The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doireann breaking COVID guidelines going to the boyfriends fathers retirement party, hardly an essential house visit 🙄 but don’t worry she’ll be on lecturing everyone when we do go into stage 5 “can we all just do our part and abide by guidelines etc” .. fool

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Doireann breaking COVID guidelines going to the boyfriends fathers retirement party, hardly an essential house visit 🙄 but don’t worry she’ll be on lecturing everyone when we do go into stage 5 “can we all just do our part and abide by guidelines etc” .. fool
It’s just mind blowing that she thinks she’s entitled to and then to allow herself to be pictured and tagged. Idiot.

Reactions: 10
Is that picture definitely recent? If it is, it should be shared with RTÉ. The country is about to go into lockdown and numerous jobs will be lost and their staff on the public payroll flouting the guidelines whenever it takes her fancy.

Reactions: 14
Is that picture definitely recent? If it is, it should be shared with RTÉ. The country is about to go into lockdown and numerous jobs will be lost and their staff on the public payroll flouting the guidelines whenever it takes her fancy.
Definitely, screen grabbed just this evening, story is still up now along with other stories from over the evening, she’s ridiculous! Has nothing up on her own story from the gathering as assume she knows it’s wrong and wouldn’t go down well.

Reactions: 5
Definitely, screen grabbed just this evening, story is still up now along with other stories from over the evening, she’s ridiculous! Has nothing up on her own story from the gathering as assume she knows it’s wrong and wouldn’t go down well.
[email protected] is the boss at RTÉ, I wonder what she’d make of it....

Reactions: 4
The absolute neck of her, especially after all of her holier than thou posts about abiding by restrictions. A bit like her BS about "buying Irish".

Is she even keeping her distance in the house or is she all over the in laws?

Shes extremely quiet on her own stories about it. It seemed like she was at home and then promoting the podcast. No one would have known until it showed up on the bfs sisters page

Is she even keeping her distance in the house or is she all over the in laws?

Shes extremely quiet on her own stories about it. It seemed like she was at home and then promoting the podcast. No one would have known until it showed up on the bfs sisters page
If she thought she wasn't doing wrong she wouldn’t have been so secretive about it!

Reactions: 7
No clear #SP with this post? I’m very unclear about the rules but isn’t she a BA a for willow.ie?
Not officially a BA with Williow. It's a previous season coat and she is saying other places to get one. Don't think it breaks any guidelines.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else sick of seeing news articles about poor john and aoibhinn having to close down their hotel 🙄 something tells me they'll be absolutely fine!! It's the workers there I feel bad for that will lose their income

Reactions: 14
They
Anyone else sick of seeing news articles about poor john and aoibhinn having to close down their hotel 🙄 something tells me they'll be absolutely fine!! It's the workers there I feel bad for that will lose their income
They are so addicted to spin!
They had to make a big story out of keeping the doors open and the staff employed under level 3, but equally they had to give us the good news story of having made such a good profit in 2020 that he could afford to selflessly donate 30 grand to his own charity đŸ˜© now obviously that was a tax write-off and that's fair enough, but I'd have a lot more respect for him if he'd just said that out straight instead of using it as yet another promotional tool, then complaining in the next breath about having to let staff go. The use of influencer marketing at a time when there was huge demand to stay in their properties also coincided with the stories about how hard it was to make money and keep staff working.
I met several guests of the Armada through my work over the last few weeks and while many were very complimentary of how "normal" it all felt, others felt the dining areas were overcrowded and that there was an "a la carte" following of the guidelines in relation to Covid 19.
A lot of people seem to admire the way they do business but I'm far from convinced.

22FCC0FA-182B-4EE0-837B-045871E36E03.png

Hasn’t hit her cos she she’s been living it up and she probably has no intention of stopping.

Reactions: 3
Aoibhin doing poetry recitals for lockdown...give me strenght!!! I was gonna put in her suggestion box to recite Little Miss Muppet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aoibhin doing poetry recitals for lockdown...give me strenght!!! I was gonna put in her suggestion box to recite Little Miss Muppet!!!
How many days do we give it before her poetry recitals are sponsored by Dyson? A multinational corporation like Dyson being a great flagbearer for wellness, of course.

Reactions: 6
She made a point of showing the 2 girls sitting in the Lidl trolley today 🙄
Sorry now but it’s the last place I would bring my kids at the moment. Being asked to reduce movements in level 5etc. Could she not have left them with their father? The Supermom shtick is pathetic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.