The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just beyond dull.
I don’t know how you can say that!

I for one never tire of “here’s me unnecessarily grinning like a twit walking along a street”, or “here’s me buying more unnecessary planet destroying tit from Tiger Tat”, or “here’s me putting on an unnecessary new stripy jumper in front of a wardrobe” or “here’s me unnecessarily spray painting some unnecessary photo frames for some more unnecessary art”

Don’t get me started on the unnecessary balaclava…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t get me started on the unnecessary balaclava…
Ok so of all her irritations I don’t know why this pisses me off but…

IT’S A SNOOD!!! Not a blimmin balaclava!
Why are these plonkers all insistent that these overpriced baby bonnets are balaclavas?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she (and every other person) looks an absolute BELTER in it!

Reactions: 7
Ugh she’s said the matinee audience at the play she went to was “noticeably more diverse”. Which I’ve always found cringe as it’s usually said by white people and what they really mean is “noticeably more Black” :mad:

Also, does she ever talk about diversity except when she thinks it can make her look good? See the books she shows off on Peggy’s shelves, the way she inserts herself alongside women of colour for photo oops at influencer events etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Alex is such a multitasker she even managed to get to a matinee show! I wish I had such busy life as hers to go to theatre during standard work hours.

Reactions: 13
Ugh she’s said the matinee audience at the play she went to was “noticeably more diverse”. Which I’ve always found cringe as it’s usually said by white people and what they really mean is “noticeably more Black” :mad:

Also, does she ever talk about diversity except when she thinks it can make her look good? See the books she shows off on Peggy’s shelves, the way she inserts herself alongside women of colour for photo oops at influencer events etc.
We sure she isn't flexing her big Tory energy again and in her mind she thinks 'poorer' as matinee tickets are sometimes cheaper?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are your interests & hobbies:

‘My hobby is walking around TKMaxx on my own’

• Haha
I don’t understand how she says she proud of herself for not buying anything but in the next reel she’s wearing those fugly Victoria Beckham glasses, little liar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A reel, in which I say I’m proud of myself for managing not to buy anything but in comments I say that I did.

Hobbies are confusing.
She’s an empty pot of nothing isn’t she. Clearly only gets PR invites because she’s been on the books for years, think it’s time these influencers died a death

Yet more new clothes on the grid today. But look how creative she is. We should be paying her for this content. Oh, wait, she has been paid for it 😂😂 twit!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What is with the lipstick and the way she applies it turned up at the corner like The Joker?
---
Also Dopey’s on his first school trip, bless 🙄 Hopefully to a shampoo factory!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand where she’s coming from, all this shopping sustainably, changing shopping habits…yet she continues to post ‘what’s good in hm, tk maxx’ does this not just fuel consumerism?

And the post recently about the John Lewis Mary Janes being back in stock thus creating hysteria amongst her followers and then they’re out of stock as soon as she posts about them. Do people really need her to tell them something’s back in stock?! Her messaging is just really confusing…

Reactions: 12
She likes to shout too loudly how she is sustainable but really doesn’t understand the concept of it. Buying from those mega companies isn’t the way to go, but she’s too lazy to actually practice what she preaches

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.