The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in gods name is she wearing crocs outside of the house in public?? No - just no!
These two are in a real slovenly downward spiral. The contrast with just a few years ago for both of them is alarming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also her son is in crocs! Just no, not for balancing biking Alex!
Grateful for you/whoever else posted about this before in the summer, I’d gotten my LO a pair of crocs as they looked like the perfect shoes for playing with water in the garden but I got rid after reading up on it prompted by here 🙏🏻❤

Reactions: 2
Oh no I missed this, what’s wrong with kids wearing crocs in the garden? 😬
It’s where they shoe isn’t snug to the foot and ankle it causes the child to grip with their toes which isn’t a great thing for developing feet/legs/everything according to my Googles. Like I’m sure if your child is just using them for water play or the odd beach trip it’ll be fine but my LO is wedded to shoes once she’s set eyes on them, like if I let her play with crocs in the garden there’d be tears that we’re not doing everything in that beloved pair of shoes so I’ve just had to bin off crocs altogether as a result. Start rite do some lovely shoes (much better than Clarks) that are shoe obsessed fussy toddler approved if that helps!

• Heart
My children are older now and not wishing to go OT, a la the Anya Hindmarch shopping bag tangent 😂, BUT cannot recommend Saltwater sandals highly enough 👍🏻

She had some for Peggy handed down from her sister….probably not hip enough for her though.
I love my saltwaters, never mind for kids

I see she’s got out the old photos showing her style - same old ones we’ve seen a million times before! From when she used to have some style!!

Reactions: 6
She used to look good! But now she wears serial killer frames and weird balaclavas and calls it “approachable style” 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is she kidding with her spring style reel? Those pictures are years old! Yesterday she was going to the shops in Crocs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.