The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new Alex thread! We might get moved out of quieter threads at this rate.

From what I can tell @BlairWaldorf86 nominated the thread title from something said by @AllTheGinJoints - congrats both you can have some cheap candles wrapped in brown paper as a prize.

Anyone want to do a recap? She's basically been acting like she's incredibly hard working. And like she's reducing the apparent stigma of wearing glasses by posting pictures of them.

The last thread https://tattle.life/threads/the-fru...ing-is-affordable-when-its-gifted.34908/liked

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tinned macaroni cheese is just bland and beige - par for the course for Alex.

Reactions: 2
A new Alex thread! We might get moved out of quieter threads at this rate.

From what I can tell @BlairWaldorf86 nominated the thread title from something said by @AllTheGinJoints - congrats both you can have some cheap candles wrapped in brown paper as a prize.

Anyone want to do a recap? She's basically been acting like she's incredibly hard working. And like she's reducing the apparent stigma of wearing glasses by posting pictures of them.

The last thread https://tattle.life/threads/the-fru...ing-is-affordable-when-its-gifted.34908/liked
TL/DR is Alex bought a lot of Tiger tat, divided up some cheap candles like a pro, conned Sèzane into sending her free stuff that she “styled” in the most unflattering way possible, moaned about having to look after one of her kids for a week and then wet herself with excitement at a stupid Specsavers ad as it gave her the chance to get on her soapbox and act like people who wear glasses are an oppressed minority.

Dopey dutifully captured all this from behind a camera while no doubt lamenting that among all the freebies Alex is sent, a decent shampoo for him is never among them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the new thread. It would be nice to get a reminder about her fake £40 weekly food shop! Don’t let that die away.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread. It would be nice to get a reminder about her fake £40 weekly food shop! Don’t let that die away.
Can’t let it die, especially when people like MyFrugalYear actually share their honest spending habits with actual tips and advice.

on a separate note, I’m curious - what do we think is actually the deal with The Frugality vs her personal account? Never posts on it, neither bio mentions the other account, is it just propping up the website so she has somewhere to post her “look exactly like me and every single other London mum” edits?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t let it die, especially when people like MyFrugalYear actually share their honest spending habits with actual tips and advice.

on a separate note, I’m curious - what do we think is actually the deal with The Frugality vs her personal account? Never posts on it, neither bio mentions the other account, is it just propping up the website so she has somewhere to post her “look exactly like me and every single other London mum” edits?
They haven’t posted on the frugality because ‘it’s too hard’ boo hoo! Imagine having to run multiple accounts 😢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the hell would think that’s an ok meal for kids?
Come on, that's a bit far. I'm pretty sure almost every kid in England has had tinned something or other for a meal on at least one occasion. I bloody loved spaghetti hoops on toast as a kid!

There are plenty of things to get outraged about with regards to Alex but I really don't think the odd tin of macaroni is one of them.

You do think their kids have an awful diet. Just lazy parenting but are we surprised?

Reactions: 1
They haven’t posted on the frugality because ‘it’s too hard’ boo hoo! Imagine having to run multiple accounts 😢😂
They were updating it regularly but had a few bad take posts back to back where they were getting slaughtered in the comments (don’t pay the BBC license fee, the £40 food shop for 4, did anyone clap back about free trial abuse?).

Tbf to them there was no way of predicting a cost of living crisis but their brand is so unfortunate all things considered loool. Like two un/deremployed adult babies with p much all their fixed overheads subsidised by their parents mithering about refilling Aesop bottles during this economic climate? I’d keep quiet too tbh 😳

Reactions: 11
Beige, processed salty tit!

She was gifted at least one Anna Jones cook book and that one pot pan thing - combine the two theres hundreds of simple, inexpensive dinners that are so tasty and not beige!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.