Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marjorie

This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This is exactly how I feel. Well, except for the boobs. Babies don’t technically need the boobs 🤣 my baba never got a sniff of my boobs I couldn’t abide the thought of breastfeeding and still can’t bear to think of anything sucking on me all day every day even though people told me I’d feel differently when I got to the second one (in no way do I disapprove of breastfeeding I think it’s fantastic just not for me personally). We didn’t use half the stuff we got for our first and I don’t plan to use it the second time round either! Load of nonsense!
Haha well you know what I mean- if you choose to breastfeed that’s all baba needs not that one is better than the other but let’s just say there were no shops or access to formula you could feed your baby yourself x

Tick tock

Agree I'm in Cabu at the min and it is pissing me off that so many Influencers got free trips with everything included and mislead people by saying you get a BBQ etc in your cabin. You do get one but then have to pay €30 for the gas to use it! You literally have to pay for everything and they got it all handed to them for nothing.
The place is lovely but so expensive. There is an insta girl here to who got a free pr trip.
Ooh Cliona O’Connor is there at the moment too on a gifted trip. Now, I actually do like her admittedly.
I'm actually here to at the minute. Told hubby about insta people getting free trips and he was fuming!! Even though it annoys me, I understand why businesses are doing it. I saw that girl Cliona and she seemed very nice and with very mannerly kids.

Last edited:

CailínBeag

VIP Member
“Focused on controlling the uncontrollables” ??? That sentence makes absolutely no sense, either something is controllable or uncontrollable. They are not uncontrollable if you are controlling them. It’s a contradiction. Who writes this shite?!

I think its supposed to be a spin on the well used phrase in business "control the controllables"