The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the presses! “All big work events cancelled”, so Alex won’t be going to the post office or Coal Drops Yard this week.View attachment 2426839
Yeah I’ve called my work up today and said I need to cancel all my meetings and deadlines this week to focus on my kid going back to school. Wait, oh yeah I actually have to do work in order to get paid. Silly me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What on earth was she doing last year that she couldn’t give enough thought to Peggy starting school? It’s not like she’s short of free time!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I took one for the team and scrolled back a year. Peggy took a backseat to the important task of rummaging in the post office.

Doing the Lord’s work, Alex! 🤲🏻

BC13F0C5-A4BA-4908-A834-85C404188BAE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yeah I’ve called my work up today and said I need to cancel all my meetings and deadlines this week to focus on my kid going back to school. Wait, oh yeah I actually have to do work in order to get paid. Silly me
My exact thought!

But why can’t Alex do some work between 9 and 3, wouldn’t “big work events” generally be at lunchtime anyway? Oh right because she is lazy 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very important to clear her schedule from tiger trips and finding the perfect tent dress

Reactions: 4
Without wanting to tempt fate, it appears that Glasses Friday may have died a very welcome death, so maybe The Right To Go Braless will be her next self appointed crusade in her scrabble for content
I don't know about you, but I am ready for "Arm Friday 💪". She could repost pictures of people bravely showing their arms, because it's such an oppressed and underrepresented group

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know about you, but I am ready for "Arm Friday 💪". She could repost pictures of people bravely showing their arms, because it's such an oppressed and underrepresented group
Yes, showing their arms holding up Anya Hindmarch totes #sobrave

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to fans of that dress but I can only see the cartoon character Obelix from ‘ Asterix & Obelix’…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More clothes! The jumpsuit and the skirt she’s wearing! It’s totally fine alex, you spend what you want on clothes just don’t hide it all 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.