The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be getting paid prob around £2500 for her IG posts maybe a bit more or less if it's a longer term deal (Sezane maybe) she's doing alright from her extremely tit content.

Reactions: 4
She'll be getting paid prob around £2500 for her IG posts maybe a bit more or less if it's a longer term deal (Sezane maybe) she's doing alright from her extremely tit content.
Can’t imagine it would last given how she’s going downhill with every single post.

Reactions: 2
She once posted something years ago about the income she made from her newsletter and it’s ads, and it was crazy amounts

She once posted something years ago about the income she made from her newsletter and it’s ads, and it was crazy amounts
Wouldn’t a chunk of that go towards paying for the office and 3-4 staff they have? Getting £2500 for a post may seem a lot but they claim they employ several people, so I’d assume not all of it goes directly into their pockets.

Last edited:
How do we know they have 3-4 staff? According to their March 2022 filed accounts their company has 2 employees (that will be themselves). Has she posted something recently about having employees?

Reactions: 3
How do we know they have 3-4 staff? According to their March 2022 filed accounts their company has 2 employees (that will be themselves). Has she posted something recently about having employees?
I remember reading some of her ramblings about what a badass feminist she is to employ women. Also, in several stories and posts over the past couple of years she’d show the office with 3 to 4 other people implying they were staff.

She’s posted pictures of her staff before, packing matches…..she also used to have them on her web page but I’ve noticed they’ve gone so maybe the matches aren’t selling as much as they were. Am also sure one was an intern

Reactions: 1
Slave labour knowing Alex. She moans about the tit salary she was on when she started out, but you just know she’ll have an intern or someone working for free or very cheap 🙄

Reactions: 9
I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree here! Though I highly doubt he dressed himself - I suspect Alex did it to show how relatable/approachable/ whatever she is.
IMG_9463.jpeg

Heaven forbid she buys anything new for anyone in the family except herself! Does Dopey ever get new clothes? (Is Dopey even allowed to leave her presence??)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do ever wonder if Alex is like that friend we’ve all had at one time or another who, if you asked them to meet for coffee or a drink, would always bring their boyfriend along and you’d feel really awkward? She and Dopey seem incapable of not doing anything together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry to derail, but how do you make a new thread? I'm really surprised "my Frugal year" doesn't have one - clearly on the beg for gifted baby items and always moaning about being in poverty; despite admitting she earns very well from her books etc 🙄

• Wow
Sorry to derail, but how do you make a new thread? I'm really surprised "my Frugal year" doesn't have one - clearly on the beg for gifted baby items and always moaning about being in poverty; despite admitting she earns very well from her books etc 🙄
Not sure on the new thread - but I totally agree about My Frugal Year! I stopped following her when she was clearly promoting a financial app for children which not only had a financial benefit for her (she was clear about this to be fair) but also cost a subscription when you could essentially get the same service for free. Not very frugal to my mind, but would have been a nice earner for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not sure on the new thread - but I totally agree about My Frugal Year! I stopped following her when she was clearly promoting a financial app for children which not only had a financial benefit for her (she was clear about this to be fair) but also cost a subscription when you could essentially get the same service for free. Not very frugal to my mind, but would have been a nice earner for her.
Just go to where you want the thread to sit (probably https://tattle.life/forums/bloggers.23/) and click “post thread”

I've done one for her now 😀
---
Just go to where you want the thread to sit (probably https://tattle.life/forums/bloggers.23/) and click “post thread”

Thank you! All done 👍

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.