The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Ailbhe is doing a #collab with Baby Elegance who now stock the Uppababy travel system she has a beautiful black and cream one gotten. What’s collab? Is that where they get a massive discount for advertising? I have last years version of the Uppababy it’s brilliant and we love it but we saved for it it certainly isn’t cheap. Worth every penny but it cost a fair few! We got a good price on Bella Baby for the whole travel system if anyone is in the market for one. #notanad #ipaidforit 🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 2
Well Ailbhe is doing a #collab with Baby Elegance who now stock the Uppababy travel system she has a beautiful black and cream one gotten. What’s collab? Is that where they get a massive discount for advertising? I have last years version of the Uppababy it’s brilliant and we love it but we saved for it it certainly isn’t cheap. Worth every penny but it cost a fair few! We got a good price on Bella Baby for the whole travel system if anyone is in the market for one. #notanad #ipaidforit 🤣🤣🙈
Collab is SUPPOSED to mean a discount for the exposure but the term is so misused who knows! I had the uppa baby too I saved the whole 9 months and stopped myself going into Penney’s every week to save for it. No collab for me !

Reactions: 1
I think collab is they have the goods as payment for her to advertise them on her instagram. An AD would be that too or payment also.

Ailbhe is another smug one who’s the only person to ever get pregnant . Can’t wait for her reality 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Ailbhe is another smug one who’s the only person to ever get pregnant . Can’t wait for her reality 😂😂
I would love to just hear a mom blogger say ‘ lads my vagina was made tit of’ at least we could relate !! The idea that the baby pops out & mom back dolled up is just unrealistic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think bloggers are so deluded they think their baby is going to be different and their lives won’t change - Newsflash ! It’s the same for all of us !

I don't understand why Ailbhe is even getting these opportunities from companies. Her sisters at least have/had jobs in the public eye and are fairly well known; Ailbhe does marketing for daddy's business. She's clearly just riding their coattails.

Reactions: 15
I don't understand why Ailbhe is even getting these opportunities from companies. Her sisters at least have/had jobs in the public eye and are fairly well known; Ailbhe does marketing for daddy's business. She's clearly just riding their coattails.
Great point. She’s nobodies ‘ go to influence’

Reactions: 6
I would love to just hear a mom blogger say ‘ lads my vagina was made tit of’ at least we could relate !! The idea that the baby pops out & mom back dolled up is just unrealistic
Jesus almighty I’m after nearly choking on me tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is hilarious! And I say that with the utmost respectful sympathy. I’m sure vaginal births are no craic at all. I had a section so I can’t relate! He was popped out alright but not by me! And I was too busy puking into a bowl for the next 6 hours and getting an IV to stop the sickness to be worried about putting makeup on or even brushing my hair!

I just watched her story there and she’s down in The Wineport Lodge just like Terrie. Guaranteed PR for them now that they have doggy friendly rooms. Then she remembered that she said she’d have to show the pram she bought. I’m telling you now if she was getting gifted a baby elegance pram she wouldn’t have been so keen to do the collab. The Uppababy Vistas are the new must haves and she just had to have it when she walked in their shop in blanch! Was anyone else thinking that she is so out of breath in her story? Must be all the excitement from getting tit for nothing!

