The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably too cynical but does anyone else think her recent Stories about sunscreen is an attempt to blag freebies?

Reactions: 8
Any time any one of these entitled buffoons asks for recommendations it is generally a cry for freebies #kindlygifted

Reactions: 10
I CANNOT with the sunscreen posts. I am Australian, wear SPF constantly and have tried possibly hundreds of brands.
"I don't put it in my eye ... except I actually do put it as close as possible to my eye" Al hun it's the same as any other moisturiser - only eye cream goes that close to your eye. Don't they teach you that at all the free beauty events that influencers are constantly being invited to?
Then she goes on to say that her dad once burnt his eyelids - bet he was sunbaking at their villa in Spain and fell asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmm do we have proof in her Stories today that she has indeed made the frugal decision to send Peggy to private school? She’s all dressed up for World Book Day but most of the schools in London are shut due to the teachers’ strike. Except private schools of course…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I CANNOT with the sunscreen posts. I am Australian, wear SPF constantly and have tried possibly hundreds of brands.
"I don't put it in my eye ... except I actually do put it as close as possible to my eye" Al hun it's the same as any other moisturiser - only eye cream goes that close to your eye. Don't they teach you that at all the free beauty events that influencers are constantly being invited to?
Then she goes on to say that her dad once burnt his eyelids - bet he was sunbaking at their villa in Spain and fell asleep
This is why (imo 😉) contact lenses are better than glasses… because you can wear these things called sunglasses, which protect the area around your eyes from the sun! (Without having to spend lots on prescription ones)
Of course this idea is sacrilege to Alex! She would rather keep her glasses on in the sun and burn the skin around her eyes like a magnifying glass would. She’s so OPPRESSED!

Reactions: 9
A lot of state schools are open too, my daughters one is open as are some others in west London

Reactions: 2
This is why (imo 😉) contact lenses are better than glasses… because you can wear these things called sunglasses, which protect the area around your eyes from the sun! (Without having to spend lots on prescription ones)
Of course this idea is sacrilege to Alex! She would rather keep her glasses on in the sun and burn the skin around her eyes like a magnifying glass would. She’s so OPPRESSED!
Not to mention that sunglasses protect your eyeballs. Something you can’t exactly put sunscreen on.

She’s so bloody precious about so many non-events. Look at meeee I’m so quirky because I like candles, tit storage, oversized clothes, meal planning beige meals and glasses 🤦‍♀️
---
Also if anyone’s wondering, Altruist facial sunscreen is the business. Their body sunscreen is also lovely. Developed by a dermatologist who wanted an affordable, comfortable sunscreen - they’re both under £10.

Reactions: 7
Alex went to the L’Occitane presentation wearing the jumper she always says is so awkward under coats. It seems the more prestigious the occasion, the less she bothers. It’s not like she’s short of clothes!
Yes, i
Alex went to the L’Occitane presentation wearing the jumper she always says is so awkward under coats. It seems the more prestigious the occasion, the less she bothers. It’s not like she’s short of clothes!
Yes, it’s really strange, she has some lovely clothes, she’s worked as a fashion stylist, she’s a fashion influencer - yet she seems to dress in a very frumpy/don’t care what I wear way.

Reactions: 4
That old video she posted of Cato still makes me a bit sad, she’s so annoyed that he’s spoiling her ‘perfectly curated’ video that counts as a days work for them and all the poor lad wants is some attention from his Mum and she too bothered about making sure we all see what she’s eatings as she chews with her mouth open 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She didn’t don the hideous balaclava so let’s be grateful for small mercies…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmm do we have proof in her Stories today that she has indeed made the frugal decision to send Peggy to private school? She’s all dressed up for World Book Day but most of the schools in London are shut due to the teachers’ strike. Except private schools of course…
Hate to rain on the parade but I’m in London and the state school by my house is open today 🫣

Reactions: 1
It takes 10 minutes to make a kids' version of macaroni cheese - the macaroni we buy takes maybe 8 mins to cook and then you can throw in some frozen peas or sweetcorn to make it more acceptable. Why is she so lazy?

I am so bored of her standing in the corner by the wardrobe. Even a couple of years ago her thread was better!

Maybe there really are no instagrammable streets in Wood Green!

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she hasn’t discovered Blue House Yard yet (or has she, I can’t remember?) as that’s about the most Instagrammable bit of Wood Green. The high road isn’t particularly picturesque but it’s surprisingly decent in terms of shopping and eating options.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she hasn’t discovered Blue House Yard yet (or has she, I can’t remember?) as that’s about the most Instagrammable bit of Wood Green. The high road isn’t particularly picturesque but it’s surprisingly decent in terms of shopping and eating options.
Hasn’t been paid to do it yet! Maybe if they sponsored her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.