The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with Tik Tok you select the comment to make a video and the name comes up automatically, so you can't overwrite it like say on a story screen shot. That said she just comes across as passive aggressive and not funny, if that's what she's aiming for.

She replied telling me if someone comments on her account she has the right to post it !😨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ice cube trays with lids… genius? 😅

Haven’t these been around since the 2000s at least.
Yep my old fridge came with one of these.
I’ve realised lately what a sad life it is being an influencer’ just repeatedly going from shop to shop to try and find content is so depressing. I’d prefer to be in work actually achieving something

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ice cube trays with lids… genius? 😅

Haven’t these been around since the 2000s at least.
yeah I didn’t want to be an annoying mum about it but they’re listed as a basic essential in like most weaning books, even for baby led non purée weaning, cz it’s the perfect safe way to freeze leftovers in smaller portions - and for adult food too like sauces or stock - you know, genuinely frugal ways to cook…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nice touch sharing content from BBC in stories today, Alex! Gotta get that value out of the ol license fee eh…

Reactions: 7
That hilarious, she can’t watch surely as she doesn’t pay her license fee???! Someone should remind her!

Reactions: 7
No-one believes for one minute that she actually needed new cups for the kids. Yet more ‘stuff’ to clutter the house and fritter away money on.

Also these TK Maxx trips on her stories are such a blatant rip off of Erica Davies’ (much better) TK Maxx trawls, even down to some of the captions.

She just seems to be so lacking in any originality when it comes to her content and is flailing around looking for something to make her own.

Reactions: 8
She replied telling me if someone comments on her account she has the right to post it !😨
I’m sorry but from someone with a following of that size who knows exactly how it works, that is proper cunty

Reactions: 9
Is it my imagination or in her latest Stories has she put her 2yo in wellies that are clearly too big for him? I wouldn’t be frugal at the risk of my kid tripping over!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why is she telling people to buy the white M&S dress when she slated it. And also complained neither were cotton. Ugh she’s awful. Silly moon face.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.