The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no eyebrows and her lips are the same colour as her face. I thought that post was going to be about how sweaty she was and how hot it is before I read the caption!

Reactions: 5
That waistcoat 🥴 but at least we know she does own a bra….
Also those Arizona Love sandals are not the ones she bought two years ago…they were a size too small and a different pattern….these have snuck in this year

Reactions: 4
5 days of wearing the same waistcoat?
no thanks, I’d rather splurge on that and not go to Japan, California and Spain

Reactions: 5
Is it just me but she wore that waistcoat all day yesterday, on public transport when it was fairly warm, next to her bare skin and doesn’t think it’ll need washed. It’ll be able to walk itself to the machine by day 5 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me but she wore that waistcoat all day yesterday, on public transport when it was fairly warm, next to her bare skin and doesn’t think it’ll need washed. It’ll be able to walk itself to the machine by day 5 🤮
I thought the same but don’t worry, she will have spritzed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thinks a lot of herself, doesn’t she? Divided the Internet indeed. Probably 3 followers said they loved it and 2 hated it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have never seen any of those bags in the shops. But today I took my granny trolley to Sainsburys and got about 3 bags worth of shopping in it so maybe I should try and make those happen before Alex does!

Reactions: 1
In what world is this (naughty word) flattering? She looks a state. I’m sorry but I don’t get how a “stylist” can put together such awful looks! The waistcoat reminds me of those tabards they make 5 year olds wear to school, and the leopard print makes it look like it’s from a Spanish flea market. Grim!!!
IMG_1843.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Each to their own but to me it’s an awful outfit, I wouldn’t walk out the front door wearing it. It would be wearable without the waistcoat maybe, though a more fitted t-shirt would look better. The trousers are unflattering anyway - all three items together are just wrong, wrong.

And as for ‘spritizing‘ the waistcoat - buying a product which is basically just perfumed water to spray on clothes and certainly doesn’t clean or refresh.

Reactions: 10
If anyone still wants the waistcoat this is a more affordable option available on Amazon

IMG_1845.jpeg

---
It’s giving Ferris Bueller

1694850992847.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.