The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some stylists would make it look amazing. Everything she wears makes it look crap. Simple. She’s as much of a stylist as my big toe.

Reactions: 4
Is this an undisclosed M&S ad? She is raving about something which honestly looks terrible. It’s the zip front, external pockets and lack of belt which gives this
8EF99279-3130-465B-B451-F97889926E00.jpeg

• Haha
I bloody love a jumpsuit but that one is a horror. It’s SO unflattering around the belly/crotch area and the colour and fabric combo is dull. She can’t honestly think it’s a good look.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been quiet on here for ages but good grief, the ganni dress is just a bedsheet?! wear whatever when it’s hot, I don’t care about arms or flattery but prouncing around all over the internet with it on just because of the label… yawn.

Her arms are literally on show just a few photos earlier on in her grid? Why make it a thing? Was she trying to preempt some arm based criticism? Who cares.

Reactions: 9
The jumpsuit is horrendous and unflattering. The arms are the least of her problems, it’s the taste in styling

Reactions: 5
I’m scared now.

She might pop round to mine and serve up some fava beans and a nice chianti beige, over-processed food or a tin of Lidl meatballs.

• Haha
“Hannibal Lecter Jumpsuit, Jeffrey Dahmer Specs, it’s serial killer chic for frugal Alex”?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I going colourblind?? Green on Alex plate? That’s madness. Where’s the beige?

• Haha
“Hannibal Lecter Jumpsuit, Jeffrey Dahmer Specs, it’s serial killer chic for frugal Alex”?
The thing is, that kind of outfit only flies if you're 23, live in Clapton and have the accompanying mullet. There is something to be said for not clinging on blindly to things you could have got away with when you were young, hip and responsibility free. Alex otoh has two young children, lives in a not very fashionable bit of N. London, obsesses about Anya Hindmarch supermarket bags for life/Tiger tat and making meal plans, so just looks uber frumpy. Give it up Alex and embrace your middle aged un-hipness, honestly it's much more relaxing.

JFC that boiler suit reel!! I actually thought it was some kind of piss take about how influencers will talk absolute shite to shill anything if there is £££ in it for then. What a joke. Anyone commenting positively about that is deluded. Talk about emperor’s new clothes!

• Haha
Is it what Michael Myers wore in Halloween? At least she has that outfit sorted.
1000009211.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.