Reactions: 5
I just watched her story there and she’s down in The Wineport Lodge just like Terrie. Guaranteed PR for them now that they have doggy friendly rooms. Then she remembered that she said she’d have to show the pram she bought. I’m telling you now if she was getting gifted a baby elegance pram she wouldn’t have been so keen to do the collab. The Uppababy Vistas are the new must haves and she just had to have it when she walked in their shop in blanch! Was anyone else thinking that she is so out of breath in her story? Must be all the excitement from getting tit for nothing!
Could also be the tiny human she is growing - I used be completely breathless at about her stage of things he used be lodged up under my feckin ribs. Agree with you on the buggy though. I saw earlier in the week the collab with Baby Elegance and said no way would she be getting the Beep travel system. And they are lovely too and budget friendly. I can’t take the piss out of Vista owners - I am one but like the comment above I saved hard for it because it’s what I wanted so I worked overtime and denied myself Penney’s hauls for it and for unpaid maternity leave. No collab for me! Would be lovely if companies did more competitions for ordinary craythurs to win gifts instead of a big budget for influencers who get everything going for free. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Could also be the tiny human she is growing - I used be completely breathless at about her stage of things he used be lodged up under my feckin ribs. Agree with you on the buggy though. I saw earlier in the week the collab with Baby Elegance and said no way would she be getting the Beep travel system. And they are lovely too and budget friendly. I can’t take the piss out of Vista owners - I am one but like the comment above I saved hard for it because it’s what I wanted so I worked overtime and denied myself Penney’s hauls for it and for unpaid maternity leave. No collab for me! Would be lovely if companies did more competitions for ordinary craythurs to win gifts instead of a big budget for influencers who get everything going for free. Just my opinion.
You remind me of myself ! I used to put €50 away every week for it for the 9 months & top up savings When I could. That’s what really annoys me about Collabs is how easily people (sometimes they haven’t even gone looking/begging) get stuff that we had the sacrifice to purchase. I’m a hairdresser like on €400 a week , €50 is a lot to save some weeks! It turns me off companies being really honest.

Just googled the price of the buggy and I think I need to sit down for a minute 😳😳😳
Yeah they are not cheap we got ours with a car seat and base as a bundle in a sale and saved the cost of the car seat with the discount. Now I will say it is a fantastic buggy and really lightweight and easy to unfold and dismantle etc. We would have been lost without it as I used it for overnight sleeping as well we never had a Moses basket. It has more than paid for itself and I’d say has been used daily since we had our son. But we paid for our own! I wish these companies would randomly select an ordinary Joe to do a collab with and make some family’s life easier rather than a “celebrity” who can afford their own stuff. I remember being violent when Aoibhin was expecting the first one Mothercare gave her everything free. Top of the range everything no own brand stuff for her! I never bought another thing there I was so mad.

Yeah they are not cheap we got ours with a car seat and base as a bundle in a sale and saved the cost of the car seat with the discount. Now I will say it is a fantastic buggy and really lightweight and easy to unfold and dismantle etc. We would have been lost without it as I used it for overnight sleeping as well we never had a Moses basket. It has more than paid for itself and I’d say has been used daily since we had our son. But we paid for our own! I wish these companies would randomly select an ordinary Joe to do a collab with and make some family’s life easier rather than a “celebrity” who can afford their own stuff. I remember being violent when Aoibhin was expecting the first one Mothercare gave her everything free. Top of the range everything no own brand stuff for her! I never bought another thing there I was so mad.
An ordinary Joe wouldn’t have the same reach viewers wise with the public. I think it’s a really lazy advertising strategy using an influencer. But these are the times we live in.

An ordinary Joe wouldn’t have the same reach viewers wise with the public. I think it’s a really lazy advertising strategy using an influencer. But these are the times we live in.
If I saw a brand do something like that, I'd be way more inclined to buy from them. If the ordinary Joe they gave a product to didn't have a big following, all they'd have to do is post it on their own social media channels.
Imagine if they gave even one mother in a DP centre a buggy or cradle, the goodwill towards that brand would go through the roof

Reactions: 5
I also saved hard for mine but I felt so good finally buying it after months of sacrificing other things. It’s the same for holidays etc. These “influencers” don’t appreciate the value of money. I just hope they don’t bring their children up like that.

Grabby Ailbhe now on the take as much as the other two vacuous drains. Made me sick the sight of that Baby Elegance truck parked up in her driveway to lavish her with free stuff when she’s living in a salubrious part of Dublin for free in one of Mammy and Daddy’s multiple properties. Give it to some poor mother who needs it ffs instead of lining the pockets of the rich

Reactions: 17
You know I really hope the rumours are not true about her husband. I mean she uprooted her life and moved to Clare...hardly the place to live in her line of work. Two gorgeous littles girls then..like it's so sad if it is true whether they continue to be together or eventually end it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.