The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve possibly missed them by now, they’re limited edition in various supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda, coop) as well as selfridges and a couple of foreign stores. Asda possibly your best bet, they didn’t seem as popular as the others. Usually just on a stand when you go in. Or on eBay/Vinted at a slight mark up
---
It was suspected Alex was buying and selling on for profit at one point as someone found an eBay listing and the famous wardrobe doors were in the background 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was suspected Alex was buying and selling on for profit at one point as someone found an eBay listing and the famous wardrobe doors were in the background 😂

WOAH! Have I missed this?! Or do we think just someone using her pictures? If she is trying to flog for a profit that doesn't sit well with her painfully woke frugal image does it?

Reactions: 3
Unsure, but it was posted on here. I can’t imagine Alex would be happy if she knew, I mean she wasn’t paid for that content. And also why would you use some random photo from the internet when you could just take a quick snap and upload it onto the listing

Reactions: 1
I was going to make a joke about Alex’s Febreeze ad and ask if she spritzes Dopey’s hair with it, but then I noticed she has a Kemi Telford bag and I have a dress in that exact same fabric FML 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have one and it’s brilliant! I use it daily, perfect for carrying around all the crap a toddler and a newborn need!
I misread this and thought you said you carry a toddler and a newborn in it. I was very impressed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously, it's just a bag and there are so many nicer bags in the world. I don't get why everyone here pisses their knickers over them! Cus it's Anya and tReNDy... everything we laugh at Alex for.

Sorry, I had to say it finally!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Seriously, it's just a bag and there are so many nicer bags in the world. I don't get why everyone here pisses their knickers over them! Cus it's Anya and tReNDy... everything we laugh at Alex for.

Sorry, I had to say it finally!
Well speaking for myself, I use them as shopping bags and shopping bags only so in that respect I think they’re brilliant. And I do love a bit of Anya 👌🏼

Is Anya trendy? It’s a decent sized shopping bag made from recycled materials, is sturdy so doesn’t feel like the arse is going to drop out of it or the handle snap and I lose my wine, plus fits a decent amount of stuff. I’d be sold on it if it had Aldi plastered across the front 🤷🏻‍♀️ However I do like the fact that I can take my Sainsbury’s one to Lidl and pretend that I don’t shop there 😛
And I’ll stop going on about the bags….I’m so middle aged I never thought I’d be that person that gets their jollies over a nice sturdy shopping bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't find the Marge Simpson "I just think they're neat" gif but that's my view. Like the colour, sturdy and a good size!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just by the tills usually.

The AH website tells me that there are also a couple for shops in HK & Japan in a different colourway and I very much want one.

Jeez the latest AD voiceover for the Frebreeze or whatever it is, her nasal issue is actually getting worse! She talks like she’s got a mouth full of saliva constantly. For me it’s like nails across a chalk board- can’t actually listen.

I have to admit I have an original Sainsburys one I’ve had for a couple of years, brilliant quality and I use them nothing more than my grocery shopping on a regular basis.

Reactions: 2
Just by the tills usually.

The AH website tells me that there are also a couple for shops in HK & Japan in a different colourway and I very much want one.
They’re on eBay if you’re willing to part with ££
---
Even the much sought after yellow Selfridges one currently going for £150 plus on eBay etc?? I take my hat off to you!! 😊
Yes I got lucky when in Manchester, wondered what the fuss was about and saw them being put out. They were rationed one per customer. Full disclosure I don’t have the non uk ones and I can’t bring myself to pay eBay prices for them. I like them but not that much 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.