The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also, didn’t they miss the kids? I’ve never been away without my kids (lack of opportunity 🤣) but I don’t think I could do a long haul trip without them as I just don’t want to? It would feel weird, I’d miss them and I’d know they were missing us! A weekend or long weekend yes, but not a trip to the other side of the world. It’s just so odd.
We don’t have kids unfortunately but I feel bad leaving the dog, so can only imagine how bad I’d feel if I was leaving my kids

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen the video of them coming back home….you keep telling yourself your kids didn’t miss you Alex
That was a sad video to see. And definitely a moment that should have remained private.

I’d feel really guilty going off to the other side of the world. Using up a huge holiday budget (to visit a place they have already visited!) and precious annual leave. But then again they can afford endless holidays and barely work so …

Reactions: 14
Yeah, they don’t have to worry about the cost of it eating into the budget for other holidays, and they don’t need to worry about budgeting annual leave either. It’s really time she dropped this “frugal” stance. We all know she didn’t afford trips to California and Japan within 3 weeks of each other by not purchasing sourdough bread and getting her pretty plates from Tiger rather than Bordello Pinheiro.

Edit: It’s Bordallo, but leaving that there so you all know I’m a povvo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
On Threads. An interesting spin on ‘treating herself’.
Please note there was a fungal toenail alongside the doorstep poo. This girl has class. A new bra, well not seen in Japan but maybe made the California trip?!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Please note there was a fungal toenail alongside the doorstep poo. This girl has class. A new bra, well not seen in Japan but maybe made the California trip?!
It’s easy to make money when you have a tonne of gifted stuff.

Reactions: 12
The Ganni dress was gifted from the eBay partnership. Her income from 'kindly gifted' items is prob hundreds each month. I'm telling you that Sézane has been offloaded, prove me wrong by doing an IG live Alex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she not realise pretending she’s poor by selling a Ganni dress makes no sense as you ought to have a few hundreds of pounds to buy that dress in the first place. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Is she trying really hard to be really gross atm… everything I see/read from her recently makes me wanna hurl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the post office trips are to mail the items she sells.

I know from clearing out my own wardrobe how lucrative selling items on can be. Sadly nothing I own was kindly gifted. 🎻

Yep I have a mildly successful depop account but I don't try and make insta content from it. Maybe I should try combining with photos of poo from the local wildlife :unsure:

Is she trying really hard to be really gross atm… everything I see/read from her recently makes me wanna hurl 🤣
I have honestly wondered if she is trolling tattle!

Reactions: 2
Yep I have a mildly successful depop account but I don't try and make insta content from it. Maybe I should try combining with photos of poo from the local wildlife :unsure:

I have honestly wondered if she is trolling tattle!
I can’t fathom why else you would tell the world about your fungal foot infection 🤯 I wouldn’t even tell my partner if I had one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If only she'd wear the new bra....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s had more holidays this year than I have got the past 5! I seriously don’t understand how she can afford this with her ‘job’ she’s definitely got a pot of mummy and daddy’s money stashed somewhere

Is our frugal queen in Spain?
Maybe she needs a brand update given recent revelations to The Fungal Queen! 🤣
---
She’s had more holidays this year than I have got the past 5! I seriously don’t understand how she can afford this with her ‘job’ she’s definitely got a pot of mummy and daddy’s money stashed somewhere
She gets thousands per IG deal she could afford the holidays easily without mummy & daddy's additional money perks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she needs a brand update given recent revelations to The Fungal Queen! 🤣
---

She gets thousands per IG deal she could afford the holidays easily without mummy & daddy's additional money perks!
She did quite a good post once about how much money her blog makes her - it was a surprisingly high amount! Not sure if anyone can remember

Reactions: 3
She did quite a good post once about how much money her blog makes her - it was a surprisingly high amount! Not sure if anyone can remember
Affiliate links do add up! My Quidco which basically is the same thing as affiliate links is over £1500 since I've had it, so imagine even a low conversion rate and the income she is getting from multiple people/clicks!

I think it was £30-40k she said

Reactions: 2
I think income from social media is hugely more than what we expect it would be! An influencer I follow shared that they made £100k last year from Instagram alone - they only have around 90k followers and are way less established than Alex.
Then when you factor in all the untaxed income from flogging the freebies….. 👀

Small creators are asking $750-1500 a post. The bigger YouTube creators $100k plus there's a lot of money to be made especially if you have good connections

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.