The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely all over Candice Brathwaite, it makes me shrivel up with cringe.
Candice posted a video where she had tears streaming down her face talking about the realities/difficulties of trying to break generational trauma e.g. being a different kind of parent and this is Alex's response:
I mean maybe other people think it's fine but it's giving me bad vibes. Maybe because she chose to comment on the small bit of humour with laughing emojis from the largely serious video and she's all over everything Candice posts, so it feels performative

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely all over Candice Brathwaite, it makes me shrivel up with cringe.
Candice posted a video where she had tears streaming down her face talking about the realities/difficulties of trying to break generational trauma e.g. being a different kind of parent and this is Alex's response:
I mean maybe other people think it's fine but it's giving me bad vibes. Maybe because she chose to comment on the small bit of humour with laughing emojis from the largely serious video and she's all over everything Candice posts, so it feels performative
Yes I agree…also I bleeping hate comments like “sending strength” it’s the kind of thing a creepy vicar would say. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As I’ve said before, I’m always 🧐 at Alex’s interactions with influencers of colour as they always seems to scream “look at me, I have Black friends”. Same with the way she shows off the “diverse” books she buys her kids. It’s all just for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As I’ve said before, I’m always 🧐 at Alex’s interactions with influencers of colour as they always seems to scream “look at me, I have Black friends”. Same with the way she shows off the “diverse” books she buys her kids. It’s all just for show.
Can’t like this comment enough times.

Reactions: 10
If Alex is indeed a polished Fashion Editor… she needs to stand a little closer to her iron.

D25BF785-620B-48D5-B464-CE7E06FDDD78.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Seeing all the likes makes me think people just “like” to pacify and avoid offending her but other Influencer friends must be thinking what the rest of us think about her lack of effort and finish when it comes to styling.

Reactions: 4
Always just seems like a little girl playing dressing up. Full time shopper, trend stockpiler and professional* clothes horse - a better description that “fashion editor” - editor of what?! Instagram? It’s that meme again that says “what do you do? I’m a model on instagram, how about you? Oh, I’m a football manager on FIFA” (or whatever…!)

once again baffled by instagram, society, influencing… the whole sham of it all. Actually all you seem to need is inheritance and blond hair.

(*professional in as much as she can be bought by a brand for the offer of freebies and a bit of cash with no consistency or integrity)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.