The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure why she and all her followers are being such rude dicks to people who work in the service industry. Finding the post and the response she has pinned incredibly rude and jumped up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s the gift that keeps on giving this week….a whole post about steamers now, from the woman that looks like she tools her clothes up in a ball before she wears them…the last recommendation I would take from her 😂
---
I’m not sure why she and all her followers are being such rude dicks to people who work in the service industry. Finding the post and the response she has pinned incredibly rude and jumped up
You can tell these people have never had to take a low paid hospitality job to make ends meet, or run a small business trying to survive and pay staff/overheads etc….it just smacks of so much privilege and it’s incredibly rude
Alex is not a comedian, I always feel any time she’s tries to be it’s just in such poor taste and totally misses the mark

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
God she’s just insufferable. By “affordable” she means “free” of course.
IMG_0669.jpeg

---
This poster makes a good point but let’s see if Alex deigns it worthy of her usually “passive-aggressive with laughing emoji” response.

IMG_0668.jpeg

Reactions: 18
What an privileged idiot. Go on Alex, why don’t you move to Spain if “free” tapas is what you’re after?

Reactions: 11
She’s such a bleeping moron. Holidaying in your parents Spanish apartment and eating “free” tapas doesn’t make you frugal.

It’s “free” because:

- the cost of the food is built into the cost of the drinks you’re buying
- the culture dictates that alcohol should be served with food. Much less of a “binge” drinking culture in Spain particularly
- it’s a gesture to welcome you to that establishment and to serve you their home cooked speciality (I.e their family recipe of tortilla)
- it’s to encourage you to stay for a full meal.

SHES A MORON!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What an privileged idiot. Go on Alex, why don’t you move to Spain if “free” tapas is what you’re after?
The free tapas she showed us last time was chicken curry…that well known Spanish delicacy….shes just a prize knob isn’t she
---
Steaming tips now as well, her lack of talent knows no bounds

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm cringing so much for her. This falls so flat. Tapas are not free in the uk because you'd get people like her going and order the cheapest drink to get the free food.

Reactions: 9
IMG_7234.png

Has that top been ‘spritzed’? It’s clearly not been washed. And why is Chris carrying a bum bag, a rucksack and an Anya bag? Where are they taking all of this STUFF?

They’re so unaspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bra is clearly missing too.

I mean sure go braless if you want to, but don’t then film yourself walking along with your boobs swinging about
View attachment 2494834
Has that top been ‘spritzed’? It’s clearly not been washed. And why is Chris carrying a bum bag, a rucksack and an Anya bag? Where are they taking all of this STUFF?

They’re so unaspirational.

Reactions: 4
He is literally the male version of her minus the serial killer glasses. If I saw them out and about I’d think they were a bag lady and her man (bag man?)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.