , she knows well who she’s going to bed with but chooses to stay. Lots of women do!
Is your aunt from Tullamore and does she go by the name of Tignam by any chance

• Haha

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Oh but sure didn't they spend all their childhood summers on Inis Oírr which isn't even part of feckin' Clare! 🙄 As someone from the west I can't stand people like the Garrihys claiming ownership of somewhere they spend 4 weeks of the year. Get a grip.

• Heart

Scrk1994

I never followed Dr Doireann, but saw the "surgeon's wife" in the bio - Christ girl, you're a GP, and you're describing yourself based on your husband's occupation? Where's the feminism 🥴

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
A freebie night for Doireann now in Tankardstown House..no doubt be more as they both on ALs..soo sick of all these getting freebies really puts me off places🙄🙄
She’s really taken to the freebie hotel stays recently. You would think she’d put her hand in her pocket for the odd one and support the industry. Shouting out businesses on the radio in scrolling with the homies section to encourage us to buy from them while lapping up gifted stays and various other freebies herself. Another one of the do as I say not as I do brigade.

Panda88

Chatty Member
Dz has me sick with the free weekends away. The neck on her!!! Support local etc me hoop.
I messaged Tankardstown to say how disappointed I am that they are gifting these people stays and not people who have gotten married there and spent a fortune. Not to try get a stay for myself but because there are most likely people who got married there who are healthcare workers or maybe lost jobs or a loved one and could really do with a break. That would be much better advertising than gifting a stay to someone who can well afford it themselves.

If they do want to use Influencer marketing maybe instead of giving them the stay ask them to get their followers to nominate someone who deserves a stay instead.

Reactions: 16

Ciaragh

Beo and baby elegance collab ! No rest for the weary eh 😉
I’m sorry but I’ve absolutely had it with this lot now. Have the Garrahy family *no shame*? Is it not enough that they’ve already had their WEDDINGS!!! , cots, buggies, baby clothes, car seats, baby gifts, electrical appliances, clothes, makeup, skincare, hair done, facials, food, cars, holidays -all for free!! I mean, the list just goes on and on. They are happy to just sit back and have every aspect of their lives handed to them for free.

And then Doreen has the audacity to say in the Sindo to “let your conscience be your guide”?!? Her conscience must have amnesia, the melt!

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
Really liked doireann when she started the breakfast show and loved the first season of the sketch show but definitely agree she’s just morphed into the influencers she was impersonating. The down to earth country act really grates on me when you know they’re loaded

max

I met Eugenie in doolin I had no clue who he was at the time and we honestly had great craic laughing and messing. A really lovely man

Went to one of their Beo workshops. Totally not worth the money. Arrived in before it started and Doireann literally ran away for fear she’d have to talk or say hello to us plebs. Claire Garrihy is definitely Kris Kardashian pushing all three to sell their souls to any brand that will pay them. Better believe the older one does not use lidl nappies 🤔

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Any ‘influencer’ who accepts payment for informing their followers about Covid needs to have their head checked.

• Heart