The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair that’s been me a couple of times this week on my hols 🤣, but there’s no effing way there’s any photographic evidence of it, never mind broadcasting it to hundreds of thousands of people as if it is something to aspire to, rather than relaxing briefly between shower and evening 🥂
The extended chest shot videos are kind of awkward

Reactions: 3
She said in her packing or whatever video that Japan is quite formal/smart… so why didn’t she pack any bras? I simply could not bear them slapping around under my top in all that humidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said in her packing or whatever video that Japan is quite formal/smart… so why didn’t she pack any bras? I simply could not bear them slapping around under my top in all that humidity.
A simple bralet would suffice, also she keeps filming them flipping about!
---
IMG_2846.jpeg

my eyes!!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Who thinks to take this photo and post it on their grid. (Ie not even a story.)
She is always so focused on the negatives, if I was lucky enough to come home from an amazing holiday I wouldn’t even think twice about this. Just clean it and move on, or buy a new mat if you are that aggrieved. Think of all the affiliate link income you will get from a new H&M doormat Alex! Focus on the positives hun!

30680EA9-DF29-4CE9-B072-DCB5615B47FE.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Fox tit. Actual bleeping fox tit. That’s her content. And of course she’s pretending that they’ve just got back.

Who thinks to take this photo and post it on their grid. (Ie not even a story.)
She is always so focused on the negatives, if I was lucky enough to come home from an amazing holiday I wouldn’t even think twice about this. Just clean it and move on, or buy a new mat if you are that aggrieved. Think of all the affiliate link income you will get from a new H&M doormat Alex! Focus on the positives hun!

Saw this and thought she must be buzzing as she can go shopping for a new one

• Haha
A photo of actual shite and her minging gnarly trotters. More great FREE content people - get ready to dig deep and buy her that well-deserved coffee 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Feet are rarely pretty but if you’re going to photograph them then at least trim your toenails!

Reactions: 5
But also, didn’t they miss the kids? I’ve never been away without my kids (lack of opportunity 🤣) but I don’t think I could do a long haul trip without them as I just don’t want to? It would feel weird, I’d miss them and I’d know they were missing us! A weekend or long weekend yes, but not a trip to the other side of the world. It’s just so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like there are SO MANY influencers going on extended trips without their kids at the moment, almost like it's a trend? Meanwhile in the real world, no one can afford it or would necessarily even want to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.