The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would require a degree of self awareness though. 🤔 Not sure she has any.
I honestly think a lack of self awareness is a prerequisite for being an influencer. Most normal people would feel way too self conscious and cringy putting themselves front and centre and assuming everyone is interested in their sad lives. Going to private school like Alex did helps as well, as it seems to encourage people to think they’re gods gift and everything they do is amazing. I certainly see it in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Guardian ran a feature over the weekend with money saving advice from influencers. Relieved to see that there was some genuine advice from people who seem to know what that are talking about, and nothing from Alex. I bet she’s pissed off not to be asked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The Guardian ran a feature over the weekend with money saving advice from influencers. Relieved to see that there was some genuine advice from people who seem to know what that are talking about, and nothing from Alex. I bet she’s pissed off not to be asked.

ok but one of the tips is actually "buy a cashmere cardigan and wear it instead of using your heater" 🙃
If The Guardian is publishing this with a straight face, then it makes sense why Alex has 270k followers or whatever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Peggy’s birthday montage is a bit cringe. Not because of the poor kid but because Alex wants to show how “relatable“ she is with that shot of her in bed, cramming Pringles into her gob.

Reactions: 4
Once again I really wish people would consider child safeguarding before posting certain pictures online. I’m not going to spell it out but there’s been a horrific viral tiktok about how certain family influencers use posed photos to go viral and grow their following, despite knowing it panders to the n*nce community. It was so bad it gave me anxiety like this isn’t tattle troll bs it’s a proven thing. I’m not remotely suggesting AS is pandering to that community but she needs to be aware that they exist and are active on social media so to be mindful of what you post so they can’t misuse candid family shots for their disgusting ends. There is one really bad and one probably shouldn’t in that slideshow.

I don’t post my child online and know this tit, this tit is her job why doesn’t she know it???

Reactions: 3
I'm confused about the cart... why? Is it just for the affiliate link? I've only ever seen these used in festivals - not to walk around a park.

I'm confused about the cart... why? Is it just for the affiliate link? I've only ever seen these used in festivals - not to walk around a park.
Yeah I’ve no idea. We have one but we live a 10 minute walk to the beach so we fill it up with the beach stuff and kids so we can walk down there. Not sure I’d be dragging it around London as they’re not that easy to pull.
Guarantee you’ll never see this being used by Alex again

“Money saving tricks in a cool trendy way” - reads pretend saving for those who don’t actually need to save.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also did she take the cart all the way to Regents Park on the tube? It seems overkill as a buggy would be handier.

Also did she take the cart all the way to Regents Park on the tube? It seems overkill as a buggy would be handier.
And it’s a right pain for everyone else!! Such a ridiculous thing to use anywhere let alone central London!! Other than festival, beach etc!

I actually don’t know how you would even think it’s a sensible thing to do! She must of picked it up there or driven, there is no way you can drag that thing on the tube

Reactions: 1
Even folded up it looks quite bulky and I can’t imagine Dopey lugging it up and down the stairs.

Reactions: 2
Not just the trolley but the bloody cushions and blankets she’s out in there. Can just see the pair of idiots struggling along with that, two kids, and some ‘chic’ home furnishings
Maybe someone could invent something better that you can put a couple of kids in, push them around and fold up when needed….oh wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.