The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost like this trip was under researched and prepared for, which is highly usual for Alex.

Must be the busy schedule she keeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The stupid hat joined them on the trip too. And what’s with the constant complaints about the heat? Did they do no research whatsoever on what Japan is like at the height of summer?
IMG_0213.png

Reactions: 6
Really? You went all the way to Japan to buy an ugly sleeveless sweater that can be found in any Oxfam up and down the length of England?
Hasn’t she already got an identical one of those from M&S🤷🏻‍♀️
---
The stupid hat joined them on the trip too. And what’s with the constant complaints about the heat? Did they do no research whatsoever on what Japan is like at the height of summer?View attachment 2351562
That hat needs to get in the bin. It’s just hideous

Reactions: 9
fingers crossed for some leading edge Japanese frames to come home with her🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Schlumping around braless in crumpled linen sacks, buying cheap plastic tat and a criminally unflattering second hand tank top. So aspirational.

I have always been wanted to go to Japan but, have to say, she’s doing a great job of making me reconsider.

Reactions: 15
The glasses do not get any better, ever.

That knitted tank top thing she’s bought is absolutely horrendous too, as is that pink gingham hat.

Reactions: 8
Schlumping around braless in crumpled linen sacks
To be fair that’s been me a couple of times this week on my hols 🤣, but there’s no effing way there’s any photographic evidence of it, never mind broadcasting it to hundreds of thousands of people as if it is something to aspire to, rather than relaxing briefly between shower and evening 🥂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.