The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The paint will surely be #gifted and the colour choice based purely on the range offered by whatever company she’s wangled a freebie from.

Reactions: 5
Content for content's sake - moving around their house, repainting tit - this month it's the lattice, previously we've had random picture frames, the fence of course and I'll also throw in felt tipping the kitchen tiles. And this is all 'work'. What a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OVERsized shirts and how to wear them when standing in a corner

OVER and over and over …

Buy the bloody white one you frugal nitwit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@influencerbore no this is routine working from home as opposed to having ‘everybody working from home’ yesterday.
That will likely be a tablescape with the fake flowers and might throw in the odd candle. And a vase. And splatter ware
LOVE it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What is with her pulling these faces in all her reels? Looks like she’s dreaming of the day when Dopey will finally wash his hair.
IMG_9603.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she will say she doesn’t care, but that oversized shirt tucked in to those cropped wide leg jeans makes her look very short and wide. If the jeans were floor length it would be better, or if the top was fitted, like a racer back vest. Also the jeans waist should be visible and higher. I thought she was supposed to be a fashion influencer? You can’t just chuck on trend items together and expect them to work 😳

Gosh what a busy day for Alex!
I hope she rests tomorrow and have a cheese toastie for lunch.
No painting with an eyeshadow brush the fence or counting matches for her tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wild stab in the dark but maybe her energy comes from not having a proper job, kids in full-time nursery or school and lazing about watching box sets all week?
IMG_9606.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder what Dopey does whilst she galavants around town with her pals? Does he stay at home in the dingy office editing #content eating yesterday’s macaroni cheese leftovers?

• Haha
Wild stab in the dark but maybe her energy comes from not having a proper job, kids in full-time nursery or school and lazing about watching box sets all week?View attachment 2179807
Does she honestly think that browsing the shops with her mate, filming her standing in a few ridiculous poses against a wall and then going out for food all in one day is hard going?! My goodness, she never ceases to amaze me 😂

Reactions: 10
I saw Alex today on High Street Kensington! Bit near Holland Park/Design Museum. Dopey was with her, he was pulling along a small suitcase, she had one of those green Anya Hindmarch bags she loves filled with peonies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw Alex today on High Street Kensington! Bit near Holland Park/Design Museum. Dopey was with her, he was pulling along a small suitcase, she had one of those green Anya Hindmarch bags she loves filled with peonies.
Seriously, are they ever apart? They remind me of this couple.
IMG_9607.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Slightly OT but I scored one of those Anya Hindmarch bags in Asda this week and I love it and am fully bought in to the hype. Sorry not sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Slightly OT but I scored one of those Anya Hindmarch bags in Asda this week and I love it and am fully bought in to the hype. Sorry not sorry!
I have one and it’s brilliant! I use it daily, perfect for carrying around all the crap a toddler and a newborn need!

Reactions: 2
Which section are these bags in? I probably would have joined this trend (late of course) if I knew where there were stocked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.