Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missheg

I thought the interview with Paul Mescal was dreadful. Pretend laughing, annoying ‘country’ accent. He seems so lovely. I find her very fake. She was a bit of Craic when she took off the rest of the bloggers and took the pi$S out of their antics but she’s worse than any of them now as is the other two sisters.

Reactions: 16

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Ailbhe thinking she’s the shit with the latest post. Not being mean but she’s thin yes .... yawn another bounce back in record time but she sure is no looker and just hanging on the coat tails of the sister and getting all the freebies.
To be fair, she didn't put on much pregnancy weight apart from the bump and she's not exactly posing in a bikini so we've no idea what her midsection is like now. I find the Garrihys annoying but I don't think we need to start body shaming women.

• Heart

Scrk1994

She was a host on Spin for a few years. Ian Dempsey doesn’t work for RTE.
Okay, and how did she go from Spin to hosting a breakfast show on 2fm?
Louise McSharry has spoken about how hard it is to claw your way into a DJ gig in RTE, and Doireann did it in 2 years? Gway outta that

Ciaragh

To be fair there’s about 10 years between them, they probably only really have work in common. Eoghan definitely seems more mature
I think it’s less to do with them having anything in common and more to do with the fact that Doireann is a monumental pain in the hole

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Panda88

Chatty Member
Is Doireann actually for real? Flogging fake tan on the internet so she’s “shorts ready”? She just set women back about 50 years with this crap but as long as she’s making a quick buck she couldn’t care less!

And the same one will be banging on about “empowering women” and using nothing but unicorn’s tears on her skin at their next hippy fest, the absolute scammer
It would be nice to see some influencers, especially Irish ones with naturally pale skin, actually embrace their natural skin and own it, rather than trying to encourage us all to fake tan because it apparently looks better.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I don't understand why Ailbhe is even getting these opportunities from companies. Her sisters at least have/had jobs in the public eye and are fairly well known; Ailbhe does marketing for daddy's business. She's clearly just riding their coattails.

Thump

VIP Member
She presents the morning show on 2fm... it’s not that surprising that she’s well paid. I do think she can be a bit annoying at times but to get a prime time slot in RTÉ in her early 30s is a fair achievement really.

I personally preferred Eoghan McDermott’s drive time show. He’s a clever guy. I think he’s better on his own with more current affairs included rather than the light, chatty content.
I think she’d be appalled to see you think she’s in her 30’s 😂

• Haha

Ciaragh

What bugs me the most with this Beo crap is that they claim to be in the business of wellness and “empowering women”

There is absolutely nothing empowering about having to pay a hundred quid to be spoken down to by money-hungry scammers.

Since when did women need to be taught how to breathe and sleep? These are basic human functions ffs! And if you did happen to be struggling with either, it’s nothing a cursory Google couldn’t remedy within 30 seconds flat. And Aoibhinn, the human migraine is cashing in on this crap. By essentially making women doubt themselves and feel they aren’t capable of even breathing without attending a a Mickey Mouse course ran by a failed Fairly Shitty actress. And preying on women’s vulnerabilities is the polar opposite of empowering, it’s toxic to the core.

Last edited:

Circe

They hate eachother sure! It’s sooo obvious
Must be very frustrating for Eoghan, who is actually very smart, clued-in and not famous for doing bad impersonations of bloggers/because her sister was on Fair City, to have to share the gig with her. He is quite good, but she embarrassing to listen to.

Ciaragh

When was she with a married guard? Or was she with a separated guard because that’s a very different thing
Every time you post here it’s to defend the Garrihy’s and their litany of sanctimonious shite. Are you the Gardashian publicist? Is Mama Clare having a knicker fit because people see through her greedy daughters parasitic lifestyles? Is your bottled zen bullshit from Beo not working? Did the freebies bus break down this morning?

Maybe if Ailbhe and the chipmunks stopped their sponging and started paying their way for once people might have less to say about them.

• Haha

Olive85

I love the post from pieces.ie that they were delighted to receive a call from Aoibhe to collaborate on items for her new home. When I bought from pieces for my new home I chose them as a young start up Irish business that I wanted to support. It’s disheartening to see expensive items given away following a begging exercise.
I'd be mortified ringing somewhere asking did they want to gift me something in return for a #! It just goes to show how much they think of themselves

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I don’t know anything about her finances, she does loads for charity & helps people out and she’s giving the hotel a boost. I was very respectful said people are sick of looking at influencers & their #gifted posts & why not put her money where her mouth is when that’s what she is asking of us. She could still give the hotel a boost while paying for her visit & showing it to her followers.
She does loads for SVP! That’s about all the charity I see her doing. Her whole family on that bandwagon! I genuinely would hate to discredit a charity anywhere but it’s actually spilling out of my mouth! I can’t help myself! My mam always said “SVP give back to the rich and the poor are left wanting”. Mam said there was a time when she hadn’t two pennies to rub together and SVP were giving out tables and chairs to people who already had a perfectly fine set at home and one was for the “good room”. Lots of people say that. My mam hates to see any money going to the SVP charity because of things she’s seen over the years. All the Garrihys bring everything to the SVP shops and think they’re great. There are far more worthy charities and shops out there.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Omg you guys, lets have Eyeroll Friday tomorrow in celebration of the fabulous Garrihy sisters
Sponsored by Imodium
#mom #beo #doseoftheshits

• Haha

Panda88

Chatty Member
Well you’re right there, my mistake. I just think it’s unnecessary in the current climate!
I would actually say it's very necessary in the current climate, even with a small baby, for people to take a small break if they feel they need to, especially to celebrate something like an anniversary or another big occasion. (Obviously not taking breaks to the extent most influencers have been though)

Ciaragh

Wholeheartedly sick of this disgustingly greedy family. Their entire f**king lives are sponsored by freebies and Doireann has the audacity to preach to people about supporting local business! Put your God damn hand in your pocket and pay your own way for once in your life Doreen you absolute talentless parasite! 😡😡

Ciaragh

3 new members suddenly singing the Gardashian’s praises -Clare’s been busy circling the wagons! 😂😂

• Haha

Ciaragh

I couldn’t care less what Ailbhe looks like, it’s her oozing smugness that makes her unlikeable IMO. But then we could all be smug if we just sat back as adults and let our parents set us up with a house and a job like Ailbhe has. She has achieved literally nothing in life on her own merit so she has little to be smug about really

Sickoftheswipeups

I heard it first from a girl who used to waitress in the hotel. Didn’t think much of it, it was around the time they got married. But I work with a gay guy now who managed another hotel in Clare for years and said John was certainly gay back over 10yrs ago!
This conversation doesn’t feel right at all. I’m all for critiquing their online presence but this is a family and a family man being discussed :confused: