The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is it's not allowed under new ASA guidelines. She is currently working with the brand & promoting it (paid or not, in the contract or not) it's still considered an AD now.

And anytime she features pret (at least next 3 months) should also be disclosed as an AD

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh god, her latest story with Dopey climbing the ladder. You can actually see the grease in his hair 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Some ground breaking content today. Put on a plain tshirt, jeans, a jacket and a bag. Here’s your outfit inspiration! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some ground breaking content today. Put on a plain tshirt, jeans, a jacket and a bag. Here’s your outfit inspiration! 🤓
But it was all about how you can still wear your winter wool coat in May! I suppose in July she cal tell us how the same coat can still be worn, with just a bikini top and shorts underneath!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always think it’s such bad form for influencers to publicly respond to comments like that and not removing the username when they show them. It’s such an imbalance of power with their hundreds of thousands of followers vs this one poor person being picked on. Grow up Alex 🙄 also, your sack dresses look terrible.

Reactions: 16
I always think it’s such bad form for influencers to publicly respond to comments like that and not removing the username when they show them. It’s such an imbalance of power with their hundreds of thousands of followers vs this one poor person being picked on. Grow up Alex 🙄 also, your sack dresses look terrible.
I noticed that! It’s an unspoken rule and common courtesy to remove the username, especially since the comment wasn’t really nasty. Alex simply lacks basic decency!

How childish and passive-aggressive of her.
---
Roll up, roll up to join the cult of Alex. Sack dresses mandatory and hand in your ability to wash your hair, apply lipstick properly or open your wallet at the door…

Reactions: 10
Oh my GOD! I literally cannot believe she’s done that and named the original comment poster, that’s horrendous!! She should be ashamed of herself. Maybe it’s not the nicest thing for someone to comment BUT she is all over the internet so you need to expect feedback!! That is an awful thing for her to do! I’m really shocked!

Oh my GOD! I literally cannot believe she’s done that and named the original comment poster, that’s horrendous!! She should be ashamed of herself. Maybe it’s not the nicest thing for someone to comment BUT she is all over the internet so you need to expect feedback!! That is an awful thing for her to do! I’m really shocked!
She’s so petty.
also is she keeping the zara dress? I was under the impression she was still on the hunt.

imagine if she wears it for reels and then return it🤮🤮
They don’t struck me as the cleanest people those two 🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Was the cult comment meant as a joke? It made me chuckle anyway.
If Alex is that thin skinned she seriously needs to rethink her ‘career’. Which she should be doing anyway really judging by the dull uninspiring content she has been churning out for a long time now…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.