The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£30 a month on Pret, can't afford Vans for her kids or a loaf of sourdough.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely she’s not paying for it though? Pret may have gifted her a subscription for doing that reel.

Reactions: 5
I am sure she’s not paying but it’s also hard to believe such a tight arse would consider good value the subscription 😌
I'm quite sure she's not paying for it too. But she's promoting it on the same grid where she claimed to feed her family of four for £40 a week, and suggested stopping paying for a TV licence to save money. What even is her message any more? Does Alex herself know?

Reactions: 13
I'm quite sure she's not paying for it too. But she's promoting it on the same grid where she claimed to feed her family of four for £40 a week, and suggested stopping paying for a TV licence to save money. What even is her message any more? Does Alex herself know?

The message is buy tinned meatballs, sliced white, crappy 50p candles to gift to friends (I’d hate to be her friend) but still spend plenty in
Tiger and pret 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she doesn’t push supporting local small businesses/cafes/coffee shops etc, after all she wants people to support her. Instead she goes against everything she pedals and pretends that she goes to pret every time she’s out.
I had to leave a comment last night, gone this morning so the echo chamber is strong

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly, Alex would never pay for this herself so it’s completely contrasting to her general message. If she wasn’t so forthright about being “frugal” when she clearly isn’t actually, she’d probably do better in general!

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she doesn’t push supporting local small businesses/cafes/coffee shops etc, after all she wants people to support her. Instead she goes against everything she pedals and pretends that she goes to pret every time she’s out.
I had to leave a comment last night, gone this morning so the echo chamber is strong
She chases the dollar and is, IMO, one of the worst offenders for virtue signalling. Glad you left a comment 🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
Did you get blocked for your comment??

Reactions: 2
I’d be pretty annoyed with myself knowing I was actively planning to spent £360 a year in Pret. I’d be fatter and poorer, so might give that a miss.
It’s all totally gross and she should be ashamed of herself for pushing this lifestyle on her followers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whenever I see a campaign like this - like when brands chuck enough low value tit at a wall to see what sticks - it’s red flags to know not to even try it or so much as Google it 😫. Like firstly this product/subscription is high margin enough to justify the cost of an tooon of unconsidered influencer partnerships, so not good/fair value to us as the customer. The product isn’t desirable enough to sell itself hence this bombardment on Insta. The product isn’t quality/best in category else you’d have coffee or whatever else is included aficionados rating it. It’s just another thing to spend money on being promoted by people that only communicate with you when they want you to spend money? Like…… ok 🫠 but you could probs buy an aeropress and some nice indie company’s locally ground coffee beans and break even 6 weeks in.

Reactions: 5
so she and Dopey spent 3, 3 days creating that nostalgia reel. duck MY LIFE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder what the 40th birthday will have in store? Tiger? Coal Drops Yard, Pret?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone working in the lead up to their birthday hasn’t got the hang of this frugal schtick. Thanks Club Pret!!

Reactions: 2
so she and Dopey spent 3, 3 days creating that nostalgia reel. duck MY LIFE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder what the 40th birthday will have in store? Tiger? Coal Drops Yard, Pret?

Where’s the kofi link? I want to give them my hard earned cash because I think such content deserves to be paid 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.