The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone let her know that her trainers don’t need to work so hard? They don’t go with every outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So do we think the birthday hotel stay was comped or did Dopey fork out? Dying at the reel of her gallumphing down the hotel corridor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The yoto 'pr gift' tag - what is the point? You can't even see it?
---
I'm annoyed because we like the yoto and we use it everyday and of course had to pay for it!

Reactions: 2
The yoto 'pr gift' tag - what is the point? You can't even see it?
---
I'm annoyed because we like the yoto and we use it everyday and of course had to pay for it!
What a terrible promotion, I have no idea what the product is!
Also I know we bang on about how bloody slow she is but for god sake it’s not something to be proud of woman! I’d never employ her, if it takes a year to put together a bin shelter can you imagine how long they’d take to do some actual work

Reactions: 5
So basically she has had a bad back for several years but had to put the bin storage up herself? And what was Dopey doing other than filming her doing it? Or is the clue in his nickname?

Reactions: 4
Her trademark walking-down-the-street story is today especially appealing as she appears not to be wearing a bra. I've noticed this before in her walking stories. I really had to stop myself commenting on it. Why does she share this stuff - that's also literally the most uninspiring and unflattering outfit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Crikey them nips are at her knees….I know she’s had kids and I’m all for comfort but there are so many good bralettes out there now there’s no need, it’s not selling the outfit
Maybe she’s hoping someone will notice and send her a freebie

Reactions: 4
Her trademark walking-down-the-street story is today especially appealing as she appears not to be wearing a bra. I've noticed this before in her walking stories. I really had to stop myself commenting on it. Why does she share this stuff - that's also literally the most uninspiring and unflattering outfit.
I didn’t notice it the first time but just rewatched and yep, you’re right about the lack of bra. Really not a good look. It’s hard to believe that she actually used to be quite stylish.

Reactions: 3
She’s really just given up hasn’t she?

Also who goes out bra-less in a wool jumper? Her poor nips.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s funny that she’s tried to cover her nips with the white text box for the second half of that clip 😂

• Haha
I still can’t believe how they’re just getting into gardening after they’ve been living in that house for about 5 years and throughout the pandemic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.