The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without wanting to tempt fate, it appears that Glasses Friday may have died a very welcome death, so maybe The Right To Go Braless will be her next self appointed crusade in her scrabble for content

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That boiler suit…that is absolutely hideous…looks like your after a job in Kwik Fit
---
Should have held on before I posted. The granny gilet is even worse, I mean wtf is that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally agree with the sentiment of wearing clothes you like and not passing on body hang-ups to your children, but she undermines it entirely by looking utterly uncomfortable and awkward in the video!

Reactions: 6
Ganni dress is nice
...... but please God don't let this be the start of a new 'body positivity' crusade for Alex. Can see her jumping on that now that she's exhausted all glasses based content.!

Reactions: 4
Hate constantly hearing people like Alex (Simon Hooper, Hannah Gale) describing their foreign family holidays as 'exhausting'. It is a privilege to be able to take your children abroad, it should be a wonderful time of shared experiences and enjoying each others company without the mundanity of work and household chores to contend with. Of course parenting is tiring and testing on occasion, but some people are totally clueless as to how lucky they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hate constantly hearing people like Alex (Simon Hooper, Hannah Gale) describing their foreign family holidays as 'exhausting'. It is a privilege to be able to take your children abroad, it should be a wonderful time of shared experiences and enjoying each others company without the mundanity of work and household chores to contend with. Of course parenting is tiring and testing on occasion, but some people are totally clueless as to how lucky they are.
Don’t follow Alice in Scandiland then. Or do if you want some rage. I hate it too, so much complaining goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good lord her “bopo for my kids” is utterly ridiculous. We are still in a time when countless women have zero photos of themselves because they are the ones taking the photos and/or don’t want photos of themselves because too tired/fat/ugly/old. And the men aren’t taking photos because they are dumdums or when they do they make their beautiful wives look like potatoes as either weaponised incompetence or they can’t be arsed putting any effort in.
But Alex has managed to weaponise her vanity over her perfectly normal upper arms. And let’s face it, it’s nothing to do with her kids, it’s all just content.
Influencers children are never going to mourn the absence of photos of their mothers are they? Quite the opposite. I guess ‘my mum rarely showed the bit from her elbow to shoulder’ doesn’t have quite the same ring to it.
She’s so performative!! <\rant>

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good lord her “bopo for my kids” is utterly ridiculous. We are still in a time when countless women have zero photos of themselves because they are the ones taking the photos and/or don’t want photos of themselves because too tired/fat/ugly/old. And the men aren’t taking photos because they are dumdums or when they do they make their beautiful wives look like potatoes as either weaponised incompetence or they can’t be arsed putting any effort in.
But Alex has managed to weaponise her vanity over her perfectly normal upper arms. And let’s face it, it’s nothing to do with her kids, it’s all just content.
Influencers children are never going to mourn the absence of photos of their mothers are they? Quite the opposite. I guess ‘my mum rarely showed the bit from her elbow to shoulder’ doesn’t have quite the same ring to it.
She’s so performative!! <\rant>
Well at least their mother’s walking torso is very well documented 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More moaning from her about how terrible holidays with your kids are. Well don’t go on bloody holiday then Alex! Poor love, if only she had the time to go away by hersel- oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The walking in a cardigan video couldn’t have been today - it’s bleeping boiling in the uk!

Reactions: 9
Stop the presses! “All big work events cancelled”, so Alex won’t be going to the post office or Coal Drops Yard this week.
IMG_0440.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.