The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time I had a fringe like that, I was doing me Junior Cert. If I was Aoibhin, I’d be getting a refund on that hairstyle

Oh my goodness it it truly horrendous. Did she not use the hairstyle fringe app before she got it done?

Reactions: 5
I’m amazed there’s even a thread about them to be honest - I think they’re fab. Don’t come with any of the fakeness and contrivement that most of the plastic faced Irish Insta blogger hunz have. It’s not even that people are giving out about them on this as such...it’s like people can’t believe that they genuinely might just be nice, drama-free girls after all 😂 I get how people would grow tiresome of the Oirishness and the impersonations etc but that’s what everyone loved about them all along so maybe it’s growing stale. They seem well brought up and it’s nice to read that they are chatty and friendly to most that have met them or went to school with them, you don’t read that a lot on here. I know she’s not leggy and blonde but I think Doireann is really pretty and cool in her own way and has nice style - would take her any day over the likes of Rosie Conn or Just Jordan plugging their crappy Boohoo tat with their botoxed faces. Doireann is far more endearing and has a brain and a personality. Just cos people compare her to her sisters (I mean come on, Aoibhin is almost unfairly stunning😂) doesn’t mean she’s not pretty - she can look very well!
Have to agree , I really like them !! Don't follow Aoibhinn so can't really comment on her but I enjoy watching the rest of them ! I think they worked hard to get their wealth as a family and fair play to them. I'd rather watch their content than FBG or Terry McAvoid and co anyway 😂

Reactions: 11
Looks like her fringe was cut with a knife and fork, I’d cry if my hairdresser left me with that 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I met Eugenie in doolin I had no clue who he was at the time and we honestly had great craic laughing and messing. A really lovely man

Reactions: 16
Okay, and how did she go from Spin to hosting a breakfast show on 2fm?
Louise McSharry has spoken about how hard it is to claw your way into a DJ gig in RTE, and Doireann did it in 2 years? Gway outta that
Probably because of her following and the fact she is quite good at her job.

Reactions: 1
I have met Aobhieen a good few times in different settings and she has always been the same person sweet and friendly. Doireen on the other hand there is an edge to her. It could be insecurity but she seems stand offish in person.
Aobhieen husband is really lovely his family own the Armada Hotel, Holiday Cottages and Hotel Doolin, he does a lot of charity work for mental health support. Have heard him speak at an event about his climb of Everest and he was very impressive.

I have no issue with the constant ad ect because I don't really watch the stories of most of these walking advertisement bloggers. I prefer content that is genuine.
(Lisa Lust List has to be the worse nearly like a shopping channel)
The only time I felt it was inappropriate and very cheap was when she did the M&S PJ ad I'm almost sure it was the first weekend of lockdown. Read the Nations mood 🙈
Aoibhinn always says how shy she is she did the good glow podcast and u can tell shes v v shy person so prob comes across as standoffish

Reactions: 1
Yeah ok, that’s definitely why 🙄
I cant see why not? Its clear shes good at her job and attracts a big audience. Everything has to be so negative 😂😂😂 if I tore her a new one youd agree. As said previously she had a presenting job with spin and was an AA girl before this. She was already in the door after getting the appropriate qualifications. I do believe the one who walked in the door was Greg o shea. But that would be OK sure

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Lottie Ryan thought she was a shoe in for the breakfast job. I do think Doireann is a better choice.

Haha I agree! Doireann did put in the hard work before getting noticed! Now everything’s happened so quickly but she definitely was grafting before then!

Reactions: 3
Aoibhinn always says how shy she is she did the good glow podcast and u can tell shes v v shy person so prob comes across as standoffish
I think that might be the reason. She definitely seemed uncomfortable at attention at one event. Sometimes shyness can be misinterpreted.

Reactions: 2
Haha I agree! Doireann did put in the hard work before getting noticed! Now everything’s happened so quickly but she definitely was grafting before then!
Doireann is a pushy little weapon. Hard work my hole, Ian Dempsey is her godfather so she has plenty of connections in high places. And she practically bullies people into doing her stupid podcast by publicly hounding them until they can’t say no and pretending “Ara ha ha haaa shur ‘tis all just banter!” Jokes on you Doireann, anyone with half a brain can see through your act but make no mistake, she’s a shrewd operator and a manipulative one at that.

• Heart
Yeah that bullying people into doing it is kinda annoying!! id say the parents are very pushy also!

Reactions: 2
Not too shy to come on camera most days though & flog crap🤣🤣
Nope not shy on camera at all. But in real life there is definitely a huge difference in persona unless the handful of times Ive seen in person were off days.

I don't really watch her stories or any of the people who have a lot of ads. I wouldn't watch QVC on TV certainly not tapping through ads on my social media.

Reactions: 4
I used to work with Doireann, she is a horrible fake person. So rude and would do/say anything to get a giggle from people.
And don't forget about the 2 or 3 lads she went off with or actively pursued, that had girlfriends and she knew they did!! I think that says enough about her character. She never gets outed for it though

A close friend of mine knows the family and yeah aoibhin definitely wasn’t shy ever she says, very confident in herself and popular, but as she said herself on some of the podcasts she’s not a great friend and doesn’t really reply to people, so perhaps has become more insular!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.