The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is hilarious. Tell us you still care about certain things without telling us you still care about certain things. I mean, I literally opened instagram and this was the first thing I saw. Reader, I yelped.
IMG_9591.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m glad I don’t wear much makeup or glasses day to day so that I don’t scare random people with a bare face 🤣

Reactions: 1
Alex saying she doesn’t care about passive aggressive comments is just baffling. Has she no self-awareness? She’s the prime example of passive aggressive energy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a load of self indulgent twaddle. And to think that filming and editing this crap is what her & Dopey class as work ffs

Reactions: 7
What are these “work events” she’s resisting going to? Aren’t they basically jollies rather than anything remotely resembling work?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Alex saying she doesn’t care about passive aggressive comments is just baffling. Has she no self-awareness? She’s the prime example of passive aggressive energy!

She posted the cult video a week ago! No self awareness at all

Reactions: 6
It's just the normal deluded bollocks from Alex, however I am very surprised that she used the word "tit" as I've never heard her swear before. How rebellious!

That video is hilarious. Tell us you still care about certain things without telling us you still care about certain things. I mean, I literally opened instagram and this was the first thing I saw. Reader, I yelped.
View attachment 2172274
I no longer care about trends...said whilst wearing a sister wife shirt with a collar bigger than the actual sun and the fugliest glasses frames in North Ldn. OK, Alex.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Caravan holiday for the Alexes next week where no doubt she’ll forget something vital or won’t know that you need to empty an caravan toilet and it’ll be totes hilaire on the grid.

And then a childfree break for her and Dopey later in the year to celebrate turning 40. The poor overworked dears definitely deserve it as it’s been at least 5 minutes since they last had any childfree time.

Reactions: 8
Hang on to your hats, she’s painting the latticework in the hallway…will that be with a toothpick I wonder? Bets on how long it takes? Should we create a poll? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
‘But the reason I mainly update with paint is because it’s more affordable and worst case I can just paint it back’
Does that apply here? How is it more affordable to buy new paint for this architectural feature?? A whole new spin on frugality ..
A year to decide on a colour so we must be patient for the big reveal that she will LOVE from the outset. Chris won’t love it, he didn’t even love the fake flowers that she loves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t even know what she means there. How else was she going to update the latticework other than with paint? She could hardly wallpaper it, could she? And a year of deliberating - if only we all had enough time on our hands to deliberate such diy dilemmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.