The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoibhín Garrihy, Ailbhe Garrihy and Doireann Garrihy are Irish social media influencers, having played different roles in the entertainment industry. Aoibhín is an actress, having played Neasa Dillon in RTÉ One's Fair City from 2010 to 2013. She came second in the first series of the Irish version of Dancing with the Stars. Ailbhe is a publicist. Doireann is a comedy impressionist, known for two series of The Doireann Project, and radio and television presenter, hosting the revival in 2018 of RTÉ Two's The Podge and Rodge Show.- Source: Wikipedia, 2020.

Reactions: 9
The Wikipedia should read *Doireann was a comedy impressionist satirising the influencer industry until she became the very thing she always slagged*

Reactions: 56
I can't believe the CRU are giving people like Aoibhin paid partnerships. Like the CRU is a regulator. I think it's completely inappropriate. Adverts on tv would be far more effective and reach a far wider audience. Lately she has worked with so many different brands and some have felt opportunistic such as Dove during a bloody pandemic!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I met Aoibhin loads as teens. She was always incredibly beautiful and friendly, her parents were very wealthy, private school vibes, brand new VW golf on her bday kind of thing. I unfollowed her as I couldn’t stand the ‘Mother Earth sprinkled with paid spon’ aesthetic

Reactions: 14
Anyone think Doireann’s new fella looks a bit like the dad? A big, hefty lump of a thing with a smiley head on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She got a following because of her sisters. Aoibhin children constantly plastered on her insta doesnt sit with me. They get her the likes meaning they get her the money. Shes doesn't get same likes on any other type of content. Awful. Poor kids will be recognised everywhere.

Reactions: 9
Their range of voices drives me mad. The older one all calm and zen like, she would never say a bad word, she’s too wholesome for that, the nobody middle one is husky and needs a lozenge and then Doireann’s D4 wannabe accent mixed with the ridiculous country farmer Clare accent. Just talk in your normal voice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree about her sharing the kids too much. I am surprised she shows them as much as she does but some of the work she has is definitely due to the Yummy Mummy vibes such as Lidl. She was flogging M&S pjs at the beginning of lockdown and had the kids dressed in them too. Given what the country was going through at the time it didnt sit well with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've met Ailbhe a few times and she is a lovely genuine girl. Aoibhin is too sweet to be wholesome. The perfect mammy vibes I ain't buying!

Reactions: 8
Really liked doireann when she started the breakfast show and loved the first season of the sketch show but definitely agree she’s just morphed into the influencers she was impersonating. The down to earth country act really grates on me when you know they’re loaded

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think that Doireann is really insecure? Any time I hear her on the radio discussing mind numbing stuff I just find that when she's uncomfortable with a topic or a word even she does that stupid accent to try make it light hearted or something? I dunno how to discribe it but she drives me insane in the car with the annoying accents. I must admit I found her very funny to begin with but she's expired now

Reactions: 23
So happy to see a thread on them at last! I’ve met Aoibhin a few times and she has always come across as very lovely - polite, cheerful and extremely well mannered. She’s also a savvy businesswoman - knows exactly what she wants and goes for it. But her parents would be like that too. All that said.....there is something I can’t put my finger on that I don’t quite like. (I have posted this exact comment almost word for word on the Tara Makeup thread!) I also don’t believe that she uses “Leeedel” anything. (And those nappies are utter crap my small son soaked through them 3 nights in a row before we gave up and went back to the Aldi ones.) The kiddies are beautiful and she seems a very devoted mother I have to give her that. Even if she was back in her size 6 jeans 3 weeks after having both of them. But that may be a tiny bit of jealousy on my part because I’m only just back in my pre pregnancy jeans now a lot loner than 3 weeks later 🙈

Reactions: 5
Went to one of their Beo workshops. Totally not worth the money. Arrived in before it started and Doireann literally ran away for fear she’d have to talk or say hello to us plebs. Claire Garrihy is definitely Kris Kardashian pushing all three to sell their souls to any brand that will pay them. Better believe the older one does not use lidl nappies 🤔

Reactions: 16
Went to one of their Beo workshops. Totally not worth the money. Arrived in before it started and Doireann literally ran away for fear she’d have to talk or say hello to us plebs. Claire Garrihy is definitely Kris Kardashian pushing all three to sell their souls to any brand that will pay them. Better believe the older one does not use lidl nappies 🤔
I’ve often been tempted to go to one but the price of the tickets was madness. Are the goody bags decent? I’ve never loved her guest lineup either Sile Seoige isn’t my cuppa. I would have liked to see Dr Doireann O’Leary in Cork when she was on I do like her but I wasn’t able to go.

Yeah I know what you mean, the calmness of her is hard to take and I found the pictures of her in labour just sitting in a chair breathing and looking beautiful and in control of her life just really annoying 🤣🤣 it has to be an act. Two kids under two? It would be so hard like, but apparently it’s not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it sounds silly but it really annoys me them going out and buying puppies too. Thousands of beautiful dogs in the pound and I’m pretty sure Doireann did spon with the dspca at one stage

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.