The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To make things even funnier, Camden Town station closes the down escalator at weekends so imagine getting that cart down the stairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh she’s had a curry named for her. It looks a bit beige and unappetising tbh.

As for the potatoes we should be so grateful that we aren’t being asked to pay for such riveting content!

The busiest couple in Britain are having a kid- free day by the seaside, such a hard life. And I honestly don’t know if this comment is taking the piss or not as his hair looks like an oil slick most days.

FB6AD4DE-5824-404F-93CA-ED5FAEFC6D8E.jpeg

C1B72F36-F762-4684-93E3-5EFE85B60818.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They might be there with the kids given it’s a teacher strike day over here? Unless they don’t strike in private schools..

They might be there with the kids given it’s a teacher strike day over here? Unless they don’t strike in private schools..
No, she’s said in the comments that they’re kid-free. I thought private school teachers are less likely to strike as they usually have better pay and conditions but I could be wrong!

Reactions: 4
Pay and conditions are usually not as good in private schools in my local area (lots of them are pulling out of the teachers pension scheme, for example, and many have their own pay scales which don’t always work in your favour) but it’s balanced out by smaller classes, etc. Swings and roundabouts, really.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe how atrocious Dopey’s hair is. It’s like he’s stuck in some kind of lockdown time warp. An intervention is required.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she force him to use cheap supermarket shampoo? They can make your hair so greasy over time from buildup.
Chris if you read here please watch some Blowout Professor content. Quality shampoo often works out cheaper because you use less of it and need to wash your hair less often. Time to start filling up the Tresemme bottles with the gifted stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How isn’t she more conscious of how weird it looks to post having a seaside break or going to the theatre during work day when most people are rushing between having one leg in a meeting the other one rocking a child to sleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How isn’t she more conscious of how weird it looks to post having a seaside break or going to the theatre during work day when most people are rushing between having one leg in a meeting the other one rocking a child to sleep?
Yes, and today of all days when lots of us are having to juggle work and kids at home due to strikes. Such a tone-deaf pair!

Then again I’m not convinced they did go to the seaside today as that reel of them eating fish and chips was posted at about 10am. Unless that’s their idea of breakfast?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.