The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and today of all days when lots of us are having to juggle work and kids at home due to strikes. Such a tone-deaf pair!

Then again I’m not convinced they did go to the seaside today as that reel of them eating fish and chips was posted at about 10am. Unless that’s their idea of breakfast?
That’s what I thought too

Then again I’m not convinced they did go to the seaside today as that reel of them eating fish and chips was posted at about 10am. Unless that’s their idea of breakfast?
Asking for recommendations in that case is just fishing for engagement I suppose! It’s a bit weird she responded to comments as if they were there right now.

Reactions: 6
She probably wasn’t even aware of teacher strikes.
If she was then I’m sure we would’ve been treated to another shot of her sitting on the sofa, gazing pensively into the distance and moaning about how she “falls apart” when she has to look after her own kids 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think they were in Eastbourne yesterday as the reel was posted at 7.30am (says 10 hours ago) and maybe they stayed the night as she literally says “we’re in Eastbourne” and asks for recs. I’m sorry but who does that? A mid week overnight break when you have 2 young kids, without the kids? Who even are this pair?! It gets more and more ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
Asking for recommendations in that case is just fishing for engagement I suppose! It’s a bit weird she responded to comments as if they were there right now.
They have a tit diet so I suppose it’s entirely possible they had fish and chips for breakfast!
---
I think they were in Eastbourne yesterday as the reel was posted at 7.30am (says 10 hours ago) and maybe they stayed the night as she literally says “we’re in Eastbourne” and asks for recs. I’m sorry but who does that? A mid week overnight break when you have 2 young kids, without the kids? Who even are this pair?! It gets more and more ridiculous!
But remember how she pretended she was on holiday for 1 week rather than 2?

Oh another couple of Eastbourne stories were posted in the last hour. Asking for recommendations and greasy chips shot, certainly making it seem like they’re there at the moment.

Reactions: 3
What’s the point in sending her any recommendations, when she was gifted a free stay in Whitstable her and woman man just ate crisps and didn’t go to any of local establishments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could not find them more irritating. Tone deaf, free loading, virtue signalling, boring, disingenuous and utterly baffling. Dopey’s homage to Wayne’s World is the big greasy cherry on the top of their bland, beige cake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s the point in sending her any recommendations, when she was gifted a free stay in Whitstable her and woman man just ate crisps and didn’t go to any of local establishments
She’s not really looking for recommendations though, she’s waiting for some restaurant or cafe to offer her a free meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
yeah this is the most confusing part - why are they there midweek with apparently nothing to do? just add even the slightest bit of context!

• Haha
There’s a pic of her in a hotel room now. Midweek childfree overnight break on days when the schools are on strike? Alex and Dopey don’t know they’re born!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Love it when recommendations work out!’

A generous comment from Alex. They decamp to Eastbourne, plonk themselves on a beach and look for recommendations.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.