The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she getting all the skincare ads? Her skin is grey and awfuk
I was just thinking the same!!

And more virtue-signalling about how progressive/diverse she is by dressing Cato in one of Peggy’s old princess dresses and putting his hair in pigtails on their trip to the zoo 🙄 As I’ve said before, it feels as genuine as when she shoehorns herself into a selfie with an influencer of colour at the events she goes to.

Reactions: 13
And more virtue-signalling about how progressive/diverse she is by dressing Cato in one of Peggy’s old princess dresses and putting his hair in pigtails on their trip to the zoo 🙄 As I’ve said before, it feels as genuine as when she shoehorns herself into a selfie with an influencer of colour at the events she goes to.
[/QUOTE]

She is SO performative, particularly when it comes to diversity. It’s unbearable. She's a good example of what gives being ‘woke’ a bad name.

Reactions: 11
I actually like the Tesco bag colours better than the other ones. But here’s a tip for Alex - those granny trolleys tit all over carrying 3 oversized totes. Turns out grannies know a thing or two as there was one in our holiday AirBnB and it was SO convenient. Just fill it up and you’re good to go! Maybe I’ll buy one now I’m back and try and make it happen. Watch out Alex…
---
(And by that I mean maybe I’ll outdo her and her million totes. I’m not planning to mow her down with the granny trolley!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a granny trolley, although it doesn’t get as much of an outing since I moved away from London. Was the best for getting on and off buses and up to the flat with my shopping. Now I live in a city where they don’t seem to understand how public transport is supposed to work so I drive everywhere. My other half is mortified any time it gets wheeled out though 😂 Mine is Rad Union so not just any old plain checked one. Shall we try to make her make it a thing?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll 'fess up to buying the Tesco one yesterday and I prefer this colour out of them all, it's a lovely bag. I now have 4 of them (I know, I know) and may well stop there however I did a massive food shop yesterday (with teenagers in tow - kill me now) and used them all so never say never. I would totally get a granny trolley if I lived in a city!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll 'fess up to buying the Tesco one yesterday and I prefer this colour out of them all, it's a lovely bag. I now have 4 of them (I know, I know) and may well stop there however I did a massive food shop yesterday (with teenagers in tow - kill me now) and used them all so never say never. I would totally get a granny trolley if I lived in a city!
6 bag household here and I’ll be getting the Morrisons one 😂

• Haha
Definitely lied about when she went to Japan judging by the newsletter…..
---
Also chuckling at the we’ve just had a lovely holiday but that means I haven’t done all the work I need to do sorry if you were expecting an email from me, won’t be happening before I go off in my 3rd holiday in a month 🙄

Fuming 😡 no local Tesco’s near me are selling them 😭

Reactions: 1
Today’s reel is basically, obviously, basically styling a trousers with a t shirt. If it’s ‘obviously still freezing’ in the UK, put an effin’ bra on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That saggy white/cream tank top she bought in Japan doesn't look any better I see.

She always looks slightly sheepish when she's pulling her 'this is how I styled it' poses. I think it's just her face & posture, but it gives me second-hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 7
She’s either getting that Pilates for free or they’re all starving, because 1-2-1 classes are £68. She’d be better spending that money on a physio or chiro if she’s got bulging discs and then looking at pilates after they’re sorted (from someone with a vaulting disc) which is why I fully believe it’s a freebie or heavily discounted, otherwise why would you join a long waitlist for physio when you could pay for private treatment that would likely help a lot more

Reactions: 7
She’s either getting that Pilates for free or they’re all starving, because 1-2-1 classes are £68. She’d be better spending that money on a physio or chiro if she’s got bulging discs and then looking at pilates after they’re sorted (from someone with a vaulting disc) which is why I fully believe it’s a freebie or heavily discounted, otherwise why would you join a long waitlist for physio when you could pay for private treatment that would likely help a lot more
It’s ok. She saves a lot by cutting up birthday cards

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do I need to remind you all that she rarely buys sourdough bread?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.